Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some Juicy Rumors Are Coming Out About The RV.

Luigi1

Luigi found some juicy good rumors of Dinarian interests...

Juicy rumors are surfacing...here's hoping to some truth in them.

Treat all as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

5-11-2020   Intel Guru Delta   News about the nomination (Magda Tamimi) for the post of Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq...THIS LADY IS AMAZING IF SHE GET IT...SHE IS PRO RI FROM LONG TIME AGO...[Does this have to go for a vote...?]  NO...PM CAN TAKE ALAQ AND PUT HER IF HE WANTS OVER NIGHT...LIKE MALIKI DID WITH SHABIBI ...BUT WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPEN...  

5-12-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy   Article:   "TRUMP TO Al-KAZEMI: Iraq is a strong and important country ready to support its economy".  Wow...what are some of the ways Trump can help Al-Kazemi support its economy over there in Iraq Yep, you guys are thinking the same thing I am.  Change the rate...I'm telling you I've been doing the pee-pee dance a little bit on this.  It's a lot of activity.  A lot of talk about the economy.  I think if Trump really wants to keep Iraq in his good graces as well as the American people he'll just go ahead and change the rate.  This will kill three birds with one stone.  1.  It will kick-start the economy over here in the United States.  2.  It would kick start the economy around the world because so many people hold on to the Iraqi dinar.  3. It would help out the Iraqi people greatly...I like the fact there's a lot of activity going on between Trump, Mike Pompeo, the UN as well as Iraq.  This is big...

5-12-2020   Intel Guru Footforward  there will always be corruption of some kind. There will always be some reason to say a certain time isn't ideal [for the RV].  Now is as good of a time as any.

5-11-2020  Newshound Guru Pimpy   Article:   "Parliamentary Finance:  The budget will be semi-annual and will be allocated to 3" Quote "the Parliament Finance Committee announced Sunday that the draft budget law will be semi-annual."  Hmmm very very interesting.  If it's semi-annual that's once every six months and what do we know that's coming up here in JuneWE KNOW THAT THE United Nations, the IMF, the United States are coming in to meet with the new government.  I wonder what they're gonna talk about Well we know what they are going to talk about - The security.  The protesters.  As well as the economy of Iraq.  Hopefully they'll have some good news going into the second half of this  semi-annual report...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

There is always a bit of truth, even in rumors.   Even when the guru's talk about this happening everyday, or every weekend, the fact is it will actually happen at some point.   If they predict it everyday, eventually they will be right!  Staying positive, even after all these years, is a struggle, but I still believe it will happen!! 

Go RV or RI soon!!!  :bravo:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 8

6 hours ago, NWGUY said:

There is always a bit of truth, even in rumors.   Even when the guru's talk about this happening everyday, or every weekend, the fact is it will actually happen at some point.   If they predict it everyday, eventually they will be right!  Staying positive, even after all these years, is a struggle, but I still believe it will happen!! 

Yup. Even a busted up clock is right two times a day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, NWGUY said:

Agreed it will happen one day.....The point being...When? Will we still be alive?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

37 minutes ago, umbertino said:

The point being...When? Will we still be alive?

Umbertino, that made me lol. 😂 😆 😆 

You have to be like The Bee Gees, Stayin Alive

087B0C17-1610-4498-B39A-5F5C44CBCEAC.gif.28bfe441e2b070db2c00c1f7b0adfa24.gif

Or, Just keep a cat that knows CPR near by

FF3EA49C-C323-49B2-9552-9800059B6BDF.gif.ac905c6f8a470d6b600c68fc53954d87.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Umbertino, that made me lol. 😂 😆 😆 

You have to be like The Bee Gees, Stayin Alive

087B0C17-1610-4498-B39A-5F5C44CBCEAC.gif.28bfe441e2b070db2c00c1f7b0adfa24.gif

Or, Just keep a cat that knows CPR near by

FF3EA49C-C323-49B2-9552-9800059B6BDF.gif.ac905c6f8a470d6b600c68fc53954d87.gif

Let's hope ( word / verb will become a cuss-word just like "soon")

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

rumors...here's hoping there's some truth in them

Weegie, you know there's no 'truth' in the loads of disinformation you copy.

Just like an 'honest' politician. :lol::lol:

Top 30 Truth Serum GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1