Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - News About A New CBI Governor !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A Post By Delta Who Follows Iraqi Social Media !

News about the nomination (Magda Tamimi) for the post of Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq......

Image may contain: 1 person

DELTA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

10 hours ago, DinarThug said:

LINK

In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for
its survival

In the documents .. Referring the Central Governor to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for its survival

05/10/2020 16:57:02

The Parliamentary Legal Committee referred the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq (Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq) to the Public Prosecution and Integrity, as there is no legal basis for his stay in the position.

According to the documents issued by the deputy head of the committee, Mohamed Al-Ghazi, addressed to the head of the Public Prosecution and the Public Integrity Commission / Investigations Directorate, {Al Furat News} obtained a copy of it that “according to the provisions of Article (60 / Second) of the Constitution and considering the issuance of Law No. (26) for the year 2019 First Amendment Law of the Unified Retirement Law No. (9) of 2012, which stipulated in Article (1) of it (abrogates the text of Article (10) of the Unified Retirement Law No. (9) of 2014 and is replaced by Mayati) (Article 10 which requires the employee to be referred to retirement in one following cases: -

First / when completing 60 years of age, a legal age for assignment to retire pG Of the duration Hdmth.

II / Article 18 thereof on (this law is implemented from the date of 12.13.2019 and published in the Official Gazette.

He added, “Or did Nardo provide a statement of the legal basis for the continuation of (Ali Mohsen Ismail Al-Alaq) regarding the work of his position as Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq as Chairman of the Board of Directors and not to be retired despite the implementation of Law No. (26) for the year 2019 and reaching the legal age for the inevitable assignment of retirement.”

58ca56b8d08b89f6972767847e087c72.jpeg                 95241d7c97afbedd2fd3a91184de1109.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Jake: Nice! Does this have to go for a vote, Delta? Wondering how long this process of her being seated will take?

NO.......... PM CAN TAKE ALAQ AND PUT HER IF HE WANTS OVER NIGHT......LIKE MALIKI DID WITH SHABIBI .......BUT WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPEN... I WILL COVER MORE ON CC TOMORROW ...

DELTA

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

More From Delta ...

Al-Sayadi: Prime Minister dismissed Hanan al-Fatlawi as prime minister's adviser

97412137_2725455101019119_5268980997294129152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=hhqBh2FVlKMAX_8MML1&_nc_ht=scontent.flas1-1.fna&oh=b99aac8058e258f6440b97b956ddbedb&oe=5EDF6006

BYE BYE EVIL

THANKS GOD......SHE IS IN MALIKI'S GROUP........ SHE WAS MAHDI'S ADVISER..

DELTA

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

14 minutes ago, davis411 said:

If it helps

i will wine her and dine her

to get the rv pushed

i will close my eyes to the hair lip 

I will take it for the dv team

You’ll have one amazing First Lady.

:cigar:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, davis411 said:

If it helps, I will wine her and dine her to get the rv pushed through

Davis, that is mighty BIG of you. As I know she will enjoy a Canadian night out of

Pinto Bean Stack reduction with a sprig of northern pine and coupled with

Ramen al Canada main dish with a tortilla shell and bologna.

You know how to put on the feed bag !! :twothumbs:

422096383_canadiandatenight.jpg.4ca59f73713a11ad194af248065c66fa.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, stanleypower said:

I don’t understand why Iran wouldn’t want an RV. They must have or can get, plenty of Dinar. 

It would empower their young people too much and they will want more western toys.  It will eventually change their way of life and thinking.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, davis411 said:

If it helps   i will wine her and dine her

to get the rv pushed

I will take it for the dv team

And In A Related Story - President Davis Has ‘Unveiled’ The New Warm Up Jackets For The Men’s Canadian Thong Team ! :o 

hospital jokes

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
  • Upvote 1

On 5/11/2020 at 5:38 AM, stanleypower said:

I don’t understand why Iran wouldn’t want an RV. They must have or can get, plenty of Dinar. 

Short term, Iran would profit. Long term, they're screwed.

Iran needs Iraq dependent on them as a trading partner. Example: Iranian militias burned down Iraqi crops so Iran could export their produce to Iraq.

When Iraqis have the purchasing power to import goods from around the world, they'll have no use for Iranian imports. Iraq will drop Iran like a bad Tinder date.

There's also the problem of the Iraqis' quality of life skyrocketing while Iranians continue to suffer from sanctions. The tables will turn and Iraqi will be the ones buying off Iranian politicians and military leaders. There are endless possibilities after an RI, all of which damage Iran's stability.

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Kenny_Logins said:

Short term, Iran would profit. Long term, they're screwed.

Iran needs Iraq dependent on them as a trading partner. Example: Iranian militias burned down Iraqi crops so Iran could export their produce to Iraq.

When Iraqis have the purchasing power to import goods from around the world, they'll have no use for Iranian imports. Iraq will drop Iran like a bad Tinder date.

There's also the problem of the Iraqis' quality of life skyrocketing while Iranians continue to suffer from sanctions. The tables will turn and Iraqi will be the ones buying off Iranian politicians and military leaders. There are endless possibilities after an RI, all of which damage Iran's stability.

Thanks Kenny. I got it. I’m hoping this Pm takes care of enough of the corruption so Iraq can increase their value. 

14 hours ago, Mary B said:

Two billion dinars from the United Nations to serve Al-Baghdadi in Anbar

United Nations Development Programme

Saturday, May 16, 2020

The director of Al - Baghdadi district, Al -Anbar Governorate, Sharhabeel Al-Ubaidi announced that the United Nations has allocated two billion dinars to advance the service reality of the district.

Al-Ubaidi said in a press statement: "The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) has allocated two billion dinars to set up three projects that include the reconstruction and rehabilitation of the Jubba water project and the project of purchasing allocation mechanisms for the municipality of Al-Baghdadi district, in addition to the project for the reconstruction and rehabilitation of the Nahiya municipality building at an amount of 500 million." Dinar ".

He added: "The local government, in coordination with humanitarian organizations, prepared a plan aimed at the reconstruction and rehabilitation of the remaining service projects affected by terrorist operations to support system" rel="">support security and stability in all Anbar cities," noting: "Other service projects are expected to be launched within The next few days. "

From Delta Today Referencing The Article Above ...

مليارا دينار من الامم المتحدة لخدمة ناحية البغدادي في الانبار

Two billion dinars from the United Nations to serve Al-Baghdadi in Anbar

UN GIVING IRAQ...... 2B DINARS ...NOT $$$......000043medium_gif

CAN WE SAY ARTICLE 8........

fireworkes_gif

DELTA

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

Delta - Short Q & A ...

Billuke:  Delta...2 billion dinars is great!!!  But what does it mean to "serve Al-Baghdadi"?

Papito:  Why give any funds much less $2B DINAR to a former ISIS leader? smallest-imo_jpg000339medium_gif Thanks for all You Do, Sir.

MW:  In this instance I think Delta is referring to a CITY called Al-Baghdadi in the Province of Anbar!!! 

Al - Baghdadi IS A  district, IN  Al -Anbar

DELTA

• Upvote 4