Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two Stage Plan for Reval of Iraqi Dinar

Squaredaway

Adam, you apparently have connections with people in the Iraqi financial or government circles. Here's a suggestion that you may pass on to those people who determine the reval rate and date. HOW ABOUT INITIATING A TWO STAGE REVALUATION BETWEEN NOW AND MARCH 7, 2010 - THE IRAQI NATIONAL ELECTION DATE?

By revaluing the dinar right now, before the end of the calendar year, at $.10-$.20 a dinar, investors from around the world will be able to cash in enough dinars this year for whatever financial or tax reasons they could benefit from. The Iraqi government would start retrieving the large denomination notes ($25,000) that have been sold and which, apparently, they want back asap. The Iraqi government and the Iraqi people should immediately have better buying power with any reval. Important programs that are currently on hold to rebuild the country could get started prior to the election. Of the 8 million Iraqis who are poverty stricken, the reval may come just in time to prevent these people from starving to death in one of the richest countries in the world.

Then, within a few weeks before the 3/7/2010 election, revalue the dinar again - at the original projected - and IMF approved - revalue amount of $1.47(?) - or leave it alone if, by then, the rate increases to an even higher rate than the $1.47. The presidential candidate who initiates such a plan, now, will probably win the election as well as being a national hero.

There may be naysayers out there saying this idea is delusionary or "folly" and that this plan wouldn't be following "revaluation protocol" - whatever that is. But so what. If it's legal, do it - instead of allowing so many investors to continue being frustrated with rumored reval dates and rates that turn out to be false alarms! Everybody will be winners. People who don't need to,or want to convert their dinars right away are no worse off by waiting until the dinars are revalued again or as the value naturally increases. They still have a choice as to when to exchange their dinars for dollars. Revaluing the dinar right now could also instigate high volume buying by the professional investment firms in the traditional manner of buying low and selling high and in a much less speculative an atmosphere. Even the "global overlords" who now control and rule just about everything in the world should approve of this type of a plan. The people of Iraq will benefit, too. The individual running for office who implements this plan will be a "shoe-in" in the March 7 election.

You don't have to go to Dubai to pass this along, do you? That's the beauty of the internet, isn't it.

I think we need to remember that we as investors are small potatoes. I don't think the decision to do whatever they do has anything to do with us. If the rumor of the US have trillions of Dinar, that is big. Imagine what some of the other countries have. We as personal investors don't make up a drop in the huge bucket on a global scale.

Great read. great ideas that make sense. but, I keep hearing how the rest of the world could benefit from this rv and I really don't think Iraq gives two hoots about how the rest of the world might benefit from their rv. they are looking to benefit Iraq and I Iraq alone.

rand, I agree that the GoI, CBI and especially the Iraqi Parliament likely resent that millions of infadels will benefit monetarily from an IQD revaluation. Unfortunately, I don't think these three sectors give half a hoot about the average Iraqi who continues to suffer from massive government corruption and public servants who are more interested in padding their own pockets than truly improving the standard of living of their citizens. The only time they will placate the masses is when they want their upcoming vote in the March election.:rolleyes:

Great read. great ideas that make sense. but, I keep hearing how the rest of the world could benefit from this rv and I really don't think Iraq gives two hoots about how the rest of the world might benefit from their rv. they are looking to benefit Iraq and I Iraq alone.

IMO.... I think last minute decisions will be made for Iraq to join the GCC.. I have been sayi g this all along.. It just makes sense.. Or they will rv close to the gcc number of 2.66 and enter later. 2) they wil rv over 3.00 to make Statement/then be asked to join the rest of the oil producing countries. IMO !

Low RV will achieve nothing for the Iraqi people...if it could, it would have been done already. A RV at the SDR rate $1.47 or so will be what happens and will be timed for the benefit of the Iraqi people. This is a no cost RV fully funded from the resale of the currency to new investment speculators. They are not worried about funding it, but timing and infrastructure to support it.

Low RV will achieve nothing for the Iraqi people...if it could, it would have been done already. A RV at the SDR rate $1.47 or so will be what happens and will be timed for the benefit of the Iraqi people. This is a no cost RV fully funded from the resale of the currency to new investment speculators. They are not worried about funding it, but timing and infrastructure to support it.

What is a "SDR Rate"? what does that stand for?

Thanks,

Adam, you apparently have connections with people in the Iraqi financial or government circles. Here's a suggestion that you may pass on to those people who determine the reval rate and date. HOW ABOUT INITIATING A TWO STAGE REVALUATION BETWEEN NOW AND MARCH 7, 2010 - THE IRAQI NATIONAL ELECTION DATE?

By revaluing the dinar right now, before the end of the calendar year, at $.10-$.20 a dinar, investors from around the world will be able to cash in enough dinars this year for whatever financial or tax reasons they could benefit from. The Iraqi government would start retrieving the large denomination notes ($25,000) that have been sold and which, apparently, they want back asap. The Iraqi government and the Iraqi people should immediately have better buying power with any reval. Important programs that are currently on hold to rebuild the country could get started prior to the election. Of the 8 million Iraqis who are poverty stricken, the reval may come just in time to prevent these people from starving to death in one of the richest countries in the world.

Then, within a few weeks before the 3/7/2010 election, revalue the dinar again - at the original projected - and IMF approved - revalue amount of $1.47(?) - or leave it alone if, by then, the rate increases to an even higher rate than the $1.47. The presidential candidate who initiates such a plan, now, will probably win the election as well as being a national hero.

There may be naysayers out there saying this idea is delusionary or "folly" and that this plan wouldn't be following "revaluation protocol" - whatever that is. But so what. If it's legal, do it - instead of allowing so many investors to continue being frustrated with rumored reval dates and rates that turn out to be false alarms! Everybody will be winners. People who don't need to,or want to convert their dinars right away are no worse off by waiting until the dinars are revalued again or as the value naturally increases. They still have a choice as to when to exchange their dinars for dollars. Revaluing the dinar right now could also instigate high volume buying by the professional investment firms in the traditional manner of buying low and selling high and in a much less speculative an atmosphere. Even the "global overlords" who now control and rule just about everything in the world should approve of this type of a plan. The people of Iraq will benefit, too. The individual running for office who implements this plan will be a "shoe-in" in the March 7 election.

You don't have to go to Dubai to pass this along, do you? That's the beauty of the internet, isn't it.

Good thought but:)

To low an initial revalue rate could destroy Iraq financially. Large speculators could move in an buy up large amounts of Dinar at the rate you suggested and wait for the value to float or revalue upwards. Also large blocks of land could be purchase in Iraq by outsiders. In the end Iraq could lose on too low of a revalue of their currency. Perhaps the best solution would be to revalue at a rate on par with neighboring countries. I for one would not cash my dinar at too low a rate. I'd wait.

Good luck to us all with this investment.

Treyn, IMO, there is absolutely nothing 'SUPREME' about the pathological liar, BHO; a.k.a. Barry Soetoro, but I certainly agree that this 'poser' will likely facilitate the introduction of a one-world government and ultimately, the A-C. Game-Set-Match at that point. :eek:

This is the worlds way of moving us to a One World currency and then of course a One world government

I would be very happy with .10 - .20, but would hold most for a higher return, IMO

It is impossible to revalue at such an amount of ridiculous rate and then re-revalue it again in future. When it enters into the World Forex as a revalued currency, it is difficult to be re-revalued to a much higher rate till another year or decade, perhaps. Do you know how much paper works, calculations/

mathematical formulae, comparisons and evaluations are involved before making a shrewd assessment to provide a conclusion for a final decision to be decided by world banks, business foreign exchange committees, IMF and all parties concerned whether another re-revaluation is accepted in terms of equity and other important factors? Who would have all the life and time to re-revalued such a lousy revalued currency just for you and me? Obama asked China to re-revalued RMB currency several weeks ago and China couldn't do it because China was also protecting many American foreign investors who have big companies in China due to cheap labors - and that was why Obama put on a smile without further question. If China did that, US economy would be backfired in return. So, don't just hate China like a frog in the well having a tunnel vision all the time. That was only a part of the true stories I read from an updated book on economy. If I am wrong, please advise.

:):rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...