Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Good Evening DV, here are a few more opinions & comments from other members of the Dinar community that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what seems to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

***  Mnt Goat   Don’t worry what the exchange rate of the dinar is in Iraq.  ...The CBI will limit the exchange rate in Iraq for reasons I will not get into today. We are ONLY concerned with the rate on FOREX and what we can negotiate with the banks. Most banks will just have a standard rate of exchange, take it or leave it. AS far as any contract rates we know that China did pre-purchase oil credits from the US and so these credits we have an opportunity to share in, if we so desire. The only way you will know for sure is to ASK when you sit down to exchange. If they can’t tell you or say they don’t know, then go to another bank.  Yes, there are going to be special s0-called exchange centers, but be careful that you go to an actual exchange center and not some scam as there are going to be many of these scams at this time.

*** Footforward    [Q? So we "Should" see the budget between now and May 24th, the end of Eid-Al-Fitr.]  I'd be surprised if the budget even takes that long. If it does it's because they are bickering over a few minor points. I was told the budget has been done for months with just a few fine points needing to be worked out.

*** Jeff  ...this is my opinion - the last remaining seven ministers most likely will not be needed or required for the rate change... Pompeo Tweet "...Great to speak with new Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi. Now comes the urgent, hard work of implementing the reforms demanded by the Iraqi people. I pledged to help him deliver on his bold agenda for the sake of the Iraqi people." ...according to what Pompeo said here that the next move is the reforms which is the demands of the people.  That can't happen without a rate change.  So based on this comment Iraq's next move is the rate change...the news is going to go dark and quiet for the next few weeks...

:tiphat:Good Night Everyone - Sleep Well - Be Blessed..!  RON

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Wow,, these clowns are so funny.  They're beyond their mental capacity to think what is right.  They're speaking like they knew something special. They lied every day to the point of believing their own lies. How can we take these people seriously. lol 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

***///

Sorry, RON... but the goat, the foot & that whole motley crew were 'outed' years ago on the Dinar boards.

These cut-n'-paste artists touted talents & connections they never had.

Although your post herein above seems rather tame for them, we wouldn't trust 'em to walk our dog.

:salute::salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, jaybake said:

Wow,, these clowns are so funny.  They're beyond their mental capacity to think what is right.  They're speaking like they knew something special. They lied every day to the point of believing their own lies. How can we take these people seriously. lol 

57 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Sorry, RON... but the goat, the foot & that whole motley crew were 'outed' years ago on the Dinar boards.

These cut-n'-paste artists touted talents & connections they never had.

Although your post herein above seems rather tame for them, we wouldn't trust 'em to walk our dog.

:salute::salute:

Thanks jaybake and Fury for your assessment of these guys ..... this is exactly why they are posted here in OPINIONS; because Opinions are like a$$holes - everybody has one...! 

And that's my opinion...LOL..! :twothumbs: Have a great day and weekend...RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 9

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

because Opinions are like a$$holes - everybody has one...! 

And that's my opinion...LOL..! :twothumbs:

Hey Ron, something to be grateful for is to that you only have one opinion!!!   🤣Have a good weekend and thanks for sharing these opinions with us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Hey Ron, something to be grateful for is to that you only have one opinion!!!   🤣Have a good weekend and thanks for sharing these opinions with us.

I liked your response Adhoc10 ... thanks ... have a great weekend..! :twothumbs: Ron

• Thanks 1

On 5/8/2020 at 9:40 AM, ronscarpa said:

Thanks jaybake and Fury for your assessment of these guys ..... this is exactly why they are posted here in OPINIONS; because Opinions are like a$$holes - everybody has one...! 

***/// 

:lol::P Right on, RON

• Thanks 2

On 5/8/2020 at 8:40 AM, ronscarpa said:

Yep Ron everybody has one and some smell a lot worse than others!!! Opinions that is!

Edited by md11fr8dawg
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Yep Ron everybody has one and some smell a lot worse than others!!! Opinions that is!

What are you flying these days MD11Fr8Dawg..?? 

When I retired I was flying the B767ER ... Ron :salute:

• Thanks 1

On 5/13/2020 at 4:44 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

Retired in Sept 2015. I was flying and instructing on the B777.

With whom...?  I retired on Jan 1, 2003 from Delta...Ron:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

FedEx

I restored the big hanger, FedEx had just built in 94 or 95! The roofer set it on fire, the day before the big celebration, for the grand opening in Memphis, TN! FedEx was not real happy with that roofer! Plus they had a DC10 parked in there too! it all worked out though! Mr. Smith was good friends with my Boss Mr. Cantu! The Airport fire dept. did a great job in fighting the fire! If FedEx would have lost that jet or that hanger, it would have really been bad! It was still a $350.000.00 fire job! Plus rebuild! JMHO! :tiphat:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

dept

On 5/12/2020 at 4:31 PM, ronscarpa said:

What are you flying these days MD11Fr8Dawg..?? 

When I retired I was flying the B767ER ... Ron :salute:

Small world here. I retired off the 75 and 76 9 years ago. Seems like only yesterday. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I know trvlr787, doesn't seem like 5 years ago for me either. I have been so busy since I retired, I don't know how I had time for work. Sure did miss it for about 6 months to a year. Missed the 4 day layovers in Singapore, Hong Kong, Paris, Sydney, etc. the flying and the guys. Now they don't have enough money for me to go back. My feeble brain has "Ram Dumped" all the 777 systems knowledge I had.:twothumbs:

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, trvlr787 said:

Small world here. I retired off the 75 and 76 9 years ago. Seems like only yesterday. 

Nice to meet you trvlr787 ... hoping to throw a party here in Vegas for anyone who wants to come, once the IQD finally has some value. :salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Nice to meet you trvlr787 ... hoping to throw a party here in Vegas for anyone who wants to come, once the IQD finally has some value. :salute:

Hooah!!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 1

I ll be there if I’m alive! Who knows I be one of those old men on one of those little red scooters! I’m going to have Longhorns on the front of mine though!🤠

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I have a blue healer Shepard mix, too! I ll have to get a wagon to pull her in! She want load on my Ranger! But she’ll load in my pickup though! She is a great dog! She goes everywhere with me! If I load in that truck and she can’t go you would think I just beat that dog! She can’t stand not to go it doesn’t matter to her, as long as she is riding! I said I wasn’t getting no more dogs after my other one died 3 years ago! I had him 12 years! Boy that hurt when that dog died. Now I got another great one! She’s at war with my bull! He hates that dog! 🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Dogs, mans best friend!!!  Glad you got you a great one Artitech!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

***///

There's a reason 'DOG' is God spelled backwards. :wub: :)

We've known far more great dogs than people. :D^_^

Rather be stuck on a desert island with a blue-eyed Catahoula

than a blue-eyed bartender... now THAT's sayin' sumthin'...!  :lol::P

Carry on, Fly Guys... :salute::salute:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Jeff ***   when you see them bring forth the budget that's when you're gonna see the rate change.  It's that simple.  Just follow the movement of a budget and this will literally walk you right to the finish line.  You're gonna know they're gonna change the rate...That's why they're very clearly hiding a  budget from you.  Does not get any more cut and dry or easier than that.  The facts favor this year more than ever...the "white paper" and the "analyzing the exchange rate" is a game plan and a form of setting the stage to strongly change the rate...this year...

*** Pimpy *** ...those currencies that are undervalued like the Iraqi dinar you will see them go up in value.  I think you are going to see a 1 for 1 exchange with your country's currency.  Since I live here in the Untied States I will be able to exchange one dinar for one U.S. Dollar.  I have a feeling that's the direction we're going into.  The same with the Vietnam dong.  Both those currencies are undervalued.  Since they're undervalued they will increase in order to meet the 1 for 1...they will be on a level playing field.

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Delta   ...There's two big events...one of them is July 15th which we believe is the last day for Allaq the governor of the CBI should be removed and replaced...Unless the Prime Minister...extends his duties.  The other one, we all know, that July 24th the Prime Minister is invited to visit the White House...logic says if this is the case, you will come to the U.S. you have to come up after the fact so they can congratulate you...we do believe that according to around that time period we should see something in our opinion...

*** Adam Montana    The new PM Kazzamie is operating efficiently and effectively.  We are going to hear some distractions and criticisms, but he is doing a great job in my opinion...This was taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them.

• By ronscarpa
      Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's a couple opinions & comments that will be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceives to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Randy Koonce ***   How are you makin it..?  Well, once again, we have had another long pause since I last gave an update to everyone. But, we have just now had a window open up, giving us another opportunity to finish up this investment. We are all weary...and none of us ever thought it would be this long. Many have asked me if I had gotten out. The answer is: NO!! I have not sold my dinar. And I have not exchanged any dinar...I am writing this letter to let everyone know - we have another window opening up. And this time, it is my opinion that the window will remain open until . . . we are done. "At least, if ALL the political parties keep playing nice." The story of this journey would make the greatest political thriller novel of all time!  This time, it looks like the HCL is nearly done. If you have been keeping up with the articles coming out recently, then you know that Iraq has been signaling that they are going to pay people. And in the last week, they have let us know that the census that has been finished recently is on employees who will get paid.   So what that means is: Iraq is finally ready to be DONE..!   The US and the IMF wanted them to get the borrowing law ready. The articles coming out have also been saying that this is done.  It appears that Iraq has now done what everyone wanted done, and there is nothing left to be done.  Except. . .The Rate & The date. ...With the Covid out there, there might be a few extra challenges in the exchange process, so once it happens be sure and call your bank, make an appointment, and ask them what their requirements are for coming in. All of the major banks will exchange for us, but it might take a bit of extra planning. Just stay calm. Be polite. Breathe...Do not give your dinar to anyone except a bank. Get professional advice...It has been a journey none of us ever expected, but we should all be grateful to have been included in it.  Check www.cbi.iq every day to see if it has changed...

• By ronscarpa
      Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's several other opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Mnt Goat   The news this period is all about getting more pressure on the government (GOI) to assist the private sector to prosper and to get off oil as the sole source of revenues. Many articles telling us all kinds of rumors as to how they intend to find the salaries for June. These salaries are due next week. Will they have the money? NO – they are not borrowing from outside Iraq. Nor can they borrow any more internally either from the banks.

*** Pimpy  ...I told you guys things were starting to go and move at neck-breaking pace.  Things are going really really good...We're that close IMO to the rate change happening for the Iraqi dinar...there's a push and I know I'm right about this...we see a lot of things happening at one time...  Article:   " Al - Kazemi on the strategic dialogue with America:  It was confirmed for the first time the recognition of national sovereignty".   Didn't I tell you what they needed to do?  Did I not say they have to restore their sovereignty and then we need their currency to be recognized internationally? ...I'm telling you what's gonna happen is when they get here into the United States you're gonna see it...(post 1 of 2)...

*** Pimpy  You're gonna see a Rose Garden Podium speech with Al-Kazemi and Trump and Trump is gonna say to the international community it's time to restore the sovereignty of Iraq so that the Iraq people can start moving ahead and rebuilding their country and by doing so we need to remove the restrictions off of their currency and it will once again be recognized internationally which means banks like Wells Fargo, Chase banks and other banks that deal with currency will then be able to either sell or buy from from you the Iraqi dinar...we've been waiting for this...Iraq's national sovereignty - that is the key...it's about to happen.  It definitely looks like it's about to happen...(Post 2 of 2)...

*** Jeff   ...they only extended Allaq's proxy which means temporary term as Central Bank Governor until July 15th.  That could suggest to us that they might or maybe...giving him only until July 15th to commission and execute and complete the rate change...

*** Pimpy  ...the bigger question is what is in the "white paperwork" that's coming to Washington?  Everybody is buzzing about that.   There's a lot of people assuming the rate change is in there.  I don't want to throw that assumption there but it's kinda hard not to...there's a lot of reasons to believe that there really is...

*** Pimpy  this guy  [PM Kazemi]  is starting to become a hero for the Iraqi people.  He really is.  He seem to be really doing what's necessary to help out not only the Iraqi people but the Middle East in general...he is literally weaning out those Iranian puppets...this is a huge and bold move...for some strange reason Iran has been very very quiet about everything.  I don't know what that means.  I haven't been been able to figure out why that is...why after all this hassle is Iran being so quiet?  There's a weird part of me that thinks they're thinking, 'great once Biden is in then we'll do what we need to do.  But until then let's remain quiet.'  That's what's going through my head.  We will see. Every day I keep seeing more and positive news that tells us that we're almost there...we are way closer than we've ever been before and something tells me there's more on the line of what's happened in Iraq here in the United State in regards to Trump's reelection.

That's all for today Folks. Sleep well and have a great Sunday...Blessings... RON
    • By ronscarpa
      Good Morning Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq.   RON

*** Frank26 ...my broker called me around 3:00 in the afternoon yesterday to say to me, 'Frank, we're putting a freeze on the selling of the Vietnamese dong.'  And I said, really?  We already have a freeze on the Iraqi dinar...the liquidity of this currency was accomplished as a benchmark in order for them to come out with the Real Effective Exchange Rate of the Iraqi dinar...the Iraqi dinar...exchange rate for it is .000869741 somewhere in that ball park...so when you take that decimal point and move it over to the right 3 places...rounds out to about .86 cents and the goal is to get it to 1 dollar...(post 1 of 2....stay tuned).

*** Mnt Goat   The WOW news of the week is the CBI has finally spoken up. They issued a “white paper” again on the financial sector of Iraq. It is all very good as they talk about going international and completing the “project to delete the zeros” in the “coming period”. So again, we just have to sit tight and wait it out. Please, please, please don’t sell you dinar. You are already RICH only you have to wait a bit to go to the bank. We are slowly progressing to the end of this ride and it will not be much longer. How much longer? We are now seeing many of the reforms we could only pray for these last couple years. Yes, they are actually doing them. All I can tell everyone NOW is it will be much sooner than later and certainly not January 2021.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.