Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Opinions @ 10:20 PM CDT - 5/07/2020

Good Evening DV, here are a few more opinions & comments from other members of the Dinar community that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what seems to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

***  Mnt Goat   Don’t worry what the exchange rate of the dinar is in Iraq.  ...The CBI will limit the exchange rate in Iraq for reasons I will not get into today. We are ONLY concerned with the rate on FOREX and what we can negotiate with the banks. Most banks will just have a standard rate of exchange, take it or leave it. AS far as any contract rates we know that China did pre-purchase oil credits from the US and so these credits we have an opportunity to share in, if we so desire. The only way you will know for sure is to ASK when you sit down to exchange. If they can’t tell you or say they don’t know, then go to another bank.  Yes, there are going to be special s0-called exchange centers, but be careful that you go to an actual exchange center and not some scam as there are going to be many of these scams at this time.

*** Footforward    [Q? So we "Should" see the budget between now and May 24th, the end of Eid-Al-Fitr.]  I'd be surprised if the budget even takes that long. If it does it's because they are bickering over a few minor points. I was told the budget has been done for months with just a few fine points needing to be worked out.

*** Jeff  ...this is my opinion - the last remaining seven ministers most likely will not be needed or required for the rate change... Pompeo Tweet "...Great to speak with new Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi. Now comes the urgent, hard work of implementing the reforms demanded by the Iraqi people. I pledged to help him deliver on his bold agenda for the sake of the Iraqi people." ...according to what Pompeo said here that the next move is the reforms which is the demands of the people.  That can't happen without a rate change.  So based on this comment Iraq's next move is the rate change...the news is going to go dark and quiet for the next few weeks...

:tiphat:Good Night Everyone - Sleep Well - Be Blessed..!  RON

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Wow,, these clowns are so funny.  They're beyond their mental capacity to think what is right.  They're speaking like they knew something special. They lied every day to the point of believing their own lies. How can we take these people seriously. lol 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

***///

Sorry, RON... but the goat, the foot & that whole motley crew were 'outed' years ago on the Dinar boards.

These cut-n'-paste artists touted talents & connections they never had.

Although your post herein above seems rather tame for them, we wouldn't trust 'em to walk our dog.

:salute::salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, jaybake said:

Wow,, these clowns are so funny.  They're beyond their mental capacity to think what is right.  They're speaking like they knew something special. They lied every day to the point of believing their own lies. How can we take these people seriously. lol 

57 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Sorry, RON... but the goat, the foot & that whole motley crew were 'outed' years ago on the Dinar boards.

These cut-n'-paste artists touted talents & connections they never had.

Although your post herein above seems rather tame for them, we wouldn't trust 'em to walk our dog.

:salute::salute:

Thanks jaybake and Fury for your assessment of these guys ..... this is exactly why they are posted here in OPINIONS; because Opinions are like a$$holes - everybody has one...! 

And that's my opinion...LOL..! :twothumbs: Have a great day and weekend...RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 9

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

because Opinions are like a$$holes - everybody has one...! 

And that's my opinion...LOL..! :twothumbs:

Hey Ron, something to be grateful for is to that you only have one opinion!!!   🤣Have a good weekend and thanks for sharing these opinions with us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Hey Ron, something to be grateful for is to that you only have one opinion!!!   🤣Have a good weekend and thanks for sharing these opinions with us.

I liked your response Adhoc10 ... thanks ... have a great weekend..! :twothumbs: Ron

• Thanks 1

On 5/8/2020 at 9:40 AM, ronscarpa said:

Thanks jaybake and Fury for your assessment of these guys ..... this is exactly why they are posted here in OPINIONS; because Opinions are like a$$holes - everybody has one...! 

***/// 

:lol::P Right on, RON

• Thanks 2

On 5/8/2020 at 8:40 AM, ronscarpa said:

Yep Ron everybody has one and some smell a lot worse than others!!! Opinions that is!

Edited by md11fr8dawg
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

FedEx

I restored the big hanger, FedEx had just built in 94 or 95! The roofer set it on fire, the day before the big celebration, for the grand opening in Memphis, TN! FedEx was not real happy with that roofer! Plus they had a DC10 parked in there too! it all worked out though! Mr. Smith was good friends with my Boss Mr. Cantu! The Airport fire dept. did a great job in fighting the fire! If FedEx would have lost that jet or that hanger, it would have really been bad! It was still a $350.000.00 fire job! Plus rebuild! JMHO! :tiphat:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

dept

On 5/12/2020 at 4:31 PM, ronscarpa said:

What are you flying these days MD11Fr8Dawg..?? 

When I retired I was flying the B767ER ... Ron :salute:

Small world here. I retired off the 75 and 76 9 years ago. Seems like only yesterday. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I know trvlr787, doesn't seem like 5 years ago for me either. I have been so busy since I retired, I don't know how I had time for work. Sure did miss it for about 6 months to a year. Missed the 4 day layovers in Singapore, Hong Kong, Paris, Sydney, etc. the flying and the guys. Now they don't have enough money for me to go back. My feeble brain has "Ram Dumped" all the 777 systems knowledge I had.:twothumbs:

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, trvlr787 said:

Small world here. I retired off the 75 and 76 9 years ago. Seems like only yesterday. 

Nice to meet you trvlr787 ... hoping to throw a party here in Vegas for anyone who wants to come, once the IQD finally has some value. :salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I have a blue healer Shepard mix, too! I ll have to get a wagon to pull her in! She want load on my Ranger! But she’ll load in my pickup though! She is a great dog! She goes everywhere with me! If I load in that truck and she can’t go you would think I just beat that dog! She can’t stand not to go it doesn’t matter to her, as long as she is riding! I said I wasn’t getting no more dogs after my other one died 3 years ago! I had him 12 years! Boy that hurt when that dog died. Now I got another great one! She’s at war with my bull! He hates that dog! 🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...