Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Plandemic - The Movie

Markinsa

1 hour ago, WheresmyRV? said:

Thanks for sharing this, I forwarded the link to some friends of mine.  Hopefully this will wake them up about the evil that is taking place in this world.

How about this?

Check it out - The plandemic  was thought about in January 2019...

On January 24, 2019, H.R. 748 was introduced in the House of Representatives. That bill stated that the short title is as follows:

"This Act may be cited as the 'Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act' or the 'CARES Act'."

see it here:

The problem is that when that bill was introduced there were no coronavirus cases reported in the United States. Indeed, it was not until January 20, 2020, that the first alleged confirmed case of COVID-19 was reported in the United States.

Even more suspicious is that the date of the bill, H.R. 748, January 3, 2020, came two days prior to the W.H.O. news release on January 5, 2020, of a reported outbreak of  "pneumonia of unknown etiology (unknown cause)" in Wuhan City, China.
Edited by bigwave
added credits
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The world of online streaming and sharing can be unpredictable when it comes to movies like this.
If you're interested in exploring more films or staying up-to-date with the latest releases, you might want to consider subscribing to a streaming service or following movie news websites. They often provide recommendations, reviews, and news about both mainstream and independent films. Also, you can check out the current movies right now.
In any case, it's essential to approach such documentaries and content critically, verifying information from reliable sources and engaging in constructive discussions.

• Upvote 1

Great Post!

I've never heard of her before, and now know why.

To be honest, I'm starting to believe anyone still not questioning the whole covid shutdown by now will probably never be able to open their mind and accept a different narrative.

I don't hide my opinions in conversations, actually, I'll respond or comment to someone else's incorrect statement usually loud enough to be heard by others nearby, hoping to elicit other common historical misconceptions or academic deceptions. You just never know what you'll dig up when just out trolling.

This Thanksgiving and Christmas were spent at a friends home who has a newly "g a y" 24 yr old daughter, and very hard left siblings.

Even when offered google proof their claims were wrong those people refused to acknowledge the truth.

There is no room in the progressive agenda for honesty, no format for discussion, no protocol for compromise. 

It's not worth my time to try to figure out why, rather, we need to just accept the truth of the progressives and other various sheeple who will immediately resort to literally trying to kill the messenger because they don't like the message.

True or not, it won't matter.

We need to be prepared for 11/2024.

Unfortunately, America may not survive it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

4 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

Even when offered google proof their claims were wrong those people refused to acknowledge the truth.

There is no room in the progressive agenda for honesty, no format for discussion, no protocol for compromise. 

It's not worth my time to try to figure out why, rather, we need to just accept the truth of the progressives and other various sheeple who will immediately resort to literally trying to kill the messenger because they don't like the message.

True or not, it won't matter.

We need to be prepared for 11/2024.

Unfortunately, America may not survive it.

I find it extremely odd and critically concerning significant numbers of individuals have chosen to accept, believe, defend, and even die for an alternate and nonexisting reality.

Cognitive thinking and grounded reason really do need to be personally exercised consistently and never dispensed with or avoided. The consequences are real and very severe for personally practicing ideologies that contravene very straight foward observable principles. Especially when the maligned consistently assert their obvious alternate and nonexisting reality.

What surprised me is crlitical thinking was exercised by a very small, caring, and trustworthy minority during the roll out of the COVID manufactured and inflammatory lies that drove the hysteria prone and panic stricken to extreme and self destructive measures.

Simple things like:

• Why are so few people I know dying from COVID 19?
  • Why do I need a COVID 19 "vaccination" when full recovery is possible after being infected with COVID 19 and demonstrating the like symptoms?
  • Why do I need a COVID 19 "vaccination" after having been infected with COVID 19 and demonstrating the like symptoms?
  • Why do I need a COVID 19 "vaccination" when others have been COVID 19 "vaccinated" then infected with COVID 19 and demonstrating the like symptoms (i.e. why do the COVID 19 "vaccines" NOT work???)?
  • Why are COVID 19 "vaccination" booster shots required at a far greater frequency than other vaccination booster shots?

All to show critical thinking is not recognized and applied for the benefit of the individual who would otherwise benefit, even in a life saving way, from applying a reasonable amount of critical thinking.

Looks like the consequences of the COVID 19 "vaccination(s)" are becoming more evident and are not yet fully realized.

Individuals who were anti establishment, or in that age group, suddenly stolidly adhere to the COVID 19 regimen without assessing and discerning the COVID 19 information right before them and making the appropriate personal choices for their well being.

For reasons I do not see or can currently comprehend.

Why willingly participate in something that is at least highly questionable ("receiving" the COVID 19 "vaccine") and likely causes chronic and/or accute life ending results?

So, the next wave of manufactured crisis for the express intent of manipulating the previously duped to further militarize the hysteria prone and panic stricken practices against those of the caring, trustworthy, and, espeically, truth bearing and practicing individuals seems all but inevitable in this coming election year.

My opinion is 2024 has some very unpleasant and diverse surprises that, I suspect, will be more severe than previously experienced in the past four years.

I could lay down and die.

Or fight.

I choose to stand for and fight for the truth.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

13 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

This is exactly why we should be prepared for these people/agenda. When one group or side refuses to engage in any type of discussion or debate there can only be one outcome. I will not surrender or retreat to this ideology. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

9 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I find it extremely odd and critically concerning significant numbers of individuals have chosen to accept, believe, defend, and even die for an alternate and nonexisting reality.

My opinion is 2024 has some very unpleasant and diverse surprises that, I suspect, will be more severe than previously experienced in the past four years.

I could lay down and die.

Or fight.

I choose to stand for and fight for the truth.

Your posts are so very well articulated and thought out, I appreciate the time and energy you put in.

Unfortunately, no matter how well you explain Cognitive Dissonance, those suffering in the throws of said affliction will never "bend over, grab their ears, and pull their heads out".

Which is why I agree, we will all be forced into the last line of defense.

15 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

This is exactly why we should be prepared for these people/agenda. When one group or side refuses to engage in any type of discussion or debate there can only be one outcome. I will not surrender or retreat to this ideology. 

It's both heartwarming, and terrifying, to see so many  understanding the reality this year will bring without Divine Intervention.

Sadly, I've begun to accept that is the only way this nation won't be torn apart in eleven months.

11 hours ago, Markinsa said:

There appears to be a series of movies now.  Below is the website link:

https://plandemicseries.com/plandemic-1/

Excellent link.

I haven't watched any of the other links there, but I was convinced an energy weapon was used for the Maui Fires.

My soul hurts for the over 1000 children that were murdered so billionaires could build their fortresses as they destroy the planet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

11 hours ago, Markinsa said:

There appears to be a series of movies now.  Below is the website link:

https://plandemicseries.com/plandemic-1/

:bump:

Pretty clear the psychological operation(s) that have been in the making for decades have been deployed to support compliance of the masses with the COVID 19 agenda for elimination of great numbers of the masses.

Likely, the psychological manipulations facilitating compliance with the COVID 19 agenda are a staging for the upcoming event(s) with orchestrated outcomes circumventing, or at least greatly impeding, the ability for individuals to exercise appropriate personal discretions for their own benefit and that of others.

Pretty sure a majority of the previously duped will militarize their misguided and incorrect understanding to target any exercise of independent critical thinking and rational thought that would otherwise be of great benefit to turn back the propaganda specifically crafted to annihilate the masses by either acute and direct means or chronically engineered compromise of sustaining bodily functions.

For Freedom of Ourselves and Others.

We Stand And Fight The Good Fight With The Appropriate Tools And Weapons.

Especially Critical Thinking.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

9 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

It's both heartwarming, and terrifying, to see so many  understanding the reality this year will bring without Divine Intervention.

Sadly, I've begun to accept that is the only way this nation won't be torn apart in eleven months.

You are absolutely right. I will confess that I used to worry about this a lot. However, I don’t any longer. I know where my faith in the Lord stands. His will be done. When I read Revelations I do not see the US in it. By that I mean, the Lord will be protecting Israel in the last days so the world knows that he is the Lord. It won’t be the US, so that means something politically or internally happens to this country since we have been their protector since 1947. I do believe we are very close to that point. As with Israel, the Lord will protect those who serve him as well. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

48 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

Your posts are so very well articulated and thought out, I appreciate the time and energy you put in.

Unfortunately, no matter how well you explain Cognitive Dissonance, those suffering in the throws of said affliction will never "bend over, grab their ears, and pull their heads out".

Which is why I agree, we will all be forced into the last line of defense.

Thank You for your compliment whereas I would rather prefer to think of engaging in a meaningful dialogue with a highly esteemed colleague or highly esteemed colleagues.

A Heart Felt Thank You, Sir, for your most exemplary commentaries and posts!!!

It appears those afflicted (or personally chosen to be infected with) Cognitive Dissonance equally demonstrate Transference Neurosis, Willful Ignorance, and, of course, Tactical Stupidity.

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance

/ˈkäɡnədiv ˈdisənəns/

noun

PSYCHOLOGY

the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

Transference neurosis reveals the particular meanings that the analysand has given to current infantile relationships and events, which generate internal conflicts between wishes and particular defenses formed to strive against them. These meanings are united and create several transference patterns.

Noun. willful ignorance (uncountable) (idiomatic, law) A decision in bad faith to avoid becoming informed about something so as to avoid having to make undesirable decisions that such information might prompt.

Stupidity is not being capable of understanding reality/facts/truth.Willful ignorance is having the capability but refusing to accept reality/facts/truth.

I couldn't find a definition for Tactical Stupidity whereas the Tactical deployment of Stupidity is intended to highly compromise the well being of those targeted with Tactical Stupidity.

I full agree with the immediate disconnection of the "cognition" from the "safe" "space" of those experiencing "circular" and, of course, "connected" "posture" is fully in order.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I got your back Synopsis, I'll die on my feet before I live on my knees with these demonic puss bags calling the shots. NOT GONNA HAPPEN IN MY WORLD!!

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:!!!MD11Fr8Dawg!!!:salute:   :salute:   :salute:

I Got Your Six, Sir!!!

Thank You for Your Service To Our Constitution AND Country!!!

I don't want to get all extreme about anything because of the related concerns whereas the full measure of devotion in fully engaged social and most appropriate discourse or otherwise may just be required as the rolling destruction of the masses may just unfold in the near future.

If nothing else, put some firm boot prints in my back as you make the advance in fully engaged social and most appropriate discourse or otherwise if the situation should so unfold and I am unsuccessful in the attempt at an offense or defense of Our The United States Of America Constitution.

It would be an honor, Sir!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

8 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:salute:   :salute:   :salute:!!!MD11Fr8Dawg!!!:salute:   :salute:   :salute:

I Got Your Six, Sir!!!

If nothing else, put some firm boot prints in my back as you make the advance in fully engaged social and most appropriate discourse or otherwise if the situation should so unfold and I am unsuccessful in the attempt at an offense or defense of Our The United States Of America Constitution.

It would be an honor, Sir!!!

There's only one type of individual that understands the truth of our final goal in life.

But then, I've always been proud to come from one of the Poles that fought the Nazis, regardless of the global scorn and decades of ridicule by the left for their sacrifice.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1