Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

China Gold Backed Digital Yuan

PeaceSign

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/escobar-get-ready-next-game-changer-gold-backed-digital-yuan#comment_stream

I personally do not believe in digital currencies and I also do not believe that countries are going to show you their gold vaults!! I am a fan of Jim Rickards and I like his take on digital currencies, basically most people will not be mining it literally takes a lot of power and you need server space. Not only that its just like the current fiat currency, who is to say that China or any other country has the Gold to back it, and who is to say they are not going to do QE with it.

I keep wondering what the official reset is going to look like, I REALLY don't think its digital currencies. The only way to have a true stable medium of exchange is to have it fixed to an actual tangible THING. And history has shown as that that is gold and silver. So as we continue our slide down into the abyss, i believe they will continue to tout digital currency and may even try to enact it, but it will be a failure, ultimately.

So hold real things. 

Land. You can work the land. The land gives to you if you are a steward of it. Fruit trees will give you food. Seeds will give you food, you will be able to help yourself and those around you.

Non perishable food for the short and medium and long run. Silver for the medium run (bartering, exchanging) and gold to hold in the long run when everything is dirt cheap you can buy up businesses or hard assets on the cheap.

Also the current gold and silver spot prices are based off paper contracts. Not the actual supply. 

• Thanks 2

On 5/6/2020 at 9:03 AM, PeaceSign said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/escobar-get-ready-next-game-changer-gold-backed-digital-yuan#comment_stream

I personally do not believe in digital currencies and I also do not believe that countries are going to show you their gold vaults!! I am a fan of Jim Rickards and I like his take on digital currencies, basically most people will not be mining it literally takes a lot of power and you need server space. Not only that its just like the current fiat currency, who is to say that China or any other country has the Gold to back it, and who is to say they are not going to do QE with it.

I keep wondering what the official reset is going to look like, I REALLY don't think its digital currencies. The only way to have a true stable medium of exchange is to have it fixed to an actual tangible THING. And history has shown as that that is gold and silver. So as we continue our slide down into the abyss, i believe they will continue to tout digital currency and may even try to enact it, but it will be a failure, ultimately.

So hold real things. 

Land. You can work the land. The land gives to you if you are a steward of it. Fruit trees will give you food. Seeds will give you food, you will be able to help yourself and those around you.

Non perishable food for the short and medium and long run. Silver for the medium run (bartering, exchanging) and gold to hold in the long run when everything is dirt cheap you can buy up businesses or hard assets on the cheap.

Also the current gold and silver spot prices are based off paper contracts. Not the actual supply. 

Really thoughtful and informative post.....I'll add water as a source of value.

I believe any type of reset will need to be backed by a physical asset...(Gold and Silver have been the "go to" for thousands of years.....)

Perhaps with the insane computing capabilities today the PTB could roll other aspects into a reset....Minerals, industrial and agricultural output,  etc......using some of that as a base to set currency values....

Digital currency will be a part of the equation......and I totally agree with you on the energy short comings regarding hashing/mining..those energy eating hogs.....never gonna happen.......

There are projects out there.....XRP.....Holochain........Hedera Hashgraph...and more.....that have the same capabilities without the energy usage...

Should be enjoyable to watch this all unfold.......Take care!

CL 

• Thanks 1

On 5/8/2020 at 5:51 AM, coorslite21 said:

Really thoughtful and informative post.....I'll add water as a source of value.

I believe any type of reset will need to be backed by a physical asset...(Gold and Silver have been the "go to" for thousands of years.....)

Perhaps with the insane computing capabilities today the PTB could roll other aspects into a reset....Minerals, industrial and agricultural output,  etc......using some of that as a base to set currency values....

Digital currency will be a part of the equation......and I totally agree with you on the energy short comings regarding hashing/mining..those energy eating hogs.....never gonna happen.......

There are projects out there.....XRP.....Holochain........Hedera Hashgraph...and more.....that have the same capabilities without the energy usage...

Should be enjoyable to watch this all unfold.......Take care!

CL 

Yes Water too. And how to filter it with the resources available. We will be able to find wood to burn, that black char is used for filtering. That black is the charcoal. You can use that or boil it with a lid tied on to create more bubbles (porous) inside the material, the more porous the longer the charcoal will filter because we have increased the surface area of that burnt stick by adding holes! Ultimately, we can use all kinds of things to hedge, but right now i am staying away from stocks, digital coin, etfs, insurance, and anything dealing with the normal market. I am loading up on tangibles.

I am forecasting my own 10 year outlook starting  "yesterday"...I am already dreaming constantly of having cow **** delivered and dirt so that I can restore the ground I am on so that it can yield properly. Alternative water systems like a rain barrel or a well or a creek or stream or lake. I am assuming we are going to experience hyperinflation, where you can't trust hospitals to stay open and food to be on shelves or shoes for that matter. Just look to Venezuela. To me its clear this isn't over. Anytime you hear the word "Covid 19 Second wave" just insert that with "economy falling" and hyperinflation ultimately. They already said oh this is at least two years...that tells me QE to infinity at warp speed. Hyperinflation by the second half of 2021. Right now people are "protected" under the false sense of security..."ill just get paid from the government, nothing to worry about",  but eventually more people will start reading the market instead of the headlines on covid. I hope they do! 

Here are some business ideas for the collapse.

Regenerative Economy (some guy coined it, but I was already thinking like it)

Basically, start taking care of land now. If you don't have land get some. One idea is to make compost and give it out to people, but that will take a while to actually do, because first you have to be sustainable, but we got to start thinking sustainability for ourselves and those around us. And assume there will be no medium of exchange. My goal is to be well enough that i can take care of me and mine and those around me. Think like an empowered individual and remind ourselves that we are not victims. 

Another Regenerative Economical idea is raising chickens or quails.

Seed Savers are another.

We got to get our heads around this now and not later. While we can still easily get our hands on supplies. The Supply market is crashing and will continue to crash.

DECENTRALIZE as much as possible now! So you can transition easier. 

Feed the land  your on. Get heirloom seeds. Not the ferris morris kind. We need the seeds that will regenerate not the gmo'd ones.

And everyone needs the bible and a lot of good books. I have an 1800s copy of Emersons "Self Reliance" It is my favorite book. BTW the abridged  version they teach in school is not at all how Emerson talks or writes.

The public education system was indoctrinating our future generations into some CORRUPTED way. We can do Way better. Our biggest investment is in our kids.

Teach them how to use the tools. Sewing, Building, Filtering and Sustainability are way better teachers than the school. 

Decentralize Now!

• Thanks 2

also instead of buying bleach because it degrades and also takes up space get pool shock, its the dry form of bleach for water filtering. stores up to 10 years vs premade gallons that degrades by half over 6 months.

http://selfrelianceclub.com/Make you own Full Strength Bleach from Pool Shock.pdf

We have to be prepared folks. People are going to need clean water. Know what your options are.

Mentally prep now, because if you do not, then the coming hyperinflation will have people epic stressed and  not thinking straight, and once fear sits into people...Chaos ensues. You don't want to be moving around during that time, you want to be grounded and rooted. Stay focused and learn to graph fruit trees. Get extra bibles and books to have for people who will be around you trying and struggling "start care packages now".

"Food forests" (where you scatter fruit trees all over your yard and under them you have blueberries and grapes and raspberries and veggies. 

Have your local tree cutting guys dump mulch in your backyard so you can start having it breakdown. Feed it concentrated fish guts or animal manure. Start a compost pile. (there are a bunch of videos on youtube just search "food forest") also for the trees you need mycorhizaol dirt to put in the holes where your trees are going to go, the fungi network uptakes water and nutrients for the trees it is a nice symbiotic relationship.

Start Now.

Please for you own sake and everyone around you. 

Survive and Thrive During the coming collapse/transition/reset.

• Thanks 2