Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
EverCurious452

You will NOT be chipped

Recommended Posts

Some protests over the lockdown and some threads here have included the notion that a vaccine is a means to surreptitiously implant a tracking device.  This is nonsense on a couple of dimensions.  Firstly it is not technically possible to make a microscopic RFID tag that can be read from even a few feet away.  Secondly there is no motivation to attempt something like this given that video provides a far better surveillance system with much better functionality and at a much lower cost.  The surveillance state is based on video.

 

The smaller the device the smaller the capacitor that is used to store energy from the received signal to then broadcast back the ID and the smaller the antenna.  Together these mean that the smaller the device the weaker the signal.  This is why the smallest current devices (the long grain of rice size tags that some owners implant into their pets) need to have the reader virtually in contact with the skin under which the device was implanted.  There is no way this will get to be microscopic so as to fit into the needle of a vaccine injection let alone get to be that small and read at a distance.  To be read at a distance of even a few feet it has to be about the size an ear tag on a cow (which is how those are read).  That is not an issue of the lack of advanced technology, but the physics of transmitter power and antenna size.  Even then you have to have readers anywhere that you want to track the subjects (and within a few feet of them).  Plus this only provides a single data point, this tag was at this location.

 

RFID tags are fine for situations where there is total cooperation from the subject (like a cow) and where you only want to track in certain locations.  But such systems are tracking the tag, not the presumed bearer of the tag.  This is among the most important tenants of identify systems.  The people the government would be most interested in tracking whether terrorists, criminals, or the political opposition are precisely the same people who will get their tags replaced, removed, or just not implanted in the first place.

 

In contrast face and gait analysis solves all these problems and at a vastly lower cost using video technology that is already being installed and accepted by much of the population. It works at a distance.  You can hide your face with a mask, but your masked self can still be tracked until you take the mask off.  You cannot pretend to be someone else.  You can see who the target is talking to, where they go and you can track other objects in the scene like license plates.  This is exactly how China’s surveillance state is built and is the system they are selling to governments around the world as their “Smart Cities” offering.  Its beloved by tyrants everywhere.

 

Such a system COULD be built along with a court system based on cryptographic keys to at least make it extremely difficult to abuse, but I am not aware of any such effort and its certainly not part of China’s.  There is no need to worry about being “chipped”, it will not happen.  Worry about video surveillance, its already happening.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The power of the RFID Tag isn't dependant on the size of the tag, but the power of the transmitter/receiver that sends out the signal.  Saying we won't be chipped is ignorance at its best.  You also have to ask yourself what is the end goal?  The goal is to control, not necessarily track.  From my perspective, the ultimate goal will be to control the money, commerce and who can buy and sell (Mark of the beast).

 

There are already proposals to chip immigrants.

 

http://technovelgy.com/ct/Science-Fiction-News.asp?NewsNum=645

 

 

  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing that comes to mind for My is Snake Plisken in Escape from New York.....He got injected and if he wasn't out they were going to blow his head off....I think I will take my chances as I have by own Injection if needed

 

Karsten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Markinsa said:

The power of the RFID Tag isn't dependant on the size of the tag, but the power of the transmitter/receiver that sends out the signal.  Saying we won't be chipped is ignorance at its best.  You also have to ask yourself what is the end goal?  The goal is to control, not necessarily track.  From my perspective, the ultimate goal will be to control the money, commerce and who can buy and sell (Mark of the beast).

 

There are already proposals to chip immigrants.

 

http://technovelgy.com/ct/Science-Fiction-News.asp?NewsNum=645

 

 

No that is incorrect.  The tag can only transmit with the energy that it stores in its capacitor.  Once that is achieved, adding more power to the reader's transmitter does nothing.

 

The proposal you offer is by the manufacture of the product being proposed to use.  hardly convincing.

.

Edited by EverCurious452
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Karsten said:

The thing that comes to mind for My is Snake Plisken in Escape from New York.....He got injected and if he wasn't out they were going to blow his head off....I think I will take my chances as I have by own Injection if needed

 

Karsten

Mildly entertaining film, but not exactly a source of information.

Edited by EverCurious452
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EverCurious452 said:

No that is incorrect.  The tag can only transmit with the energy that it stores in its capacitor.  Once that is achieved, adding more power to the reader's transmitter does nothing.

 

No, you are wrong.

 

Utra-high frequency (UHF) passive RFID tags are an extremely popular option because they are very cost-effective, yet still have one of the longest read ranges. They have no power of their own — which is why they are called “passive” tags — so they are powered by the radio frequency energy transmitted from RFID readers/antennas. A UHF passive RFID tag consists of four sub-components: and RFID chip, an antenna, an inlay, and a carrier.

 

https://lowrysolutions.com/blog/a-guide-to-understanding-uhf-passive-rfid-tags/

 

https://curtisdward.wordpress.com/2016/10/15/invisible-rfid-tatoo-planned-for-humans/

 

 

.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EverCurious452 said:

Mildly entertaining film, but not exactly a source of information.

 

Never mind.....I guess you failed to so my Humor then I see you have been Labeled a lopster so nothing to see here and I will move on.

 

Karsten

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Markinsa said:

 

No, you are wrong.

 

Utra-high frequency (UHF) passive RFID tags are an extremely popular option because they are very cost-effective, yet still have one of the longest read ranges. They have no power of their own — which is why they are called “passive” tags — so they are powered by the radio frequency energy transmitted from RFID readers/antennas. A UHF passive RFID tag consists of four sub-components: and RFID chip, an antenna, an inlay, and a carrier.

 

https://lowrysolutions.com/blog/a-guide-to-understanding-uhf-passive-rfid-tags/

 

https://curtisdward.wordpress.com/2016/10/15/invisible-rfid-tatoo-planned-for-humans/

 

 

.

You can cut and paste all you want.  The system is powered from the received signal by charging a capacitor.  That charge then powers the circuit that decides the signal and sends the ID.  Increasing the transmitted power of the reader does not increase the transmitted power of the tag.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Karsten said:

 

Never mind.....I guess you failed to so my Humor then I see you have been Labeled a lopster so nothing to see here and I will move on.

 

Karsten

Anyone who is not cheering on the RV is labeled a lobster.  All the more so if, as i have, you make the case that the RV is not merely unlikely but impossible.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, EverCurious452 said:

Anyone who is not cheering on the RV is labeled a lobster.  All the more so if, as i have, you make the case that the RV is not merely unlikely but impossible.

Well them why not go haunt Comic Forums or something You are interested in.....Just sayin. No use you hangin out here.

 

Karsten

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Well them why not go haunt Comic Forums or something You are interested in.....Just sayin. No use you hangin out here.

 

Karsten

I think that a lack of reasoned decision making, part of the post truth world as its called, is a destructive trend in our society (ignoring facts, rewriting history, false logic etc).   Given the absence of politics wrt the dinar (seeing the impossibility of the RV is just arithmetic ) I thought this might be a good place to gain some understanding in a less entangled domain.  Anyone can get caught up in something or be a bit impulsive but in the cold light of day so to speak why keep at it?  Given that this was advertised as a place to discuss the dinar I thought I might learn something.  So far all I see is that folks want to believe and do not want to be bothered with reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, EverCurious452 said:

You can cut and paste all you want.  The system is powered from the received signal by charging a capacitor.  That charge then powers the circuit that decides the signal and sends the ID.  Increasing the transmitted power of the reader does not increase the transmitted power of the tag.

 

I can understand the logic of the RFID Chip holding a limited amount of power through its circuitry.    But that doesn't change the potential use of RFID to track and control the human population.

 

.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

 

I can understand the logic of the RFID Chip holding a limited amount of power through its circuitry.    But that doesn't change the potential use of RFID to track and control the human population.

 

.

It's exactly that limited power of the implantable tag that means the reader has to be virtually in contact with the implant point that makes it not feasible for tracking.  Especially when video solves all these issues.

As for control, I'm not sure what you mean.  Are you speculating that at some point the government will say no financial transaction of any sort can occur unless you "tag in" so to speak?    I find that very hard to imagine (which doesn't mean it can't happen of course).  But the biggest issue is that "tagging in" with a tag only proves the tag is there while biometrics ensure its really you.  So even if this were to happen, I don't see that it really is very effective control.

 

p.s.

Thanks for approving these posts, even if you don't always agree with them.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, EverCurious452 said:

It's exactly that limited power of the implantable tag that means the reader has to be virtually in contact with the implant point that makes it not feasible for tracking.  Especially when video solves all these issues.

As for control, I'm not sure what you mean.  Are you speculating that at some point the government will say no financial transaction of any sort can occur unless you "tag in" so to speak?    I find that very hard to imagine (which doesn't mean it can't happen of course).  But the biggest issue is that "tagging in" with a tag only proves the tag is there while biometrics ensure its really you.  So even if this were to happen, I don't see that it really is very effective control.

 

p.s.

Thanks for approving these posts, even if you don't always agree with them.

 

I just ran across this video on Facebook without even looking. 

 

 

I see your point about having to be close to the reader, as this video shows. 

 

And yes, the control is the control of buying and selling,  it seems most people are using debit/credit cards at the grocery store.  I believe in a few years, that all transactions will be electronic, and its doesn't take much of an imagination to see how easy it would be to exchange the debit/credit card for a chip in the hand as you can see in this video.  The sell will be convenience.  Once the government has control of buying and selling, we no longer have freedom.  I saw this coming back in 1988 and I wrote a paper about it for my English Writing class, of course I read that in scripture, but at the time the use of debit and credit cards wasn't so frequent in Grocery Stores or retail shops.

 

Revelation 13:16-18 (NASB)

16 And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17 and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six.

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh for sure its possible to do the implant.  I recall hearing about this one (from the wiki) "In early March 2005 hobbyist Amal Graafstra[6] implanted a 125khz EM4102 bioglass-encased RFID transponder into his left hand. It was used with an access control systemto gain entry to his office." back when it happened.   Even without using your smart phone, fingerprint scanners can now be used for unlocking things quite cheaply.

 

I'm not sure all transactions will go electronic but more and more most likely.  However the trend is already to do it with your smart phone. Its more secure than any fixed ID (credit card or RFID) as there is nothing in the transaction that would allow another transaction to be made and the phones have been moving to biometrics for a few years already.  Such systems (e.g. ApplePay) require a considerable amount of processing not just an ID. 

 

As for the prophecy I'll leave that to you.  Being an atheist I put no stock in such things at all :-) .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

 

Think about this !!!  Some people may prove to be carriers of COVID19 or some worse bug and never have any symptoms. note there are known to be hundreds of viruses present in animals but their systems simply ignore them. as long as they stay in the animal they can continue to reproduce . What if we find some humans that acquire a virus and continue to harbor it and spread it to others who can get sick.

Can we quarantine such people forever ?  How would we detect it should they violate the quarantine ???

Could we legally tag and isolate them ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, rockfl9 said:

Think about this !!!  Some people may prove to be carriers of COVID19 or some worse bug and never have any symptoms. note there are known to be hundreds of viruses present in animals but their systems simply ignore them. as long as they stay in the animal they can continue to reproduce . What if we find some humans that acquire a virus and continue to harbor it and spread it to others who can get sick.

Can we quarantine such people forever ?  How would we detect it should they violate the quarantine ???

Could we legally tag and isolate them ?

There was such an issue and court case for the original "typhoid Mary", yes that was a real person who was found to be a typhus super spreader in NY and was forcibly isolated.

 

Tagging, since its not good for tracking wouldn't help.  But the forced isolation issue (possible with an GPS ankle braclet now) might come to to the courts in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2020 at 10:52 PM, EverCurious452 said:

As for the prophecy I'll leave that to you.  Being an atheist I put no stock in such things at all 🙂 .

 

I find there is too much evidence that proves what is in the Bible to not believe in God...  

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To each their own of course.  What do you think that video demonstrates?  Its a slick production but otherwise is just assertions.  We would expect that (for example) any ancient text dealing with aspects of daily life or current (from back then) events would have references to things that actually existed at the time of its writing.  So the Bible containing such references is hardly surprising.   What you call "evidence" is to me just your bias.

If you want to understand how we decided what is true in the world (i.e. how science does so) I would suggest reading (or listening to) The Bg Picture by Sean Carol which has an excellent discussion of Bayesian Reasoning with examples specifically about about the supernatural.  If we apply the same methodology to the question of "does God (any God) exist" as we do to other questions of interest like "will this plane fly", "why does eating this make you sick", "what are those bright things the night sky" and so on, the answer is "no".  More precisely the probability of the hypothesis "God exists" being true is vanishingly small, but not 0.  You can never to 100% certainty about anything as its possible we could all be brains in jars so to speak, though the likelihood of that is also extremely small from what we can tell.  We all implicitly use and hence trust that methodology every time we interact with the modern world (i.e. constantly).  But in matters of religion the believer says that methodology does not apply.  I disagree.

Edited by EverCurious452

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, EverCurious452 said:

To each their own of course.  What do you think that video demonstrates?

 

It is an explanation of what happened to the Ark of the Covenant and where it currently resides.    I've seen the raw Youtube Video's of Ron Wyatt's testimony and I find him to be truthful and his findings and explanations support Biblical History.  This same man also found Noah's Ark and the place where the Hebrews crossed the Red Sea, two pillars, one on each side, erected by King Solomon, chariot wheels on the sea floor, axles, horses hoofs, melted sand and all. 

 

All that to say, Jesus said in his parable in Luke 16:27-31

 

27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

 

.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines
 

they will convince everyone to do this to prove they have had the vaccine. Then you can freely get on airplanes, shop in stores, go to work. They are making a bid deal about all of the safety procedures we must do that will last for the next couple of years. Then when everyone is sick of it and looking for a way out they will offer this solution to get back to normal. Because people are scared of getting sick they will say you must get the vac. if you want to go or do anything. 
According to the link above Austin TX is using it on their homeless.  
just my opinion!! 

Edited by TinBadge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TinBadge said:

https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines
 

they will convince everyone to do this to prove they have had the vaccine. Then you can freely get on airplanes, shop in stores, go to work. They are making a bid deal about all of the safety procedures we must do that will last for the next couple of years. Then when everyone is sick of it and looking for a way out they will offer this solution to get back to normal. Because people are scared of getting sick they will say you must get the vac. if you want to go or do anything. 
According to the link above Austin TX is using it on their homeless.  
just my opinion!! 

If that were to come to pass (proof of vacine required to do certain things) it would only entail being registered in a database that you have had the vaccine, there is no RFID chip involved.  Just you fingerprint, or face scan (the Austin program isn't even that frat they are just giving the participants cards tight QR code).  This is about blockchain being used for record keeping (possible a good use of it) and eventually biometrics and does not involve RFID tags.   Numerous conspiracy promoters have posted outright lies about this program.  From https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-id2020/ 

Quote

Several of the projects funded by ID2020 have been characterized by anti-vaccine activists as using the poor and vulnerable as scientific guinea pigs involving the implantation of a device that infringes on their privacy. Outside of the fact that none of these projects involve injecting subjects with anything, the philosophical premise implied by such claims is also in direct opposition to what ID2020 seeks to accomplish. Its goal, however lofty, is to develop a system in which the individual has complete control over personal identification or health documentation. The end product would be a system that allows this sort of information to be accessible anywhere in the world but only with your consent. The ID2020 manifesto makes this explicit:

 

Edited by EverCurious452
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Markinsa said:

 

It is an explanation of what happened to the Ark of the Covenant and where it currently resides.  

.

It's an assertion of that, but it offers no evidence.  The CGI video itself adds nothing.  Personal testimony alone means nothing.  A find of this importance to Christianity/Judaism and it was just left there?  You find him truthful because you WANT to believe him.   Suppose instead of claiming to have found the Ark of the Covenant he claimed to have found a fully intact alien space craft, but with the same total lack of evidence, just his say so.  Would you believe that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, EverCurious452 said:

 A find of this importance to Christianity/Judaism and it was just left there?

 

Uh yeah, The Israeli government tried to retrieve it but the 6 men that went in died of brain hemorraging...  Evidently, God doesn't want it to be moved yet...

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Markinsa said:

 

Uh yeah, The Israeli government tried to retrieve it but the 6 men that went in died of brain hemorraging...  Evidently, God doesn't want it to be moved yet...

and the evidence of that is what?  Where is the video record of this effort?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.