Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq .. Almost Final Agreement To Pass Al-Kazimi's Government Today !

2 hours ago, Laid Back said:

parliament will be dissolve by president Saleh.

Unless He ‘Dissolves’ First ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Al-Fateh: We await the President of the Republic's conviction of one of three charges

%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9

09:30 - 04/05/2020

Al-Fateh Alliance announced, on Monday, that it is awaiting the decision of the Federal Supreme Court to convict the President of one of three charges he committed, stressing that the complaint against him is still pending.

The coalition spokesman, MP Ahmad Al-Asadi, said in a televised dialogue with his follower, "Al-Maalouma", that "the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, must be convicted of one of three, which is: to betray and violate the constitution and perjury in the oath", indicating that "we are awaiting a decision to convict Barham Salih from the Federal Court."

Al-Asadi added, “The Federal Court’s decision to convict Saleh is subject to political will,” noting that “Saleh admitted that he committed a constitutional violation and the complaint is outstanding.” He continued: "We will not be silent about Saleh's violations, because silence is a demolition of the state." 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Mary B said:

Al-Kazemi agreed with the blocs to hold the voting session next Thursday

04/05/2020

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%

Information / Baghdad ..
Member of Parliament Nada Shaker Jawdat confirmed, on Thursday, that the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi will request a session to vote next Thursday, noting that the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi agreed on this with most political forces.
Jawdat said in a statement to the "information", that "an agreement was reached between the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi with most political blocs to specify next Thursday as a final and decisive date for the session to pass the new government."
She added that "Al-Kazemi decided to resolve the defense and the interior episodes in agreement with the political blocs, and he will present his entire cabinet without incomplete", indicating that "changes may occur in some ministries during the days leading up to the voting session."
The deputy of the Sadikoun Parliamentary Bloc, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, assured / to the information that Al-Kazemi has come a long way in his negotiations with all the political blocs on forming a government that is on the threshold of holding the voting session. Ended in / 25 pm

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/05/04/472171/

LINK

Al-Kazemi agreed with the blocs to hold the voting session
next Thursday

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%

12:51 - 04/05/2020

Member of Parliament Nada Shaker Jawdat confirmed, on Thursday, that the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi will request a session to vote next Thursday, noting that the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi agreed on this with most political forces.

Jawdat said in a statement to the "information", that "an agreement was reached between the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi with most political blocs to specify next Thursday as a final and decisive date for the session to pass the new government."

She added that "Al-Kazemi decided to resolve the defense and the interior episodes in agreement with the political blocs, and he will present his entire cabinet without incomplete", indicating that "changes may occur in some ministries during the days leading up to the voting session."

The deputy of the Sadikoun Parliamentary Bloc, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, assured / to the information that Al-Kazemi has come a long way in his negotiations with all the political blocs on forming a government that is on the threshold of holding the voting session. 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Does that mean they all lose their cushy jobs? Would they need to start from scratch and elect all new parliament members..? I would expect that is the only motivation that will get them to approve the new guy. 

Correct, they will lose their cushy jobs and they will have to go to free elections in 30 days. They are under enormous pressure.!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

But At Least There’s Always ‘Mr Helpful’ ! :o 

Helping Himself To The Treasury Funds, To Saddam’s Old Palaces ...

LINK

Al-Maliki: Our decision not to vote on the government does not mean that we will not engage in a positive response

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%

14:10 - 04/05/2020

The head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, confirmed on Monday that the coalition's decision not to vote for the government does not mean that the rule of law coalition will not deal positively with any positions and decisions.

Al-Maliki said in a statement that he received / the information, a copy of it, that "the political project for the rule of law confirms the establishment of a strong and qualified government to bear historical responsibility before the Iraqi people and firmly and willingly address the serious challenges facing our country in various fields."

He added, "Our decision not to vote for the government never means that the rule of law coalition will not deal positively with any positions and decisions that serve the supreme interests of the Iraqi people, provided that it does not prevent at the same time that the rule of law coalition announces its opposition to any positions and measures that contradict the national interest, sovereignty and independence of Iraq."
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

Despite This Guy’s Name - He’s Not All That ‘Lame’ ! :o 

Of Course He’s No Longer In Parliament - Which Is Probably Why He’s So Decent ...

LINK

Al-Dulaimi: The politicians have lost the sense of the pain of the citizen and the groaning of the oppressed

image.php?token=8230e2441054856b12347da6dd299ee5&c=4547727&size=

6th May 2020

Former MP Kamel Al-Dulaimi criticized on Monday politicians who do not feel the pain of the citizen and the grieving of the oppressed.

He said al - Dulaimi , in tweets his "Twitter" Menen AGIP sense to me Maihs, old Yay گdy walks contrary"

Summary befitting Bssayasna risking their security, lives and dignity for their interests. Have lost their sense of feeling the pain of the citizen and the groans of the oppressed and the anguish of the bereaved son or her husband to realize their dreams of sick that Your Lord for the lookout} God Almighty’s Truthfulness.
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Parliament is preparing for a session to give confidence tomorrow, Tuesday

4/5/2020

Parliament is preparing for a session to give confidence tomorrow, Tuesday

The House of Representatives is preparing to hold a session of granting confidence to the Prime Minister, Mustafa Kazemi.

A well-informed source said in a press statement that "Parliament is preparing to hold a session of granting confidence, scheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday, at nine in the evening."

It is expected that the Parliament will hold this week an extraordinary session to vote on the cabinet of the Prime Minister-designate, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and give it confidence.

Yesterday, Speaker of Parliament Mohamed Al-Halbousi directed the presence of deputies in Baghdad, starting today, Monday.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Parliament sets the date for the government’s voting session

2020-5-4

Source: Alsumaria news

On Monday, the Presidency of the House of Representatives announced that a date will be scheduled for the government’s voting session.

"The Presidency of the House of Representatives decided to hold a voting session on the ministerial program and the government cabinet on Wednesday, corresponding to the sixth of May 6," the director general of the parliamentary department said in a statement received by Alsumaria News.

He added, "The date for the session will be at nine in the evening."

(I guess it could be Tuesday or Wednesday! They are trying to decide this now! )

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe "  - DWS112

Edited by DWS112
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DWS112 said:

2020-5-4

Source: Alsumaria news

On Monday, the Presidency of the House of Representatives announced that a date will be scheduled for the government’s voting session.

"The Presidency of the House of Representatives decided to hold a voting session on the ministerial program and the government cabinet on Wednesday, corresponding to the sixth of May 6," the director general of the parliamentary department said in a statement received by Alsumaria News.

He added, "The date for the session will be at nine in the evening."

(I guess it could be Tuesday or Wednesday! They are trying to decide this now! )

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe "  

When they do this, I believe the time reflects when it would be available during Ramadan...I think they are not supposed to do much before sundown.

Alsumaria News publishes the text of the message attributed to the American ambassador

2020-05-04 | 18:54

Doc-P-344121-637242299107569156.jpeg

Alsumaria News publishes the text of the message attributed to the American Ambassador to Iraq Matthew Toller.

The letter attributed to Toller states:

"The United States is assuming a very urgent and significant need to form the government of Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi. Any weaknesses or concessions in the choice of ministers should be ignored when balancing them with the terrible expectations of the country. The caretaker government of Mr. Abdul-Mahdi is paralyzed." And unable to deal with many of the problems facing Iraq. Like your friends and partners in the past 17 years, we are deeply concerned that the consequences for Iraq as a country and for the Iraqi people will be devastating if the government of Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi is not approved. Our best To help Iraq cope with the coming problems. "

LINK

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

The US Secretary of Defense: We are waiting to see the shape of the next Iraqi government and the shape of our presence in Iraq in the coming months

120270.jpg?watermark=4

Politics 04/2020 22:08 385     

Baghdad today - follow up

US Defense Secretary Mark Asper said on Monday that America is waiting to see the shape of the next Iraqi government and the shape of its forces ’presence in Iraq in the coming months.

"We have a new prime minister in Iraq trying to form a new government, and we want a united, prosperous, and sovereign Iraq," Esber said at a seminar at the Brookings Institution, in which he participated on television. 

He added, "We are waiting to see the shape of the next Iraqi government and the shape of our presence in Iraq in the coming months."

LINK

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

He added, "We are waiting to see the shape of the next Iraqi government and the shape of our presence in Iraq in the coming months."

Why are we waiting.  Rid the Government of Iranian stooges or ELSE!!!  Why does Iran get to dictate ANYTHING!!!!   This RS needs to stop.  We have been jacking around with Iran for 40 Freaking Years.  RS

RS= Rhino poo

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Why are we waiting.  Rid the Government of Iranian stooges or ELSE!!!  Why does Iran get to dictate ANYTHING!!!!   This RS needs to stop.  We have been jacking around with Iran for 40 Freaking Years.  RS

RS= Rhino poo

Thank you for the verification of RS!  :tiphat: :twothumbs: :shrug: :facepalm2: :lmao:  I was thinking I might be "dumber" than I thought I was! 🙃 :lmao:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Thank you for the verification of RS!  

I used to use the Bull S word all the time especially in my dark years.  My mother finally put her foot down and said no more. That’s when I started saying RS.  She knew if wasn’t good but for some reason she let it slide.  Haha. 😝 😝.  I’m lucky, my mother is 94 and still a fire cracker.  Can’t wait for Mother’s  Day.  I’m going to shower her with lots of love,  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

I used to use the Bull S word all the time especially in my dark years.  My mother finally put her foot down and said no more. That’s when I started saying RS.  She knew if wasn’t good but for some reason she let it slide.  Haha. 😝 😝.  I’m lucky, my mother is 94 and still a fire cracker.  Can’t wait for Mother’s  Day.  I’m going to shower her with lots of love,  

You do that. My mother passed about 3 1/2 years ago.  I still have my mother-in-law. A very sweet lady. We just celebrated her 90th birthday in March.  Both of my parents are gone, and my father-in-law, also. So my mother-in-law is the only one of our parents left.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Cinco De Mayo. A good reason to drink and act like a crazy Mexican.  I know because I partied with them for many years.  

9EAAD816-D3BB-454F-B4A7-19C0010951EE.gif.67246e03a0470b2b428af86878e78ddd.gif

These days I just try to stay away from folks like this.  I’m never going there again.  

2BF0E10C-4F01-4500-BB7D-4BB1A229EE91.gif.f9927ba32fbe34eff5030e1c51c98af2.gif    800752F7-C3EB-452F-9518-AF288DE5C59B.gif.bdfa40c282091a6802f5568665470f37.gif

I was in town today and they are not letting no virus get in the way of their Cinco De Mayo! They were getting ready to party as usaul! I dont know how the Ft Worth PD is going to handle! Im sure the will have their paddy wagons ready! JMHO🤠

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1