Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Post questions To Mr. Adam Montana Here

Danimal

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not Adam however, it does not matter if the bank accepts the dinar as payment or not for an outstanding debt. As a general rule the value received for the dinar, less your cost of the dinar is taxable. Generally gains on most anything are taxable unless you find a specific IRS code section that states that the gain is excluded for taxation. I recommend that you any anyone else that has qestions about the tax status of dinars consult a CPA. Make sure you pay the appropriate taxes so that you can enjoy the remainder. I think that we pay to much in taxes but, we still live in a great country.

Aloha Adam:

I want to thank you for all your continuious information on the dinar. You are such an inspiration to many and I am

bless by all you put out on this site. Keep up the good work! I bought your book and found it very helpful and I look forward to hearing more from you.

God bless you and your work.....Lani

Once you have a Warka account, funded the account, and have ability to trade, where can you go to research the companies before you buy into a company? Banks, utilities, and structure would of seen good buys.

Hi Adam,

I signed up for VIP last night and was able to get in, and I guess the glitch kicked me off. Can you please reinstate my VIP status? I also purchased the book a week or so ago, and am not able to get into the bookclub forum. I had PMs drafted about this, but they are gone too. I sent a new PM about my VIP status to you today, but I had to delete it from my sent box because I can only have 1 PM now instead of the 100 I was able to have last night. I hope you received it, but thought I would also post here just in case.

Thanks for your help!

Kim