Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone here able to translate this Doc from the CBI?

Karsten

RE: DINAR RATE INCREASE...This site is from the CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ.... I heard the Dinar was suppose to increase already... Can anyone read ARABIC? I feel like I found in the IRAQ Bank center their stradegy plan that is talking about bringing the value of their money equal to USA. My decipher of page 12 would be that the teeter tatter being even with their money and USD is meaning a 1:1 ratio: ANYONE? Here is the link to the whole document: https://cbi.iq/static/uplo

https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-150097501026832.pdf

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Very intriguing! I just wish on the other end of the seesaw it was a 1 dinar note rather than 3 different notes.. 😁

Great find @Karsten!

Thanks but what does this mean...I ran across it on another forum and thought someone here could figure it out.....Then I can go tell the people on the other place what she came across.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Karsten said:
RE: DINAR RATE INCREASE...This site is from the CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ.... I heard the Dinar was suppose to increase already... Can anyone read ARABIC? I feel like I found in the IRAQ Bank center their stradegy plan that is talking about bringing the value of their money equal to USA. My decipher of page 12 would be that the teeter tatter being even with their money and USD is meaning a 1:1 ratio: ANYONE? Here is the link to the whole document: https://cbi.iq/static/uplo

https://cbi.iq/static/uploads/up/file-150097501026832.pdf

Karsten

To whom it may concern. STOP. The RV is coming. STOP. When is anyone's guess . STOP. Oh. And Kids Don't Do Drugs. STOP.

I could be a little off on the last part.

• Haha 12

1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

@DinarThug  Any ideas ...? 🤡 

The Last Time When I Tried Translating Something From The Liberals - I Had To Put Crayons In My Nose To Try And Get Rid Of The Smell From The Green New Deal ! :o 

Kid with crayons stuck up his nose.

:D  :D  :D 

Actually Mark @Markinsa Is Pretty Good At Some Of The More Complex Translations ! ;) 

Anything On The Arabic Side Of The CBI’s Website Is A Pain In The A$$ To Translate ! :deadhorse: 

‘Butt’ After Reading The 4th Post Of This Thread ...

I Don’t Know How Motivated Somebody Would Be To ‘Unveil’ Something For Another Dinar Site ! :moon-from-car::lmao:

I’d Intentionally Send Them Something False From One Of The Gurus - But Then Post The Real One For Us Here ...

:D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 11

42 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

I Don’t Know How Motivated Somebody Would Be To ‘Unveil’ Something For Another Dinar Site ! :moon-from-car::lmao:

I’d Intentionally Send Them Something False From One Of The Gurus - But Then Post The Real One For Us Here ...

:D  :D 

DT.....it wasn't so much another Dinar Site. More so a Investment site going into Cryptos, Gold, Silver, Dinar, Dong, Zim and Stocks.

I brought it here from there so more like I stolid it

Karsten

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Karsten said:

DT.....it wasn't so much another Dinar Site. More so a Investment site going into Cryptos, Gold, Silver, Dinar, Dong, Zim and Stocks.

Karsten

Karsten, 'round here we don't "stolid" anything. 😉  We politely "borrow it". :)

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

Well, Then I Approve Of It - CNN “ Shoplift’s “ Off Of Other Sites All The Time ! :o 

s65cF.gif

Of Course, I’m Super Wicked Smooth At It - So It Goes Almost Virtually Undetected ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

25 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I was able to find Ali's picture with English writing, but if you click where it says "read more", they want you to download something from the CBI.  I don't want to download it.  Anybody want to try it?

https://cbi.iq/news/section/71

I blew the PDF file up to like 650% and you still can't copy to Google Translate.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GregHi said:

According to my friend, page 12 is just referring to how they are going to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar and the measures they will

take. Nothing about them changing the rate to 1:1 unfortunately..

They already talked about this in previous article.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, GregHi said:

According to my friend, page 12 is just referring to how they are going to stabilize the exchange rate of the dinar and the measures they will

take. Nothing about them changing the rate to 1:1 unfortunately..

Thanks Greg,   Something is afoot with the Dinar itself.  They are not going to come right out and tell the world what it is of course.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3