Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Everybody Loves A Bank Story...

Luigi1

BANK STORY INTEL BY JAIME LIM ( PIMPYS CHAT), 26 MARCH

I got a new WELLS FARGO ACCNT last week, I asked the teller if I need to make an appointment for a currency EXCHANGE....
Dude jumped and got his wealth managers business card and his, then handed me both.
He said PLEASE CALL US and we would love to help with your EXCHANGE.

Hum....interesting, why hand me a wealth managers business card and his. I NEVER TOLD HIM how much I am exchanging.
Part 2.
I asked if this BRANCH RECENTLY RECEIVED MORE LIQUIDITY OF CURRENCY. He looked at me and said, this month was the most fiat he has ever seen in the vault.
Hum.......THEY ARE EXPECTING US ALREADY.!!!
Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link | See Forum Rules
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

He looked at me and said, this month was the most fiat he has ever seen in the vault.

Fiat - Which Stands For ‘Fix It Again Tony’ ! :o 

image.jpeg.019745abec70b5a4145fdb8b4d46eef1.jpeg

Just Ask DJ Umbertino ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

I got a new WELLS FARGO ACCNT last week, I asked the teller if I need to make an appointment for a currency EXCHANGE....
Dude jumped and got his wealth managers business card and his, then handed me both.
Hum....interesting, why hand me a wealth managers business card and his. I NEVER TOLD HIM how much I am exchanging.
End Quote

Was he/she made aware the exchange was about Iraqi dinar or not? Just asking
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, umbertino said:

AGREE....

5 hours ago, umbertino said:

End Quote

Was he/she made aware the exchange was about Iraqi dinar or not? Just asking

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

this month was the most fiat he has ever seen

And just for you, Weegie, today only.....the Ruby Fiat award  !    :D:D

car-seat-600-model-year-1970-1973-vintage-car-old-car-1970s-seventies-B4EMBK.jpg.43c3c509a3dbd4a41947aca50841cb6e.jpg

So, Weegie, if you ever think you are so ugly that nobody will date you, just remember.....

even this car had buyers !!   :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I wouldn't do business with Wells Fargo, EVER!  I can find more trustworthy banks to deal with!  A lot of their customers got ripped off by them from loans. Including my son! That was many years ago. Can't trust them. My sons credit got royally messed up, and he is still struggling to get it back to where it should be. He is getting there, but never should have happened.  Guru's and WF deserve each other! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I always thought it was funny that my brother being what I consider far up the food chain in the banking industry (SVP and now EVP of commercial lending) would ask me if I had heard anything regarding the dinar yet we see stories from the gurus where a teller making $15 an hour were giving hints as to how the RV was imminent.. lmao..

needless to say I get a chuckle out of those stories.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

I wouldn't do business with Wells Fargo, EVER!  I can find more trustworthy banks to deal with!  A lot of their customers got ripped off by them from loans. Including my son! That was many years ago. Can't trust them. My sons credit got royally messed up, and he is still struggling to get it back to where it should be. He is getting there, but never should have happened.  Guru's and WF deserve each other! 

Hello SMD....Sorry about your son WF ordeal...I hope he'll be able to get everything back

These bank stories always suggest these low level tellers and managers know something we don't. Trust me, they don't know anything. 

Amusing story - My local cigar lounge has a few dinar investors. One guy claims to have a buddy who's a VP at Bank of America. He was always spouting dates and rates, getting everyone excited. I finally took note of all these claims supposedly coming from VP level at BOA, and compared them against guru news. Turns out the "executive" was just parroting Mark Z. I told everyone to never listen to that guy again. They're now happy they took my advice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Kenny_Logins said:

Amusing story - My local cigar lounge has a few dinar investors.

Turns out the "executive" was just parroting Mark Z. 

Moral Of The Story: Always Wear Ear Plugs At A Cigar Bar - Where Everybody’s Blowing Smoke ! :o 

image.gif.f4bbed95ce5c9857e7c32c9156360468.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, DoD said:

I use to be a sucker for a good bank story but now days people have lost all their imagination an just plain boring. Another waste of time...

Honestly...It's always been that way.....That we as investors wanted to desperately find something in those, the slightest hint for pumpin' up our hope /expectation  is another matter......