Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar prophecy... Kim Clement.... here’s another one

NEPatriotsFan1

9 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

CF Thanks,  Totally agree our President DJT is fully prepared to ensure our "Elections" are fair and all legal votes are counted.  GO JUSTICE!!!!!!!! 

Thanks tigergorzow, in order for us to really trust the people we elect and the system we need to clean this mess up. Like you have stated above that "DJT  is fully prepared to ensure our "Elections" are fair and all legal votes are counted".

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I'm hearing more and more about the QFS block chain being used in this election on the ballots and I am starting to believe that we don't need a recount and the QFS already has the exact count of authentic votes. I read somewhere that Trump was watching the QFS count live election night and knew the actual numbers as they were counted. I also heard that the QFS ballots are able to have their locations tracked. If anyone else has supporting or contradictory evidence to this, please post👍

Listen at the 7 min mark.... Tom fit ton of judicial watch who is a legitimate source.... not fringe group..... HUGE if true

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Listen at the 7 min mark.... Tom fit ton of judicial watch who is a legitimate source.... not fringe group..... HUGE if true

I don’t doubt Tom Fitton for a second. Judicial Watch is fantastic! The MSM is 100% responsible for the chaos and riots that are sure to come when all the results are in and Trump is declared the winner. They need to be rebranded as “Opinion” networks rather than News networks. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

I'm hearing more and more about the QFS block chain being used in this election on the ballots and I am starting to believe that we don't need a recount and the QFS already has the exact count of authentic votes. I read somewhere that Trump was watching the QFS count live election night and knew the actual numbers as they were counted. I also heard that the QFS ballots are able to have their locations tracked. If anyone else has supporting or contradictory evidence to this, please post👍

Can anyone verify this?

I just spent 2 hours reading and listening to everything recent on the Judicial Watch website, their youtube channel and their twitter feed.  I coudn't find anything related to the quantum blockchain code which supposedly invalidated 78% of 14 million ballots.  Although I like Mark Taylor, I don't know who this Christopher McDonald (who is claiming that Tom Fitton said this) is, so I won't just blindly trust him.  This would be AWESOME news if it were true, but since this supposedly happened on Sunday, if it had happened, I think other alt news sites would be covering it by now - but they're not.  So I don't believev it's true at this point.

I have been sceptical of this QFS watermark since the get go - mainly because the Federal Government does NOT print the ballots - the STATES print their own ballots.  

Additionally, Clif High who is a computer wiz says this about the QFS watermark theory:

image.thumb.png.37b15e25a7aa3d327163bf25b6680fc2.png

And for anyone who wants to dismiss Clif because he bashes Q - I'll point out that 2 years ago, Q repeatedly assured us that they (Trump team) would take care of election fraud for the next election (2020).  Clearly he was wrong.  And I'll remind people Q also promised arrests by the end of 2019 - which also didn't happen.  Personally, I gave up trusting Q almost a year ago now, so I agree with Clif about him.  

Everyone is free to believe whatever they want, but I need verifiable data before I believe everything I hear.  If I'm wrong about this (and I'd love to be wrong because it would me Trump wins), I'll gladly admit it - so please if anyone can show me proof Tom Fitton said this, please share it!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Thanks so much and yes I bet it’s 100% true!! Those poor clueless Biden supporters that think we are going to let them just steal an election..lol..not in America not anymore, we are taking back our country from this evil and corrupt system Demorats you can count on it..bye bye!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, KristiD said:

I'm hearing more and more about the QFS block chain being used in this election on the ballots and I am starting to believe that we don't need a recount and the QFS already has the exact count of authentic votes. I read somewhere that Trump was watching the QFS count live election night and knew the actual numbers as they were counted. I also heard that the QFS ballots are able to have their locations tracked. If anyone else has supporting or contradictory evidence to this, please post👍

Can anyone verify this?

I just spent 2 hours reading and listening to everything recent on the Judicial Watch website, their youtube channel and their twitter feed.  I coudn't find anything related to the quantum blockchain code which supposedly invalidated 78% of 14 million ballots.  Although I like Mark Taylor, I don't know who this Christopher McDonald (who is claiming that Tom Fitton said this) is, so I won't just blindly trust him.  This would be AWESOME news if it were true, but since this supposedly happened on Sunday, if it had happened, I think other alt news sites would be covering it by now - but they're not.  So I don't believev it's true at this point.

I have been sceptical of this QFS watermark since the get go - mainly because the Federal Government does NOT print the ballots - the STATES print their own ballots.  

Additionally, Clif High who is a computer wiz says this about the QFS watermark theory:

And for anyone who wants to dismiss Clif because he bashes Q - I'll point out that 2 years ago, Q repeatedly assured us that they (Trump team) would take care of election fraud for the next election (2020).  Clearly he was wrong.  And I'll remind people Q also promised arrests by the end of 2019 - which also didn't happen.  Personally, I gave up trusting Q almost a year ago now, so I agree with Clif about him.  

Everyone is free to believe whatever they want, but I need verifiable data before I believe everything I hear.  If I'm wrong about this (and I'd love to be wrong because it would me Trump wins), I'll gladly admit it - so please if anyone can show me proof Tom Fitton said this, please share it!

I would say they took perfect care of election fraud and used it to incriminate and expose the corruption. Ive seen and heard enough evidence to believe it now. Some of the evidence was posted here on dv. 

Many politicians and judges have been publicly arrested over the last couple years. Kip Simpson on YouTube has all of those documented. I would not be surprised if some of the more well known people, have also been arrested non-publicly. (Yet).

Have faith and trust the plan!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, KristiD said:

Can anyone verify this?

Try this link. Not Tom Fitton but article with some supporting documents.

DHS Sting Operation Rumors of Massive Voting Fraud – GuerillaStockTrading
https://www.guerillastocktrading.com/dhs-sting-operation-rumors-of-massive-voting-fraud/

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Inbedded HorseHead said:

Real Clear Politics pulling Pennsylvania from Biden last night was very interesting....none of the networks including Faux Fox News is covering that story...

I saw that!!  It's beginning! Newsmax..the new Fox...just sayin..While I'm at it, y'all hear of Parler, a better alternative to Twip (Am I gonna get in trouble for promoting, if so SORRY my bad!)

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, fancy said:

I saw that!!  It's beginning! Newsmax..the new Fox...just sayin..While I'm at it, y'all hear of Parler, a better alternative to Twip (Am I gonna get in trouble for promoting, if so SORRY my bad!)

:flagsmiley:There is something going around on Parler, write a letter to the White House demanding an audit in each state for the election. :flagsmiley: Hopefully there will be power in many voices. Gotta go write my letter, this no rumor!!! I didn't know where to stick this without getting into trouble!

• Like 1