Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar prophecy... Kim Clement.... here’s another one

NEPatriotsFan1

On 11/7/2020 at 9:11 PM, GregHi said:

I have read the articles about the watermarks, etc.. but haven’t seen anything about the possibility of that being looked into from the actual media, just you tubers.. I guess as always, time will tell.

It’s not just watermarks..,,it’s the software scorecard and hammer and voting machines...trump was watching the vote rigging live in Eisenhower tower! Patience! Patriots will win! Federal court of the Supreme Court!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

In 2000, two up-and-coming lawyers were on the team that helped build a case to decide a razor-thin race between then-Texas Gov. George W. Bush, the Republican nominee, and then-Vice President Al Gore, the Democrat. Those lawyers were Amy Coney Barrett and Brett Kavanaugh, who today sit on the high court. 

Coincidence?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, screwball said:

In 2000, two up-and-coming lawyers were on the team that helped build a case to decide a razor-thin race between then-Texas Gov. George W. Bush, the Republican nominee, and then-Vice President Al Gore, the Democrat. Those lawyers were Amy Coney Barrett and Brett Kavanaugh, who today sit on the high court. 

Coincidence?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/17/politics/bush-v-gore-barrett-kavanaugh-roberts-supreme-court/index.html

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Maybe we need to change our perception as to who the "actual media" is.. the corrupt, lying, cheating, media we were all used to found on "tel-a-vision" is not serving our best interest. I have been following independent journalists on bitchute and YouTube for years now and find that my perception of what is actually going on in life is much closer to reality. 

• Upvote 16

When Kim Clement died, his employee Isaac Sunil went to work for Pastor Hank Kunneman, also a prophet of God.  I trust Hank.  He did a teaching on 11/04 that was so good about trusting the prophecies on Trump's reelection.  It is on youtube.  But this one is more timely and with instructions.

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

When Kim Clement died, his employee Isaac Sunil went to work for Pastor Hank Kunneman, also a prophet of God.  I trust Hank.  He did a teaching on 11/04 that was so good about trusting the prophecies on Trump's reelection.  It is on youtube.  But this one is more timely and with instructions.

By the way, he reveals on here how he and Kim Clement met with Rudy Giuliani.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Wow wow wow proof positive of electronic voter fraud! They need to hand count every damn ballot in EVERY single state that ran this software Period!! I knew Trump was going to win by a LANDSLIDE and I bet we won more Senate seats and probably took the House back also when all this clears out!! Goodbye Demorats you get exactly what you deserve!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

I'm hearing more and more about the QFS block chain being used in this election on the ballots and I am starting to believe that we don't need a recount and the QFS already has the exact count of authentic votes. I read somewhere that Trump was watching the QFS count live election night and knew the actual numbers as they were counted. I also heard that the QFS ballots are able to have their locations tracked. If anyone else has supporting or contradictory evidence to this, please post👍

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

I'm hearing more and more about the QFS block chain being used in this election on the ballots and I am starting to believe that we don't need a recount and the QFS already has the exact count of authentic votes. I read somewhere that Trump was watching the QFS count live election night and knew the actual numbers as they were counted. I also heard that the QFS ballots are able to have their locations tracked. If anyone else has supporting or contradictory evidence to this, please post👍

I support this evidence , Lurker . Trump knew this was coming and prepared for it by the blockchain watermark . It is irrefutable evidence of an attempted coup . If solid evidence turns up that dems manipulated this whole covid debacle to win , hurting so many ,especially children , high high treason has occurred .

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 8

On 11/4/2020 at 10:02 PM, Longtimelurker said:

Stay safe! Board up your windows and get out of there if it starts getting dangerous👍

I am getting off the grid here. Got a bottle of Scotch and checking out Paul Hardcastle with the warm sun beating down on me. Sitting here thinking of when I am sitting on the beach after this hits. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, dinarham said:

I support this evidence , Lurker . Trump knew this was coming and prepared for it by the blockchain watermark . It is irrefutable evidence of an attempted coup . If solid evidence turns up that dems manipulated this whole covid debacle to win , hurting so many ,especially children , high high treason has occurred .

Trump has always seem to be two steps ahead of them. I hope he gets them all, both cheating Dems and Reps. People have to know that the system is fair. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

18 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Trump has always seem to be two steps ahead of them. I hope he gets them all, both cheating Dems and Reps. People have to know that the system is fair. 

CF Thanks,  Totally agree our President DJT is fully prepared to ensure our "Elections" are fair and all legal votes are counted.  GO JUSTICE!!!!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3