Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar prophecy... Kim Clement.... here’s another one

NEPatriotsFan1

Is everyone as confused as I am right now? ;) I put all my faith in the fact that Kim C said Trump Would serve 2 terms, as well as every other prophet I have ran across on YouTube in the last several months.. Even though I don’t like Trumps personality, I do like what he has done for Israel and several other things for our nation. After listening to Kim C, I believe Trump has been placed here by God to do his bidding. But here we are, as far as Trumps possibility of being re-elected, seemingly  dwindling daily.. I am reminded “when things seem at their worst, I shall free them up.”.. Are we going to truly see a miracle happen as Trump somehow is granted a 2nd term, or, as it appears right now, Biden will win and everything we were told by Kim is now possibly not true... Including our investment... Thoughts?? 

signed,

Confused Clooney..

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, GregHi said:

Is everyone as confused as I am right now? ;) I put all my faith in the fact that Kim C said Trump Would serve 2 terms, as well as every other prophet I have ran across on YouTube in the last several months.. Even though I don’t like Trumps personality, I do like what he has done for Israel and several other things for our nation. After listening to Kim C, I believe Trump has been placed here by God to do his bidding. But here we are, as far as Trumps possibility of being re-elected, seemingly  dwindling daily.. I am reminded “when things seem at their worst, I shall free them up.”.. Are we going to truly see a miracle happen as Trump somehow is granted a 2nd term, or, as it appears right now, Biden will win and everything we were told by Kim is now possibly not true... Including our investment... Thoughts?? 

signed,

Confused Clooney..

I have felt the same way, feeling like I was duped to believe in words of knowledge again.... :( I grew up in a Charismatic background and had walked away from it, but I was drawn back in because I soooo wanted to believe what was being said.  I do believe Trump still has a legitimate shot if they prove voter fraud on a mass scale and I do believe there is evidence! Videos pics etc. sworn affidavits and testimony, but if the media colludes not to show it, then the average normies wont ever see it or believe it. So we will see. Hoping beyond all Hope that good will win over evil and darkness but not feeling excited just yet

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I have felt the same way, feeling like I was duped to believe in words of knowledge again.... :( I grew up in a Charismatic background and had walked away from it, but I was drawn back in because I soooo wanted to believe what was being said.  I do believe Trump still has a legitimate shot if they prove voter fraud on a mass scale and I do believe there is evidence! Videos pics etc. sworn affidavits and testimony, but if the media colludes not to show it, then the average normies wont ever see it or believe it. So we will see. Hoping beyond all Hope that good will win over evil and darkness but not feeling excited just yet

I understand a lot of discouragement right now. I keep remembering the art of war, look weak when you are strong. I truly believe there has been a trap laid and the cheaters have fallen for it.

For me it is not hope but faith. I know God will give us what we have prayed for, even more than an RV(that will happen) is freedom from the endless wars and debt slavery.

I think of the Democrats like a snake. When the boot is on its neck and you are reaching down to cut its head off, it thrashes like crazy knowing the end is near. It must happen or else if you relax it will bite you. 

Not to offend, I was once a Democrat, but wake up and see what they are really about.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

signed,

Confused Clooney..

The Bible says out of the mouths of two or three witnesses you can confirm the word that has been prophesied. As you said, there have been at least two that I believe are credible. Are they fallible? Yes. But they are credible. Kim Clement and Mark Taylor.

They did prophesy two terms for Trump. Did they say they would be consecutive? Remember the Jews were looking for their Messiah to come in, overthrow Rome and set up his Kingdom right then all in one generation. They misread the two separate comings. I do believe the enemy is fighting overtime to steal this election. But God laughs at the plans of the enemy. So I remain steadfast in my peace and trust God has this in his Big Hands. Will Trump win this go round? If it is God's plan then yes. If God has determined Trump's second term in 2024 then I am at peace with that as well.

Either way, we must continue to pray God's will be done over our country and never lose faith or be moved by what we see. Is there a chance those words for Trump are wrong? I don't think so. Too many things have come to pass in conjunction with those words. Even Trump being elected the first time was a miracle but gave credence to those prophetic words.

So sit back, pray and let not your heart be troubled. Do not fret or fear we are in the hands of a loving Daddy who has nothing but goodness overtaking us no matter what the enemy or the world is doing. Yes there are giants in our promised land, but our Father, Lord Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit are way bigger and badder than they are. And remember, "there are more with us than against us."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, GregHi said:

signed,

Confused Clooney..

No, beacuse we are not moved by what we see; we are moved by the Word of the Lord.  I am loving listening to Christian leaders telling their people to grow up and learn how to do spiritual warfare.  

I have long been concerned that people here were jumping on the KC bandwagon without a clue about or an understanding of prophecy and how it has to be prayed through.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Shedagal said:

No, beacuse we are not moved by what we see; we are moved by the Word of the Lord.  I am loving listening to Christian leaders telling their people to grow up and learn how to do spiritual warfare.  

I have long been concerned that people here were jumping on the KC bandwagon without a clue about or an understanding of prophecy and how it has to be prayed through.

Shedagal,

You hit the nail on the head!

Generally, in my experience, even believing believers lack understanding that EVERYTHING in life is spiritual in the least common denominator.

I clearly know little but I have been taught that the devil spirit realm is organized just like an army ...

The big guys and the little guys.

Big guys in the case of this election are the Dems in our government.

All the way down to the evil minions in say the polling places screwing with things ..

I could write for a long while on this but my believing regarding this election stuff is that such evil is involved here and because evil is evil through and through I am seeing them turn on each other....they will go down like a house of cards....

Just think of all that's been exposed post election day, tip of the iceberg!

God's hand is on this.....even if we don't win this inning( I believe we will but have also been taught to believe the best and prepare for the worst).

The Blessing in this is that all this fraud can be stopped and going forward can be mitigated....it been happening for a long time and the hate for Trump and their desperation to destroy him has allowed this sh** to come to the top!!

To your point about spiritual warfare, I don't know of anywhere that this is taught in length and depth, I'm sure it is somewhere but I'm not familiar. Love to know if you have direction!

A great verse related to this in my heart is..( from memory) God says

" My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" 

Believers are generally not taught about the details of the spiritual warfare we are in every day in our personal lives as well.

WH

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

@wealthhoundIt is and has been being taught for centuries.  Unfortunately, the denominational Church has gotten away from teaching it - most don't even acknowledge Satan or the second coming of Jesus.

Obviously, the Bible is the best source.   Ephesians teaches about putting on the armor of God to withstand the evil.   Read all the New Testament.  Study to show yourself approved.

I have been in the Word of Faith movement for 40 years.  The classic book for understanding our position in Christ is Kenneth Hagin's book, "The Authority of the Believer".  Satan is a defeated foe, but you have to let him know you know.

There are so many resources available for those who want to understand.  I have mentioned The Victory Channel.  It is on 24/7 with faith teachers who will show you what the Word says.

Hope this helps.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, yogaman said:

I understand a lot of discouragement right now. I keep remembering the art of war, look weak when you are strong. I truly believe there has been a trap laid and the cheaters have fallen for it.

For me it is not hope but faith. I know God will give us what we have prayed for, even more than an RV(that will happen) is freedom from the endless wars and debt slavery.

I think of the Democrats like a snake. When the boot is on its neck and you are reaching down to cut its head off, it thrashes like crazy knowing the end is near. It must happen or else if you relax it will bite you. 

Not to offend, I was once a Democrat, but wake up and see what they are really about.

2 hours ago, keylime said:

The Bible says out of the mouths of two or three witnesses you can confirm the word that has been prophesied. As you said, there have been at least two that I believe are credible. Are they fallible? Yes. But they are credible. Kim Clement and Mark Taylor.

They did prophesy two terms for Trump. Did they say they would be consecutive? Remember the Jews were looking for their Messiah to come in, overthrow Rome and set up his Kingdom right then all in one generation. They misread the two separate comings. I do believe the enemy is fighting overtime to steal this election. But God laughs at the plans of the enemy. So I remain steadfast in my peace and trust God has this in his Big Hands. Will Trump win this go round? If it is God's plan then yes. If God has determined Trump's second term in 2024 then I am at peace with that as well.

Either way, we must continue to pray God's will be done over our country and never lose faith or be moved by what we see. Is there a chance those words for Trump are wrong? I don't think so. Too many things have come to pass in conjunction with those words. Even Trump being elected the first time was a miracle but gave credence to those prophetic words.

So sit back, pray and let not your heart be troubled. Do not fret or fear we are in the hands of a loving Daddy who has nothing but goodness overtaking us no matter what the enemy or the world is doing. Yes there are giants in our promised land, but our Father, Lord Jesus Christ, and Holy Spirit are way bigger and badder than they are. And remember, "there are more with us than against us."

Thank you, encouraging. We shall see. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

@wealthhoundIt is and has been being taught for centuries.  Unfortunately, the denominational Church has gotten away from teaching it - most don't even acknowledge Satan or the second coming of Jesus.

Obviously, the Bible is the best source.   Ephesians teaches about putting on the armor of God to withstand the evil.   Read all the New Testament.  Study to show yourself approved.

I have been in the Word of Faith movement for 40 years.  The classic book for understanding our position in Christ is Kenneth Hagin's book, "The Authority of the Believer".  Satan is a defeated foe, but you have to let him know you know.

There are so many resources available for those who want to understand.  I have mentioned The Victory Channel.  It is on 24/7 with faith teachers who will show you what the Word says.

Hope this helps.

22 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Pastor Terri Pearson today on understanding prophecy.

Heartfelt thanks!

God Bless!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I just discovered something that maybe others already know, but I didn’t.. and I think it is significant..

Did you know that Amy Coney Barrett, the new Supreme Court Justice was an attorney in the 2000 Florida Presidential Bush/Gore lawsuit ? She provided research for Bush.. She knows a lot about voter fraud.. Now we may know why Trump appointed her for more than 1 reason.. I think that’s very interesting.. look it up.. ;)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

On 11/4/2020 at 8:04 PM, 8th ID said:

That’s what I have been telling folks. Again, I go back to scripture where the LORD says , in relation to Israel, “I will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you.” President Trump has done more for Israel than any other president. I see the LORD blessing him with a second term based on that alone. It will be in his time, not ours. 

This has been bothering me from the night of Nov 3rd.

On 11/4/2020 at 9:39 PM, screwball said:

Just arm up anyone on your property is a threat to you and family plain simple being in fear of your life and life of family is key maintain rage don’t stop until threat is eliminated

And everyone has given me so much flack for saying that we're headed into a 

civil war. :facepalm1:

On 11/5/2020 at 6:24 AM, Jaygo said:

It’s over. Trump can’t win. Recount all you want. It’s done. 

On 11/5/2020 at 9:24 AM, Jaygo said:

Did I say I was happy about it??? I am not going to tell you who I voted for because you don’t need to know, but from what I can see looking the numbers Biden is wrapping it up. I am I happy about it??? Not exactly, but numbers don’t lie. 

If you're riding around in your car alone with the windows rolled up wearing a face mask,

Ya don't need to spend two dollars for a bumper sticker saying, "VOTE FOR BIDEN".

We already know. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Well after reading through these 10 pages of Dinar prophecy, I think I’m gonna start dabbling into the game myself. Would anyone happen to know if there’s some big money to be made in the business? It’s obvious you don’t really have to be accurate to be in the business, kinda reminds me of being a weather man...

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Every time something else happens in 2020, I am reminded of what Kim said about the massive breakthrough in the dinar happening "when things seem at their worst".  Don't know about y'all, but I'm hoping this is the worst it gets.

Amen to that

i as many can’t take much more

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Every time something else happens in 2020, I am reminded of what Kim said about the massive breakthrough in the dinar happening "when things seem at their worst".  Don't know about y'all, but I'm hoping this is the worst it gets.

I literally shudder to think of what can make this year worse for me.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

On 11/4/2020 at 9:39 PM, screwball said:

Just arm up anyone on your property is a threat to you and family plain simple being in fear of your life and life of family is key maintain rage don’t stop until threat is eliminated

And everyone has given me so much flack for saying that we're headed into a 

civil war. :facepalm1:

The problem with the  Demonrats is that Trump supporters don't shoot bb guns:cowboy2:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just discovered something that maybe others already know, but I didn’t.. and I think it is significant..

Did you know that Amy Coney Barrett, the new Supreme Court Justice was an attorney in the 2000 Florida Presidential Bush/Gore lawsuit ? She provided research for Bush.. She knows a lot about voter fraud.. Now we may know why Trump appointed her for more than 1 reason.. I think that’s very interesting.. look it up.. ;)

Thank you for sharing, I didn't know that. 👍👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1