Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar prophecy... Kim Clement.... here’s another one

NEPatriotsFan1

16 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

I thought the mail in ballots were each done by the states and sent out? Are you sure mail in ballots were provided by the federal government?? Can you please provide proof this is true which I really hope it is that would be awesome!! 

I was just telling my cousin about the watermark, and she said that each state printed their own ballots.  Darn.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

I thought the mail in ballots were each done by the states and sent out? Are you sure mail in ballots were provided by the federal government?? Can you please provide proof this is true which I really hope it is that would be awesome!! 

I didn't save anything to post as proof but I heard 2 different people were responsible for making it happen. The new Post Master General who was put in position in June 2020 and a Military person that i dont recall the name. I will post here when I get more info👍

Just now, Longtimelurker said:

I didn't save anything to post as proof but I heard 2 different people were responsible for making it happen. The new Post Master General who was put in position in June 2020 and a Military person that i dont recall the name. I will post here when I get more info👍

I dont recall if they worked together or if I'm getting two different bits of info.

4 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I was just telling my cousin about the watermark, and she said that each state printed their own ballots.  Darn.

That’s what I thought so there is no hidden watermark. The individual states do all this not the federal government but yet what a great idea that would have been!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I was just telling my cousin about the watermark, and she said that each state printed their own ballots.  

Could be accurate, and could still work if the Government provides the watermarked cardstock. Im sure they could make it happen. Maybe they changed protocol due to the corruption. We will find out soon enough

Edited by Longtimelurker
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

The federal government could have sent all the blank ballots to each state, and each state had to print their election info, (who was running in each race) on these specific forms.  Just my thoughts about it.  Let's hope President Trump did do something like this to catch the democrats cheating red handed!  

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Pepperina said:

Hey Fred, Kim Clement didn’t go into detail as to How Trump was going to Win......He just predicted that Trump was going to Serve Two Terms !  

I have No Doubt That Trump Will Serve another Term !
 In Time.....Everything Will Come Together.  Justice Will Prevail !

Just Hang There....Have a Little Faith !  😉

Thanks Pepperina, just fed up now of the UK media and the left agenda. It doesn't surprise me at all that those crooks fraudulently try to get into the white house. Biden has plenty dirt and why o why would any normal human being vote for a sex pest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

WOW!!!!!  Great find!!  If this article is true (no disrespect rw I didn't see the direct link) this is STUNNING!  Makes perfect sense to implement such a program given all the effort the democrats have made to stop and get rid of our President.  Someone saw this coming!!!! Pray that the corruption be revealed! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

https://www.cisa.gov/news/2019/11/21/cisa-invests-cutting-edge-election-security-auditing-tool-ahead-2020-elections

From DHS

2020 Elections

Original release date: November 21, 2019

WASHINGTON — The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), is teaming up with election officials and their private sector partners to develop and pilot an open source post-election auditing tool ahead of the 2020 elections. The tool is being created by VotingWork, a non-partisan, non-profit organization dedicated to building secure election technology. CISA’s investment is designed to support election officials and their private sector partners who are working to improve post-election auditing in the 2020 election and beyond. The tool supports numerous types of post-election audits across various types of voting systems including all major vendors. 

“Heading into 2020, we’re exploring all possible ways that we can support state and local election officials while also ensuring that Americans across the country can confidently cast their votes,” said CISA Director Christopher Krebs. “At a time when we know foreign actors are attempting to interfere and cast doubt on our democratic processes, it’s incredibly important elections are secure, resilient, and transparent. For years, we have promoted the value of auditability in election security, it was a natural extension to support this open source auditing tool for use by election officials and vendors, alike.” 

The auditing tool, known as Arlo, is open source software provided free for state and local election officials and their private sector partners to use. Arlo provides an easy way to perform the calculations needed for the audit: determining how many ballots to audit, randomly selecting which ballots will be audited, comparing audited votes to tabulated votes, and knowing when the audit is complete.   

“We’re very excited to partner with CISA to develop Arlo, a critical tool supporting the implementation of more efficient and effective post-election audits. Because Arlo is open-source, anyone can take it and use it and anyone can verify that it implements audits correctly,” said Ben Adida, Executive Director of VotingWorks. 

The first version of Arlo is already supporting pilot post-election audits across the country, including several from this month’s elections. Some partners of this pilot program include election officials in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Missouri, Virginia, Ohio, and Georgia. Additional partners will be announced in the coming weeks. Director Krebs joined the Pennsylvania Department of State on Election Day this year to discuss the use of the tool.  

###

Last Published Date: November 21, 2019
  • Upvote 3

19 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:
20 hours ago, screwball said:

How do you get 102% counted impossible! 

Ad

I preface this by saying I wholeheartedly believe in, and trust, Trump and I feel sure he will get a second term.  But I would like to point out that Obama got 108% of the Ohio votes in 2012.  Lots of people complained about it because it was clearly voter fraud.... but he got away it.  Thankfully this time they're messing with Trump and he has a way of almost always getting what he wants.  I trust him, he knew the Dems would cheat and I think he'll use this whole thing to his advantage somehow.  

https://petitions.obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/petition/recount-election/

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

20 hours ago, Karsten said:

I ran across this little tidbit on another forum....Imagine if you will that all the Legit Ballots had a watermark that no one know was there.....What A way to prove Voter Fraud and destroy the left for cheating........Who's scared now if this is true.
Homeland security was in charge of the ballots and they implemented the "Watermark" on the Legal Ballots so if demonrats produce their own ballots and don't have the watermark they are fraudulent ballots.
This could be a huge game changer get very Interesting really quick. Can you see all these workers that bought in all these fake ballots trying to make them disappear and they are already in the Evidence Lockers....This would have been flippin Genius. I thought he was a little too cool last night at 2:00 AM.

I pray that this proves to be the absolute truth!

Don't know if anyone referenced where voters were given Sharpie Pen's to fill out their ballots. Sharpie pens won't register those votes, another fraudulent practice! WH

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Smokey MTN I sure hope and pray this is all true!! There is no way the Trump team didn’t see this coming and I sure hope these measures were put into place thank God!! Once this is completed the MSM lame media will be forced to post this as well and then all of America will know how corrupt the Biden’s and Democratic Party truly is!!

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

I found this on Facebook, in a group I belong to over there.

Image may contain: text

We all need to stand behind our President & his administration the world is watching us.. pray with all your might , the enemy mock us , your friends and foe will mock us , are you going to fold or rise up , it is our time.. GOD BLESS...you all even the naysayers.. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 11/5/2020 at 2:03 PM, Dinarrock said:

That’s what I thought so there is no hidden watermark. The individual states do all this not the federal government but yet what a great idea that would have been!

There are watermarks on some of the ballots. My friend on FB found the evidence. This is what she wrote to me. 

"I went to Dhs.gov (Department of Homeland Security website) and followed the following links.

#Protect2020 (It will take you to Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency’s homepage.)

Election Security 

Mail-In Voting Integrity Safeguards 

Mail-In Voting Integrity Safeguards Infographic 

The bottom line CLEARLY lists ballot watermarks on some mail in ballots.  This is on a government website!"

FB_IMG_1604733897885.jpg

• Upvote 2