Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar prophecy... Kim Clement.... here’s another one

NEPatriotsFan1

3 hours ago, screwball said:

This was predicted in 2018 voter fraud and mail in ballot are the key...why did homelands security take over managing voter fraud? Why did 6 states refused to give up their regustrerd voters? Why did homeland security reprint the votes with hidden security measures? How do you get more votes than registered? Why do you stop counting? Which states? Supreme Court ruling will cause a huge revote! Trump will win house and senate will be republican! 

I ran across this little tidbit on another forum....Imagine if you will that all the Legit Ballots had a watermark that no one know was there.....What A way to prove Voter Fraud and destroy the left for cheating........Who's scared now if this is true.
Homeland security was in charge of the ballots and they implemented the "Watermark" on the Legal Ballots so if demonrats produce their own ballots and don't have the watermark they are fraudulent ballots.
This could be a huge game changer get very Interesting really quick. Can you see all these workers that bought in all these fake ballots trying to make them disappear and they are already in the Evidence Lockers....This would have been flippin Genius. I thought he was a little too cool last night at 2:00 AM.

Edited by Karsten
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 8

6 hours ago, Karsten said:

I ran across this little tidbit on another forum....Imagine if you will that all the Legit Ballots had a watermark that no one know was there.....What A way to prove Voter Fraud and destroy the left for cheating........Who's scared now if this is true.
Homeland security was in charge of the ballots and they implemented the "Watermark" on the Legal Ballots so if demonrats produce their own ballots and don't have the watermark they are fraudulent ballots.
This could be a huge game changer get very Interesting really quick. Can you see all these workers that bought in all these fake ballots trying to make them disappear and they are already in the Evidence Lockers....This would have been flippin Genius. I thought he was a little too cool last night at 2:00 AM.

Yep this was put into place 2018 when homelands took over voter fraud commission and asked 6 states all swing states to give up number of registered voters. They are also states who stopped counting trump votes delayed results. 

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, Karsten said:

Karsten Thanks, Keeping the faith and staying 100 Percent positive... 👍👍🙏🙏😁😁

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, 8th ID said:

That’s what I have been telling folks. Again, I go back to scripture where the LORD says , in relation to Israel, “I will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you.” President Trump has done more for Israel than any other president. I see the LORD blessing him with a second term based on that alone. It will be in his time, not ours. 

AGREED!! I couldn't have said it any better!! President Trump loves Israel and yes no other President has done more for God's chosen people. Agree with you too Pep, Kim Clement didn't say how Trump would win the 2nd term, but that he would have two terms.  Faith is what we need now and as Kim Clement said "Draw faith and hope from the future" .  We are in a time of revival, let it unfold in God's time.  Pray that Justice and corruption in our Government is revealed and that the darkness is exposed. Pray that God places His hand on America once more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Karsten said:

Democrats..demon.  Let Justice prevail and the darkness be exposed.   YES!!!  "Homeland security was in charge of the ballots and they implemented the "Watermark" on the Legal Ballots so if demonrats produce their own ballots and don't have the watermark they are fraudulent ballots".

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, MEP01 said:

Just finished " The Harbinger II", by Johnathan Can.

Wow, what an eye-opener as to God bringing judgment on America. It even provides the reason we have Covid-19. A real page-turner!

I highly recommend  this book.

YES!  I'm reading it too and it is.  I like Rabbi Cahn, he helped lead the Prayer for America. If you haven't seen it, look for "The Return" on YouTube.  A Jewish Messianic Rabbi leading Americans into prayer-that says something right there.  Take some time and watch it and let hope arise!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jaygo said:

It’s over. Trump can’t win. Recount all you want. It’s done. 

And you are perfectly fine with all the corruption and out right fraud and theft  of our election? You either are truly biased or you don't give a rats ass for your country and the survival of our republic. Either way its sad!!

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

And you are perfectly fine with all the corruption and out right fraud and theft  of our election? You either are truly biased or you don't give a rats ass for your country and the survival of our republic. Either way its sad!!

Even people with half a brain like myself know the only way the dems can win is by cheating and we are watching it in full display 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

35 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Did I say I was happy about it??? I am not going to tell you who I voted for because you don’t need to know, but from what I can see looking the numbers Biden is wrapping it up. I am I happy about it??? Not exactly, but numbers don’t lie. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Did I say I was happy about it??? I am not going to tell you who I voted for because you don’t need to know, but from what I can see looking the numbers Biden is wrapping it up. I am I happy about it??? Not exactly, but numbers don’t lie. 

Great post... Yes we all wish it had been a landslide. Whichever way it went. At least people could move on... I'm just sad to see how little respect there is for the system... Being this close, neither side will be willing to except the results if they lose... Trump will fight it. Biden will fight it.. The only ones who enjoy this are the lawyers who get rich, and the dictators who get fodder.... JMHO

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jaygo said:

Fake numbers do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jaygo said:

Numbers definitely lie when there is so much fraud at the polling stations, big tech like Google, Twitter, and mainstream media are sensoring our president and living to the people about the news etc.. here is Trumps tweet that was removed 30 seconds after he posted it.

We are at war. Good vs Evil. Darkness is coming to light.

SmartSelect_20201104-013428_YouTube.jpg

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

1. Trump had watermarks installed on all authentic mail in ballots so it will be easy to prove the mail in ballot fraud👍

2. Arizona gave Republicans Sharpie markers to use to fill in their ballots at polling stations and gave democrats ballpoint pens. Sharpie markers don't register in the machine.

3. Videos are surfacing of what looks to be fraudulent activities across the country.

Trump had 4 years to plan for this after seeing the cheating in 2016. He set a trap for them and they fell right into it again... 

Trump is always 5 steps ahead and will win this election bigly while exposing more corruption.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3