Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar prophecy... Kim Clement.... here’s another one

NEPatriotsFan1

I have been praying faithfully throughout the days that Trump will be victorious.   God has placed Trump in the position to bring America back to Jesus Christ.  He is a praying man and has brought Prayer back into the White House.  This is wonderful.  Trump has been purging the devil from the White House where the Clinton's had invited the demons upon the alter for sacrifices.  They are likened to Herod and Jezebel. Herod ruled for 21 years. Bill has been in the public government for 21 years when he retired. Jezebel ruled for 13 years after Herod, Hillarious continued in the government for 13 years.  Hillarious has made the commit that " Jezebel" had entered her body during one of their "services" at the alter.  IMO they are demons from Satan controlling the riots and destructions going on at this time.   It is the time for the Body of Christ to stand up and take our freedom of our Religion back!   Our America was built of the Love of our Lord Jesus Christ, love of county and love and safety of family.    

Blessings to to ALL ......Go RV  !!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

24 minutes ago, edithjimmy said:

I have been praying faithfully throughout the days that Trump will be victorious.   God has placed Trump in the position to bring America back to Jesus Christ.  He is a praying man and has brought Prayer back into the White House.  This is wonderful.  Trump has been purging the devil from the White House where the Clinton's had invited the demons upon the alter for sacrifices.  They are likened to Herod and Jezebel. Herod ruled for 21 years. Bill has been in the public government for 21 years when he retired. Jezebel ruled for 13 years after Herod, Hillarious continued in the government for 13 years.  Hillarious has made the commit that " Jezebel" had entered her body during one of their "services" at the alter.  IMO they are demons from Satan controlling the riots and destructions going on at this time.   It is the time for the Body of Christ to stand up and take our freedom of our Religion back!   Our America was built of the Love of our Lord Jesus Christ, love of county and love and safety of family.    

Blessings to to ALL ......Go RV  !!!!!!!

Thats very interesting! It matches what I heard about someone going to the White House to remove the demons after Trump moved in. Pray tonight for Trumps win!🙏🙏🙏 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

On 10/30/2020 at 12:41 PM, Johnny Dinar said:

But what does Jean Dixon say???

Jean Dixon didn't predict like Baba Vanga. She predicted the downfall of the United States which was contrasted to the similarities to the fall of the Roman Empire in her book. I only read that one book and never really followed her that close. You want to know what she said, go read her books. My interest in Jean Dixon at the time coincided with the death of JFK and was more of a rabbit hole I only peeked into. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/30/2020 at 10:50 PM, Sage449 said:

Theseus, regarding quote: "Baba Vanga and she firmly believed Trump would be President in 2021 because of one her predictions that refers to him."

Did she predict any reason for Pence becoming POTUS?

Yes Sage. She did. By what she predicted about Trump and Pence being VP would make him, Pence,  POTUS via the succession clause in the US Constitution. The prediction was about Trump not about Pence but putting the two together and the viable outcome leads to Pence becoming President, should the prediction hold truth. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

I would have laughed if I had heard Donald Trump was going to bring the US back to God back then.. Now, I believe it 100%! What an amazing time to be alive!!

I posted a video in the thread 'latest poll' where Pastor George Pearsons talked about a meeting Trump had before the 2016 elections with evangelical leaders.  Pastor George was skeptical of Trump until that meeting.  He also talked about all that Trump has done for religious freedom.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I posted a video in the thread 'latest poll' where Pastor George Pearsons talked about a meeting Trump had before the 2016 elections with evangelical leaders.  Pastor George was skeptical of Trump until that meeting.  He also talked about all that Trump has done for religious freedom.

Was this a recent post? I'll look👍

On 10/30/2020 at 12:59 AM, Theseus said:

If you follow Baba Vanga, not only will Trump be re-elected but Pence will become President before the end of Trump's second term. 

She has some other predictions that are not very far fetched. 

Baba Vanga predicted that the USA would enter a crisis during the transition period between the two presidential offices, which will culminate with a civil war.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

This was predicted in 2018 voter fraud and mail in ballot are the key...why did homelands security take over managing voter fraud? Why did 6 states refused to give up their regustrerd voters? Why did homeland security reprint the votes with hidden security measures? How do you get more votes than registered? Why do you stop counting? Which states? Supreme Court ruling will cause a huge revote! Trump will win house and senate will be republican! 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 11/3/2020 at 2:38 PM, adhoc10 said:

She has some other predictions that are not very far fetched. 

Baba Vanga predicted that the USA would enter a crisis during the transition period between the two presidential offices, which will culminate with a civil war.

Well, bring it. Between now and Christmas we will be dealing with these people. I have BLM 3 miles from my house and we are all waiting for the Green Light. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Fred70 said:

Not looking good for a second term is it? That Kim Clement supposedly prophesied. 

Hey Fred, Kim Clement didn’t go into detail as to How Trump was going to Win......He just predicted that Trump was going to Serve Two Terms !  

I have No Doubt That Trump Will Serve another Term !
 In Time.....Everything Will Come Together.  Justice Will Prevail !

Just Hang There....Have a Little Faith !  😉

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Pepperina said:

Just Hang There....Have a Little Faith !

That’s what I have been telling folks. Again, I go back to scripture where the LORD says , in relation to Israel, “I will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you.” President Trump has done more for Israel than any other president. I see the LORD blessing him with a second term based on that alone. It will be in his time, not ours. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Stay safe! Board up your windows and get out of there if it starts getting dangerous👍

Just arm up anyone on your property is a threat to you and family plain simple being in fear of your life and life of family is key maintain rage don’t stop until threat is eliminated

• Upvote 3