Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar prophecy... Kim Clement.... here’s another one

NEPatriotsFan1

I actually have been following the predictions of Baba Vanga and she firmly believed Trump would be President in 2021 because of one her predictions that refers to him. Those that follow her, born in Bulgaria, blind since age of 12, wasn't until she was blind until she realized God gave her the gift, and she died in 1966, claim that 85% of her prophecies to have been fulfilled. She did predict 0Bummer, the dissolution of the Soviet Union, 9-11, Princess Diana's death and the Chernobyl disaster to name a few. Unlike Nostradamus who only prophesied for 1,000 years (hence his thousand quatrains) Vanga predicted up until the year 5079 A.D. Nostradamus did predict the year of when his grave would be opened and the death of those who would do so. 

If you follow Baba Vanga, not only will Trump be re-elected but Pence will become President before the end of Trump's second term. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

3 hours ago, Theseus said:

I actually have been following the predictions of Baba Vanga and she firmly believed Trump would be President in 2021 because of one her predictions that refers to him. Those that follow her, born in Bulgaria, blind since age of 12, wasn't until she was blind until she realized God gave her the gift, and she died in 1966, claim that 85% of her prophecies to have been fulfilled. She did predict 0Bummer, the dissolution of the Soviet Union, 9-11, Princess Diana's death and the Chernobyl disaster to name a few. Unlike Nostradamus who only prophesied for 1,000 years (hence his thousand quatrains) Vanga predicted up until the year 5079 A.D. Nostradamus did predict the year of when his grave would be opened and the death of those who would do so. 

If you follow Baba Vanga, not only will Trump be re-elected but Pence will become President before the end of Trump's second term. 

I’m no man of religion but I’m praying that trump will win. God don’t let Biden and corrupt dems get in.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

I’m no man of religion but I’m praying that trump will win. God don’t let Biden and corrupt dems get in.

I’m absolutely convinced that the only way Biden can possibly win is by massive voter fraud. And I’m praying that Trump wins by such a huge margin that even voter fraud can’t help. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

@Theseus, as you said, she's only 85% accurate.  The thing about having free will, it allows everyone the potential to make a wild-ass decision once in a while that throws things off course.  That said, I've seen enough to belive Trump will win.  Trump even said a week or 2 ago that he believes that he will win too and at the same time, he admitted he wouldn't have said that 3-4 earlier.  Still, he is stumping like crazy and doing everything he can to increase his chance, so I think he's also aware that it's possible he might lose.  But my money, along with all the world's hope, is on him. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

My Personal  Perdiction........

TRUMP Is  Going To WIN  I Just KNOW IT️                                

I FEEL IT IN MY BONES ‼️

:twothumbs::flagsmiley:TRUMP 4 MORE  YEARS :flagsmiley::twothumbs:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, KristiD said:

@Theseus, as you said, she's only 85% accurate.  The thing about having free will, it allows everyone the potential to make a wild-ass decision once in a while that throws things off course.  That said, I've seen enough to belive Trump will win.  Trump even said a week or 2 ago that he believes that he will win too and at the same time, he admitted he wouldn't have said that 3-4 earlier.  Still, he is stumping like crazy and doing everything he can to increase his chance, so I think he's also aware that it's possible he might lose.  But my money, along with all the world's hope, is on him. 

You missed the part where she predicted Trump's second term before she died in 1966 - over 45 years ago.

And Clement is 100% accurate? Nope. Not even in the 90th percentile. Nostradamus, around 76% accurate as far we can tell, wrote that he wrote down prophecy because as a people with free will we have the chance to change the outcome. The part that I hope Baba Vanga is wrong is where she says Trump will not finish his term as President.

Another prophet, Jean Dixon, stated in her book America will fall the way Rome fell and she did an intensive comparison on it with Apathy being the major influencer in the downfall. Apathy was one of the influencers into why Rome fell. Jean Dixon also told JFK not to go to Dallas. Astrologers and Prophets have long been connected with Presidents of the United States. Regan made use of his wife's Astrologer. Jean Dixon made that prediction in 1966.

So you see things as they are today.

They saw things as they are today many many many yesterdays ago.

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Jean Dixon, stated in her book America will fall the way Rome fell and she did an intensive comparison on it with Apathy being the major influencer in the downfall.

Apathy is the state of not caring. The word is especially used to refer to a lack of interest or concern about things, especially those that others find important or exciting. It can also mean the absence or suppression of emotion or passion.

Ain't it the truth?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, Theseus said:

I read a while back that Trump would become ill and unable to finish his term. I don't remember where I read it or any other details. I don't even remember who predicted it. Just remember reading and hoping it wouldn't actually happen. 

1 minute ago, genx4me said:

I read a while back that Trump would become ill during his second term and unable to finish his term. I don't remember where I read it or any other details. I don't even remember who predicted it. Just remember reading and hoping it wouldn't actually happen. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I’m absolutely convinced that the only way Biden can possibly win is by massive voter fraud. And I’m praying that Trump wins by such a huge margin that even voter fraud can’t help. 

Man, I pray every night for him and his family as well as the people here and this investment. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago,  Half Crazy Runner said: 

Man, I pray every night for him and his family as well as the people here and this investment. 

I’m Praying Right Along With Both of You ! 

Watching All of Trump’s Rallies.....compared to the pathetic events Biden has.....I can’ even Phantom Biden winning ! 

:twothumbs::flagsmiley:  TRUMP  for  4 MORE  YEARS :flagsmiley::twothumbs:           

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

I seem to remember Kim Clement said President Trump would win a second term. 

I would like to see President Pence after that, 8 years later Don Jr for President.

• Thanks 4

16 hours ago, Pepperina said:

Watching All of Trump’s Rallies.....compared to the pathetic events Biden has.....I can’ even Phantom Biden winning ! 

Sorry for the Confusion, DF#1 and Jenny P  I was attempting to Quote..Both (Half Crazy Runner ) , And what ( Chuck Finley ) Said.

And

( I  can’ even Phantom Biden winning ! ), was a TYPO !  
                                                   Should Have Read :

I CANNOT Even Phantom Biden winning !

And

This is What I’m Praying For :

:twothumbs::flagsmiley:  TRUMP for 4 MORE YEARS:flagsmiley:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Pepperina said:

Sorry for the Confusion, DF#1 and Jenny P  I was attempting to Quote..Both (Half Crazy Runner ) , And what ( Chuck Finley ) Said.

And

( I  can’ even Phantom Biden winning ! ), was a TYPO !  
                                                   Should Have Read :

I CANNOT Even Phantom Biden winning !

And

This is What I’m Praying For :

:twothumbs::flagsmiley:  TRUMP for 4 MORE YEARS:flagsmiley:

*fathom* - sorry, my mother was an English teacher lol.  Totally agree with you.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

*fathom* - sorry, my mother was an English teacher lol.  Totally agree with you.

Ha ha ...that’s funny, Shedagal, Because....My ‘Spelling’ ....Leaves Much To Be Desired !    Soooooo.... l generally have to Go To GOOGLE, for the correct spelling...but This Time, I forgot to ask how to use it in a sentence !         

Thank You for the Correction! :tiphat:❤️

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Pepperina said:

Ha ha ...that’s funny, Shedagal, Because....My ‘Spelling’ ....Leaves Much To Be Desired !    Soooooo.... l generally have to Go To GOOGLE, for the correct spelling...but This Time, I forgot to ask how to use it in a sentence !         

Thank You for the Correction! :tiphat:❤️

All in love and good fun!!

• Like 1

On 10/30/2020 at 7:26 PM, Pepperina said:

Please pray & vote for our President to be re-elected 👊🏽

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5