Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar prophecy... Kim Clement.... here’s another one

NEPatriotsFan1

1 hour ago, GregHi said:

Notice that Kim never actually says the dinar will RV.. He says “sudden change” after 4 “hasn’t been time”s.. I believe he does elude that it will increase in value though in another video where he is holding dinar in his hand and talks about how he didn’t get a good feeling from holding it due to the corruption from the dealers and scammers but he did end up mentioning that he could not give anybody financial advice but told everyone to hold on to it, don’t give up and be patient.. The hold on to it and be patient part tells me it will increase in value someday somehow.. I put a lot of faith into his words now.

You are right.  He did say 'massive breakthrough' in the dinar that will allow us to bless others.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

I personally do not think the 20,000 was about the stock market but about Gold...$20,000 per ounce maybe? maybe we go back to an asset backed currency i.e. the Federal Reserve Note?

Gold will be part of the USA's assets.

just my opinion, I know nothing about investments.

Badrabbit.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

On 4/27/2020 at 3:20 AM, gregp said:

Yes he did. Without saying anything. He asked God where he would be in 2027. He then grasped his face and started weeping, while trying to regain his composure.  So yes.  It was revealed.  

You are right about that.

• Upvote 1

On 5/4/2020 at 3:31 PM, Badrabbit said:

I personally do not think the 20,000 was about the stock market but about Gold...$20,000 per ounce maybe? maybe we go back to an asset backed currency i.e. the Federal Reserve Note?

Gold will be part of the USA's assets.

just my opinion, I know nothing about investments.

Badrabbit.

The 20,000 was about the Dow when Trump came into office it would be a sign. BTW Kim prophesied ISIS before anyone knew about it.

• Upvote 6

On 5/3/2020 at 5:37 AM, ChuckFinley said:

Interesting...but funny somewhat hearing “god” say how brilliant his plan is...sounds like the narcissist the ‘god’ of this world is....not our creator ...just the god of this world...fits the data from wespenre.com ....en.ki....

• Confused 2

This is a little off topic on this Thread, but I feel it all relates. 

Jim Rickards who has been very involved as an economist has written several books. Proposes a new GOLD Standard with Digital Assets and what some would call and E SDR

Special Drawing Rights with the IMF 

Here is an info graphic how it all may play out. 

A guy named Martin Volk put it together. I have no idea who he is. Just stumbled upon it and thought it was interesting. 

41CB6380-E71B-4DA2-BEF4-BADA2AF998A8.jpeg

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Jim Rickards who has been very involved as an economist has written several books. Proposes a new GOLD Standard with Digital Assets and what some would call and E SDR

A guy named Martin Volk put it together. I have no idea who he is. Just stumbled upon it and thought it was interesting. 

Thanks, PatsFan.  Would like to read it but I can't see it.  Too small.  Do you have a link?

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Thanks, PatsFan.  Would like to read it but I can't see it.  Too small.  Do you have a link?

If you use a computer vs cellphone it will enlarge and it’s easy to read. I opened it on a. iPad and had no problem.... on my cellphone I can’t see it either. Let me see what I can find 

3 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

This is how you become the King of the World.

NESERA

GESERA

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2