Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar prophecy... Kim Clement.... here’s another one

NEPatriotsFan1

36 minutes ago, Hearts said:

Chuck, I certainly hope you are right! We have been patiently waiting for a very long time. Very encouraging.

I have been in this for over 15 years. I was young when this started, now I am hoping to finish.  I think a seated Gov has a very good chance. If they do not then Parliament can be dissolved, which would throw all these crooks out. There is no way they want to lose that gravy train. 

The agreement that allows us to hold dinar expires on 21 May unless Trump extends it. WB, IMF, and the US will be there in June. Iraq really does not have that many options left. WB and IMF are not going to give them anymore funding. It will really be interesting how this plays out. 

I am just like the rest of the folks on this site - Hoping for an a nice ending to all of this.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

The agreement that allows us to hold dinar expires on 21 May unless Trump extends it.

I did not know that there is a timeline to RV this, and if it isn't done by a certain time, we will not be able to ever cash in? Is this right? Or am I misunderstanding something? Please clarify. 

Thank you.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I have been in this for over 15 years. I was young when this started, now I am hoping to finish.  I think a seated Gov has a very good chance. If they do not then Parliament can be dissolved, which would throw all these crooks out. There is no way they want to lose that gravy train. 

The agreement that allows us to hold dinar expires on 21 May unless Trump extends it. WB, IMF, and the US will be there in June. Iraq really does not have that many options left. WB and IMF are not going to give them anymore funding. It will really be interesting how this plays out. 

I am just like the rest of the folks on this site - Hoping for an a nice ending to all of this.  

Same for me, Chuck...Been in it since 2004......First and foremost: hoping for an ending...Hopefully a good one......

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

The agreement that allows us to hold dinar expires on 21 May unless Trump extends it.

What are you talking about, Chuck?  This is the first I've heard of this.

You're scaring me.  If we go past May 21st, do we lose our entire investment?

Please explain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I believe he's referring to Executive order 13303 first initiated by President Bush. This was when the value of the Dinar went to 4000 to one. This ex. Order also allows U.S. citizens to invest in Iraq by purchasing Dinar.  

The theory is once that Ex. Order Is expired the IQD must go live in international markets and that would trigger an RV. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 6

I may not know fully but don't they extend that Executive order every year?  I would love that the RV happens now, sounds like a good time to me.  I think often about the prophecies by Kim Clement and how he said when things are their worst, God will bring forth this blessing.  To me the Coronavirus has destroyed the world, killing a lot of people, breaking finances and companies.  Look at week 7 or so of this lockdown in the USA and big companies are STILL cutting thousands of jobs!  How much worst can this get?  USA racking up debt like you wouldn't believe and even with states easing lockdown restrictions, people meaning thousands are losing their jobs still.  Everyone needs help right now so this blessing would be the perfect time but I wouldn't know because I'm not God.  Only God knows the timing and it just seems like a very good time for this to happen for everyone.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

15 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I have a feeling that they would turn to China for help. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

I did not know that there is a timeline to RV this, and if it isn't done by a certain time, we will not be able to ever cash in? Is this right? Or am I misunderstanding something? Please clarify. 

Thank you.

9 hours ago, umbertino said:

Same for me, Chuck...Been in it since 2004......First and foremost: hoping for an ending...Hopefully a good one......

3 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

agreement that allows us to hold dinar expires on 21 May unless Trump extends it. 

Hey Chuck, I don't understand this statement. Should I sell half of what I got?

46 minutes ago, Floridian said:

What are you talking about, Chuck?  This is the first I've heard of this.

You're scaring me.  If we go past May 21st, do we lose our entire investment?

Please explain.

22 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I believe he's referring to Executive order 13303 first initiated by President Bush. This was when the value of the Dinar went to 4000 to one. This ex. Order also allows U.S. citizens to invest in Iraq by purchasing Dinar.  

The theory is once that Ex. Order Is expired the IQD must go live in international markets and that would trigger an RV. 

Do not sell anything, just hold on to your dinar and keep doing what you are doing. 

Thanks LGD. Was having a hard time remember that when I was typing it up. It has always been renewed and there is no reason that it would not be done this time around.

It is just one more piece of the puzzle. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Thank you Chuck. You Skeered :o :D :shrug: :facepalm2: a lot of us. 

Be Careful About Taking Slurred And Mumbling Financial Advice From A Guy Using A Beer Bottle As A Microphone ! :o 

ChuckFinley

ChuckFinley

Platinum VIP

Unless He’s Mentioning The TGIF Specials For Happy Hour ...  :cheesehead:

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 11

10 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Do not sell anything, just hold on to your dinar and keep doing what you are doing. 

Thanks LGD. Was having a hard time remember that when I was typing it up. It has always been renewed and there is no reason that it would not be done this time around.

I really really hope you're right. It's all a timing thing. Fingers and toes crossed!

And thanks LGD, you rock

So May 21st or 22nd should be an interesting day.

Edited by Gypsygirl11
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Well it may not be true that Kim Jong Un is Dead.... apparently he’s been spotted 

0FEAE03E-B57A-48B6-B2D9-42E125D1C7A1.jpeg

Kim Jong-un reappears in North Korea after weeks of speculation - reports

North Korean state media has released pictures purportedly showing the leader attending the opening of a fertiliser factory

Justin McCurry in Tokyo and agencies

Sat 2 May 2020 03.40 BST

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/02/kim-jong-un-reappears-in-north-korea-after-weeks-of-speculation-reports

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

purportedly showing the leader attending the opening of a fertiliser factory

Please Don’t Tell Me That Weegie’s Their Biggest Customer ! :o 

Nor The Need For Helping The North Korean Propaganda Machine Working Overtime ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I’m not selling the Dinar I have but I am really over it all at the moment.. Also the world has changed so much in these past months that if/when it RV’s there will be nowhere to go to spend it .. 😊

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I really really hope you're right. It's all a timing thing. Fingers and toes crossed!

And thanks LGD, you rock

So May 21st or 22nd should be an interesting day.

Should be interesting but not the whole answers. There is Trump's currency manipulation to consider, elections, etc.   

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I’m not selling the Dinar I have but I am really over it all at the moment.. Also the world has changed so much in these past months that if/when it RV’s there will be nowhere to go to spend it .. 😊

Sometimes it is best to step back and take a brake from this, when it happens is happens. There is nothing we are going to do that are going to change it. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

Notice that Kim never actually says the dinar will RV.. He says “sudden change” after 4 “hasn’t been time”s.. I believe he does elude that it will increase in value though in another video where he is holding dinar in his hand and talks about how he didn’t get a good feeling from holding it due to the corruption from the dealers and scammers but he did end up mentioning that he could not give anybody financial advice but told everyone to hold on to it, don’t give up and be patient.. The hold on to it and be patient part tells me it will increase in value someday somehow.. I put a lot of faith into his words now.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2