Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar prophecy... Kim Clement.... here’s another one

NEPatriotsFan1

1 hour ago, Kenny_Logins said:

I'm glad that others believe in God as I do. I have no problem with them believing in the supernatural. What's unnerving is bringing those beliefs into conversations that influence other investors. There should be a barrier there.

We are on the fringe of what is considered an "Investment". So for you to suggest that NEPs post concerning Kim Clement prophecy is not appropriate only suggest you either don't understand this endeavor or that you have a bigger problem with people of faith. 

For example, coming to an internet blog site looking for conventional investment advice is simply ridiculous. 

However, looking for information concerning what is considered an impossible long shot by the standard investment strategy means that anything goes. 

As long as the person investigating understands that everyone here is just another average person looking for a long shot.

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

I appreciate where you are coming from.  The office of the prophet is sacred, but there are definitely false ones out there.   It is each person's responsibility to use their God-given discernment to check it.  If you're a Christian, that should not be a problem.  If not, you have no business basing an investment decision on what a prophet says.  

Hear, Hear. Well said my dear. :bravo:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Thank you, I appreciate your kind words. I have walked through the valley, and I still can’t give up on God. I feel like David, a lot of his Psalms were honest with God, questioning etc... I have an inquisitive mind and organized religion has given me more questions than answers. This I know, there is tremendous evil in this world so there has to be an equal if not greater source of good... That is currently what I’m hanging my hat on, and I just want to be on the side of light, truth, goodness. 

Thank you Shedagal, Have a great night. 

Perhaps you feel that way about organized religion because in many cases, not every case, it's just a business corporation. The word religion isn't in the bible...religions are man made. 

Yup, you're on the right side, NEP !!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I appreciate where you are coming from.  The office of the prophet is sacred, but there are definitely false ones out there.   It is each person's responsibility to use their God-given discernment to check it.  If you're a Christian, that should not be a problem.  If not, you have no business basing an investment decision on what a prophet says.  

Well said Shedagal ... thank you.:twothumbs: Ron

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I agree! I simply brought the prophecy over because I have seen that he has been right about a number of other prophecies. It was more of an encouragement to those that maybe losing hope! I grew up in a Pentecostal/charismatic background where words of knowledge were often given, and yet no way to verify if they ever came true. To me so much of this is no different than going to a psychic or fortune teller hoping for them to tell you good news. At the end of the day I walked away from that particular branch of Christianity into a more main line denom after I married a pastor’s daughter. We would go round and round in theological conversations(which I am not looking to do here) about the validity of prophecy and words from the Holy Spirit! After hearing members here tell me every other month that God told them it was gonna revalue one such n such a month or on such an such a day at 3:33 or 3:21 I got to the point in my faith that I nearly walked away completely.  

I believe we are fighting a battle of good vs evil... and there is “A Truth” Which I am constantly pursuing wherever it takes me. 

We will see about these principalities and powers that we are wrestling against in the Middle East and here at home and whether or not we are destined for greatness and winning or not very shortly I hope. 

For some reason Kim Clement after rubbing the wrong way(mainly stylistically) I have felt that there is truth to the things he has prophesied so that’s the reason I brought it to the forum. Not to mislead but to allow others to discern for themselves if there is any validity. 

I hope I haven’t rubbed anyone the wrong way. We’re all here for the same reason. :) 

I like the way you think and respond to post. I’m following your tip on XRP and should have some soon. I’m using Coinbase but having issues with adding funds. So I’m going to use Coinmama and then transfer it to Coinbase. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I agree! I simply brought the prophecy over because I have seen that he has been right about a number of other prophecies. It was more of an encouragement to those that maybe losing hope! I grew up in a Pentecostal/charismatic background where words of knowledge were often given, and yet no way to verify if they ever came true. To me so much of this is no different than going to a psychic or fortune teller hoping for them to tell you good news. At the end of the day I walked away from that particular branch of Christianity into a more main line denom after I married a pastor’s daughter. We would go round and round in theological conversations(which I am not looking to do here) about the validity of prophecy and words from the Holy Spirit! After hearing members here tell me every other month that God told them it was gonna revalue one such n such a month or on such an such a day at 3:33 or 3:21 I got to the point in my faith that I nearly walked away completely.  

I believe we are fighting a battle of good vs evil... and there is “A Truth” Which I am constantly pursuing wherever it takes me. 

We will see about these principalities and powers that we are wrestling against in the Middle East and here at home and whether or not we are destined for greatness and winning or not very shortly I hope. 

For some reason Kim Clement after rubbing the wrong way(mainly stylistically) I have felt that there is truth to the things he has prophesied so that’s the reason I brought it to the forum. Not to mislead but to allow others to discern for themselves if there is any validity. 

I hope I haven’t rubbed anyone the wrong way. We’re all here for the same reason. :) 

Great post there NEPatriotFan1,    :bravo:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

On 4/27/2020 at 6:31 PM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Excellent post....you said a whole bunch right here. I just made a post on FB...."It's time to let the Holy Spirit out of the box!" We have our rules and regs as to how the HS is allowed to operate in various denominations....and the gift of discernment seems to be pretty low on the list! There is "1 Truth" out there and many are seeking to focus in on it and lose the traditions of men that have become stubling blocks to it. Keep the faith and keep pressing in and He will meet you there. Blessings!

Edited by DinarDavo
  • Thanks 8

6 minutes ago, gregp said:

How many prime ministers have been shot down for the current post? How many nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing’s ?

19 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

What about the 4 Nothings as Jan - Feb -  Mar - April and May as SUDDENLY?

18 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

How about 4 nominated P.M.s who failed to form the government?

Sorry, just found it. Thanks!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

20 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I really like the way you guys are thinking.

Keep it up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Mr. G said:

I really like the way you guys are thinking.

Keep it up.

Thanks Mr. G. 

I was catching one of this videos and noticed that the Government agreement (Sr. Moment) ends on 21 May 2020 unless Trump renews it. Whether it is the PM or Month I will just happy that it occurred and we can start doing some good for the world. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 4/29/2020 at 10:57 AM, ChuckFinley said:

On 4/29/2020 at 11:36 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Just bought 380,000 more. I think our window to purchase is about to close. 

First: I would like to thank Okie. (Seriously)😂

Second: Chuck and Santa Clause. 😂

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, gregp said:

Just bought 380,000 more. I think our window to purchase is about to close. 

First: I would like to thank Okie. (Seriously)😂

Second: Chuck and Santa Clause. 😂

Thanks Gregp

I think you are right. The door on this investment looks to be closing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 4/28/2020 at 4:24 AM, ilovesushi said:

I like the way you think and respond to post. I’m following your tip on XRP and should have some soon. I’m using Coinbase but having issues with adding funds. So I’m going to use Coinmama and then transfer it to Coinbase. 

How do I find the info on XRP?  it can be sent to me via gmail if possible ….  droksido@gmail.com   

• Thanks 1