Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar prophecy... Kim Clement.... here’s another one

NEPatriotsFan1

9 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Looking like he is spot on.  Looking for 2 for 2.  

Well he was right about Trump being elected against all odds, he was right about the stock market hitting 20k back when it was only 13-14k, he was right about the big California rains after all that drought for years, so we’re 3-3 hoping on 4-4 ;) the way I see it! But I agree wholeheartedly Chuck Finley

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Dinar prophecy... Kim Clement.... here’s another one

Btw - Did He Ever Happen To Predict His Own Death 4 Years Ago ? :o 

Too Soon ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 11
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Too Soon ...

Sathya Sai Baba was wrong on his own death date as well.....Stated it'd occur in 2022 but he died in 2011 instead...Still he was an interesting Individual

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sathya_Sai_Baba

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kenny_Logins said:

Have you ever watched a football player's career highlights and thought he was amazing, then he plays for your team and you realize his big time plays only happen like 1 out of 100 snaps? It's kind of like that.

Same with soccer ( which I don't personally like)

15 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Too Soon ...

Yes he did. Without saying anything. He asked God where he would be in 2027. He then grasped his face and started weeping, while trying to regain his composure.  So yes.  It was revealed.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

4 hours ago, gregp said:

Yes he did. Without saying anything. He asked God where he would be in 2027. He then grasped his face and started weeping, while trying to regain his composure.  So yes.  It was revealed.  

Well actually, we don't know what was revealed, only that whatever it was, it made him weep.  But that's enough to know it was really sad anyway.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Here’s another one he looks to have gotten right..... in 2009 he prophesied the death of Kim Jong UN being brain dead and the reunification of North and South Korea. 

so we are still just waiting on the Dinar prophecy to be realized..... nothing nothing nothing.... suddenly! 

This guy just might make me Pentecostal again 😂

21 hours ago, Floridian said:

He was right about this too:

Remove the Hand of America out of the Hand of Iran.  Prophecy of July 18, 2015:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVhj2mPwVXk

10 hours ago, GregHi said:

Kim Clement also predicted 911, which I thought was amazing.. “There will be a terrorist act in NYC as planes fly in the air over Long Island”.. or something along those lines.. 

I’m a firm believer in him and only him being a real prophet.. ;)

Thanks for posting Kim Clement's prophetic words.  As the Word of God says, "He does nothing without first revealing it to His prophets"  paraphrased. He's given so many powerful prophetic words that have already come to pass - especially all his words about President Trump by name starting in 2007 - his election, impeachment attempts, conspiracies, etc. I praise and thank God that He still places Prophets in the earth for our benefit.  Blessings - RON:salute:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

39 minutes ago, Kenny_Logins said:

I'm glad that others believe in God as I do. I have no problem with them believing in the supernatural. What's unnerving is bringing those beliefs into conversations that influence other investors. There should be a barrier there.

I appreciate where you are coming from.  The office of the prophet is sacred, but there are definitely false ones out there.   It is each person's responsibility to use their God-given discernment to check it.  If you're a Christian, that should not be a problem.  If not, you have no business basing an investment decision on what a prophet says.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

21 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I appreciate where you are coming from.  The office of the prophet is sacred, but there are definitely false ones out there.   It is each person's responsibility to use their God-given discernment to check it.  If you're a Christian, that should not be a problem.  If not, you have no business basing an investment decision on what a prophet says.  

I agree! I simply brought the prophecy over because I have seen that he has been right about a number of other prophecies. It was more of an encouragement to those that maybe losing hope! I grew up in a Pentecostal/charismatic background where words of knowledge were often given, and yet no way to verify if they ever came true. To me so much of this is no different than going to a psychic or fortune teller hoping for them to tell you good news. At the end of the day I walked away from that particular branch of Christianity into a more main line denom after I married a pastor’s daughter. We would go round and round in theological conversations(which I am not looking to do here) about the validity of prophecy and words from the Holy Spirit! After hearing members here tell me every other month that God told them it was gonna revalue one such n such a month or on such an such a day at 3:33 or 3:21 I got to the point in my faith that I nearly walked away completely.  

I believe we are fighting a battle of good vs evil... and there is “A Truth” Which I am constantly pursuing wherever it takes me. 

We will see about these principalities and powers that we are wrestling against in the Middle East and here at home and whether or not we are destined for greatness and winning or not very shortly I hope. 

For some reason Kim Clement after rubbing the wrong way(mainly stylistically) I have felt that there is truth to the things he has prophesied so that’s the reason I brought it to the forum. Not to mislead but to allow others to discern for themselves if there is any validity. 

I hope I haven’t rubbed anyone the wrong way. We’re all here for the same reason. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7

7 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

@NEPatriotsFan1, you have always reminded me of my son.  He, too, walked away from our faith.  I told him a while back I don't lose a bit of sleep over him.  God loves him more than I do.  He is also a financial wizard - another way in which you remind me of him.

Thank you, I appreciate your kind words. I have walked through the valley, and I still can’t give up on God. I feel like David, a lot of his Psalms were honest with God, questioning etc... I have an inquisitive mind and organized religion has given me more questions than answers. This I know, there is tremendous evil in this world so there has to be an equal if not greater source of good... That is currently what I’m hanging my hat on, and I just want to be on the side of light, truth, goodness. 

Thank you Shedagal, Have a great night. 

• Thanks 5