Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biden Is TOAST!

21 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I was talking about the nursing home differences of policy.  Stop deflecting. 

Please stop cheerleading for infection

How dare you of accusing me of cheer leading for infection, as there's nothing cheer worthy about death.  There are over 18 million humans in NYC, the largest city in Florida is just over 800K, quite a difference......BIG Apples to oranges (pun intended).  You talk deflection and that's all Trump cares about at this point, deflecting onto Democrats to rile his base and give his waning approval numbers a bump.  There's more important things right now than Trump, though his narcissism blinds him to that fact.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Fair enough.  What would you think if a far right led investigation arrested HRC, Barry, Biden, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Orr, Strozck, Paige, Yates and others at 6 am with an army of SWAT, and FOX news was there recording it all.  Sounds outrageous right.  That’s what Mueller’s Team did.  Unnecessary abuse of power from a biased Inspection headed by HRC attorneys and supporters. All that abuse to put on a show for PROCESS CRIMES.  

Mueller's team, assisted by SWAT, arrested 11 plus Trump supporters in 6 a.m. raids, all at once or ever?  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

million humans in NYC, the largest city in Florida is just over 800K, quite a difference......BIG Apples to oranges (pun intended).  You talk deflection and that's all Trump cares about at this point, deflecting onto Democrats to rile his base and give his waning approval numbers a bump.  There's more important things right now than Trump, though his narcissism blinds him to that fact.  

Calm down big guy, you were the one that took my post and twisted it to meet the Dem agenda of bashing anything that works.  

I  mentioned 2 different ways of handling nursing home patients.  Cuomo didn’t do it correctly and his people paid the price.  If that was Trump you would be clamoring for another Impeachment.  I just call it like I see it. Florida did it right NY did it horribly wrong when it came to the nursing homes.  

Again with your deflection. You go right to Trump and continue getting your Dem talking points in. Ok you dot want to have an honest debate. You are here to bash Trump.  Try bashing Biden just once.  Your candidate is Rubbish!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Mueller's team, assisted by SWAT, arrested 11 plus Trump supporters in 6 a.m. raids, all at once or ever?  :huh:

Process crimes, and abuse of power and if you can’t see that then you are BLIND.  Only 2 Swat take downs, both unnecessary.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

YGTBSM!! The DemoRats don't care about anything or anyone, except their DAMN power. And to keep that power  they will do anything, say anything including lie, cheat, steal and destroy anyone or anything that gets in their way. The party should be honest and change their name to the US Communist Party They loath our Constitution and our free way of life. That party needs to be destroyed. The Media is the mouth piece for the Rat party, who no longer has ANY credibility left except with the socially indoctrinated sheeple who want and NEED to be cared for by the nanny state and willingly give up ALL their freedom for the "warm fuzzy" guaranteed by the elitist swamp dwellers.

Edited by md11fr8dawg
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I get a headache just trying to follow this diabolical diatribe of the fear and hate pandemic. 

Shabby Wabby, pray tell us your most holy and intellectual superior how many people normally die every day in America? 

Yeah, I'm not living my life in fear. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I get a headache just trying to follow this diabolical diatribe of the fear and hate pandemic. 

Shabby Wabby, pray tell us your most holy and intellectual superior how many people normally die every day in America? 

Yeah, I'm not living my life in fear. 

Interestingly enough, better than 5 percent of Covid-19 patients are dying, numbers that rival some of the worst pandemics ever released on mankind.  Fortunately, as Americans we all get to make our own decisions on how we choose to handle it....except of course for children...they're entirely dependent on their parents/guardians to make smart choices concerning their health.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

but that’s what makes a debate.

definition of debate are two or more individual with incomplete  information defending their position to be right.  Conversely a conversation or an exchange of  ideas are both more productive. 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Interestingly enough, better than 5 percent of Covid-19 patients are dying, numbers that rival some of the worst pandemics ever released on mankind.  Fortunately, as Americans we all get to make our own decisions on how we choose to handle it....except of course for children...they're entirely dependent on their parents/guardians to make smart choices concerning their health.

GO RV, then BV 

Some people believe anything :facepalm1:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

definition of debate are two or more individual with incomplete  information defending their position to be right.  Conversely a conversation or an exchange of  ideas are both more productive. 

Thanks for clearing that up.  So do you have all the complete information.  If you do please enlighten us.  

I will be happy to have a conversation with anyone any time about the above. 

• Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

Well then let’s pray Gov. Cuomo and Mayor Deblassio don’t get to make anymore decisions they certainly have enough death on their hands !!!

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks for clearing that up.  So do you have all the complete information.  If you do please enlighten us.  

My point is that I have yet to meet anyone that does, It puts debating in perspective that it is a fairly foolish activity to pursue. 

Edited by adhoc10
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Well then let’s pray Gov. Cuomo and Mayor Deblassio don’t get to make anymore decisions they certainly have enough death on their hands !!!

It'd be great if they could be more like our Gov. DeWine....and yet people in this state have already taken this slow release to irresponsibly pack bars.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

My point is that I have yet to meet anyone that does, 

I haven’t either.  We are all just a collection of our upbringing, education, experiences, and the people we hang with.  I’m ok with that and I’ll be happy to exchange ideas and thoughts with anyone to “ be more productive”.

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I couldn't live with myself if I illustrated arrogant denial of this virus and directly caused the death of a friend or loved one.  God doesn't control my free will.  I choose to err on the side of caution.

GO RV, then BV 

So are we to take it that EVERY WINTER you cower alone in your home because of the 60 to 80 thousand flu deaths which you don't want to pass along?:lol:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

Yes, fortunately we have a choice to believe or not believe the distorted number of deaths attributed to Covid. A person dies of a heart attack in the hospital and Covid virus in them and they get Covid-19 on the DC. Dr's are now admitting they were forced/coerced into putting that down as CoD. How accurate is that? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So are we to take it that EVERY WINTER you cower alone in your home because of the 60 to 80 thousand flu deaths which you don't want to pass along?:lol:

First your numbers are dead wrong!

CDC estimates that influenza has resulted in between 9 million – 45 million illnesses, between 140,000 – 810,000 hospitalizations and between 12,000 – 61,000 deaths annually since 2010.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/index.html

1. Home
  3. News

COVID-19 is killing 20 times more people per week than flu does, new paper says

https://www.livescience.com/covid-19-deaths-vs-flu-deaths.html

Being cavalier about a deadly virus is both ignorant and puts other people’s lives on the line. Ignore all the factual science you want. It will only deepen the hold the virus has on all of us.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

12 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

A person dies of a heart attack in the hospital and Covid virus in them and they get Covid-19 on the DC. Dr's are now admitting they were forced/coerced into putting that down as CoD. How accurate is that? 

Thanks Nstoolman1, .I have heard the same reports But they say it is for the greater good.  What would happen to crowd control if they told the truth and didn't try to frighten everyone in to mob mentality????And how effective would 'operation pandemic', Phase 2 implementation be for convincing everyone that a vaccine is the only prudent choice if the numbers were weak????

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, caddieman said:

COVID-19 is killing 20 times more people per week than flu does, new paper says

https://www.livescience.com/covid-19-deaths-vs-flu-deaths.html

Being cavalier about a deadly virus is both ignorant and puts other people’s lives on the line. Ignore all the factual science you want. It will only deepen the hold the virus has on all of us.

Are these numbers the cooked up ones they use to scare people or are these accurate numbers of actuall people who have died of the disease?

When "factual science" differs from three or four sources how "factual" is it?

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Are these numbers the cooked up ones they use to scare people or are these accurate numbers of actuall people who have died of the disease?

When "factual science" differs from three or four sources how "factual" is it?

Hate to tell all the Trump lovers.........but not everything you don’t like is a conspiracy 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

14 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Why take a chance? Get the flu vaccine and see what you are really made of!!🤣 I think you get a little sticker that says something like 'I'm ready!!  Bring it on !!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1