Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biden Is TOAST!

11 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

No worries Shabs.... the Sherriff has returned.....communication director Hope Hicks is  back and will calm the beast....

You may note there is a new Press Secretary ....

Kayleigh McEnany.....(guess who hired this pitbull?)......

She has been shredding the liberal MSM at the Press Conferences....so badly that CNN,  and the like, won't even televise them...

Trump has now backed off of the lengthy evening covid meetings....although they were beneficial in the beginning....

We'll see what happens....!

CL

I always enjoyed watching Kayleigh McEnany when she was on CNN, very entertaining.....Of course, on the lighter side, I've always been a fan of dumb blonde jokes too.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I always enjoyed watching Kayleigh McEnany when she was on CNN, very entertaining.....Of course, on the lighter side, I've always been a fan of dumb blonde jokes too.

GO RV, then BV 

Figures.... I enjoy educated Blondes.....perhaps holding multiple degrees from Georgetown, Miami, Harvard.........perhaps even providing some real entertainment when dealing with some of these moron MSM reporters assigned to the White House. 

But that's just me.....     CL

Edited by coorslite21
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Figures.... I enjoy educated Blondes.....perhaps holding multiple degrees from Georgetown, Miami, Harvard.........perhaps even providing some real entertainment when dealing with some of these moron MSM reporters assigned to the White House. 

But that's just me.....     CL

Whoa!....good for Kayleigh....Heck, she's much better educated than Trump or Hannity.  B)

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 4
  • Confused 2

Comey, Yates, Strozck, Paige, McCabe, Orr, Lynch, Rosenstein, Jarrett, and I could list a bunch more too.   Coup people. All should be investigated, and indicted imo.  I will give you another name that should be questioned, Jeff Sessions, pos traitor.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

11 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Nothing unpredictable about Trump subjugates, Umbertino.

Yep there is nothing unpredictable about Dem supporters either.  They seem to think it is ok to Spy on the President.  Even when faced with Facts they still can’t wrap their heads around the idea that their precious Dems would conspire to railroad an elected President.  What a bunch of foolish, arrogant, STUPID, TRAITORS.  Let them have their day in court and if found guilty spend the rest of their pathetic life’s rotting in jail.  

BTW, if President Trump or any Reps did that I would want them to answer for their crimes as well.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

12 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Yep there is nothing unpredictable about Dem supporters either.  They seem to think it is ok to Spy on the President.  Even when faced with Facts they still can’t wrap their heads around the idea that their precious Dems would conspire to railroad an elected President.  What a bunch of foolish, arrogant, STUPID, TRAITORS.  Let them have their day in court and if found guilty spend the rest of their pathetic life’s rotting in jail.  

BTW, if President Trump or any Reps did that I would want them to answer for their crimes as well.  

You are too lenient for my tastes Pitcher. If they are tried and found guilty of Treason (as they surely are) then they get the death penalty. That would nip a lot of this bilge we are witnessing by the corrupt politicians of both parties in the bud. And then maybe we cold get back to a representative republic like our founders intended. JMHO.

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

The confusion emoji fits perfectly.  They are confused because they have been drinking the cool aide of CNN, MSNBC, and all the other complicit media selling the DNC lies.  The media should be put on trial as well.  The Dems are perfect little commies, they all speak the lies the media spews.  Hey confused face why don’t you come out from behind the cover of your computer and try to debate Spygate, Steele Dossier, Russian Collusion, Mueller’s Investigation, Schiff’s Impeachment Trial, General Flynn’s Trial, Biden’s Quid Pro Quo, how Obama became a billionaire, why do we have Sanctuary Cities, why are illegals allowed to vote, Open Borders, etc, etc, etc

Dems = Traitors Coup People.

Lets go Cofused face, try to defend any of the above.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Here is your candidate for President.  He’s confused as well. 😝 😝 

Bumbling Biden claims '85,000 jobs have been lost in the US and millions of Americans have died'

09:22 EDT, 15 May 2020

By 

Published: 00:58 EDT, 15 May 2020 | 

Presumptive 2020 Democratic nominee bumbled his way through a ‘virtual roundtable’ he hosted on Thursday afternoon, as questions regarding the former Vice President’s mental acuity continue to mount.

Concern of Biden’s mental sharpness has been the subject of constant debate ever since he launched his White House bid last April, following a number of blunders he's made during televised interviews and campaign speeches in the months since.

And the self-proclaimed ‘gaffe machine’ did little to mitigate those apprehensions during a monologue about soaring unemployment levels on Thursday, in which he wrongly claimed 85,000 jobs have been lost in the US as a result of , and millions of Americans have died. 

The former Vice President appears to have got his numbers confused. In reality, at least 85,000 Americans have died, while  36.5million have lost their jobs.

1.jpg?mode=crop&width=720&height=405Top articles1/5READ MORE174.jpg?mode=stretch&connatiximg=true&scale=both&height=338&width=600

‘We're ... in the middle of a pandemic that has cost us more than 85,000 jobs as of today. Lives of millions of people. Millions of people. Millions of jobs,’ a tongue tied Biden almost unintelligibly babbled at the beginning of the stream.

‘You know, and we're in a position where, you know we just got new unemployment insurance, this morning, uh, numbers — 36.5 million claims since this crisis began.’

During a monologue about soaring unemployment levels on Thursday, Biden wrongly claimed 85,000 jobs have been lost in the US as a result of COVID-19, and millions of people have died

During a monologue about soaring unemployment levels on Thursday, Biden wrongly claimed 85,000 jobs have been lost in the US as a result of COVID-19, and millions of people have died

Joe Biden stumbles through coronavirus roundtable discussion

Much like his other livestreamed events, the broadcast was also marred with technical difficulties and audio glitches, but for the most part Biden managed to reign in the gaffes.

President Trump has routinely poked fun at Biden regarding his well-documented stumbles and slips-of-the-tongue, suggesting the Democrat is mentally unfit to hold office.

Last week, in response to Biden teaming up with former rival Bernie Sanders to name Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez co-chairwoman of a climate change panel, Trump said: ‘If you asked him who he named, he wouldn’t even know it… Joe has absolutely no idea what’s happening.’ 

When quizzed about the prospect of Biden leading the economic recovery if he’s elected in November, Trump said: ‘Biden can’t do it. He doesn’t know he’s alive.’

Another question raised against Biden in recent weeks is who he will announce as his running mate for his 2020 White House bid.

During Thursday's roundtable, Biden was joined via video by Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy, and Connecticut Gov. Ned Lamont to discuss the ongoing coronavirus pandemic 

Biden told Gov. Whitmer she’s done ‘one hell of a job’ leading her state through the COVID-19 outbreak, following a series of high-profile clashes with anti-lockdown protesters.

President Trump has routinely poked fun at Biden over his well-documented stumbles, suggesting the Democrat is mentally unfit to hold office

President Trump has routinely poked fun at Biden over his well-documented stumbles, suggesting the Democrat is mentally unfit to hold office

The former vice president, who called Whitmer ‘such a good governor,’ wasn’t the only one to applaud her during the virtual meeting, with praise also voiced by Murphy and Lamont.

Whitmer’s leadership has attracted national attention and fueled rumors of a possible spot for her on the Democratic presidential ticket.

‘There’s got to be federal support to state and local levels of our government, so that we can come out of this crisis stronger and more united,’ Biden told the governors, who detailed the challenges they’ve faced wrangling assistance from the White House.

Whitmer, an outspoken critic of Trump, shared concerns of a potential second wave of coronavirus if states such as Michigan and Ohio ease lockdown orders too early.

‘All of these aggressive actions are starting to pay off, but we’re nowhere out of the woods, yet,’ Whitmer said.

Shortly before securing the presumptive nomination, Biden promised to announce a female running mate after the historically diverse presidential field was narrowed down to two older white men.

'You were there,' Tara Reade calls out Biden on denying allegations

Joe Biden insists he does not remember sexual assault accuser Tara Reade in MSNBC interview

Democrat presidential hopeful has the former Senate staffer who accused him of sexually assaulting her in 1993.

The former Vice President was asked whether he remembered Tara Reade, 56, a woman who accused him in March of reaching under her skirt and assaulting her when he was a senator and she his aide.

Speaking with MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell yesterday, Biden was asked whether he remembered the woman - who was 29 at the time of the alleged assault.

'Well, to be honest with you, I don't,' Biden said.

'But let me get something clear, when a woman makes a claim that she has been harassed or abused, and this claim has changed... she should be taken seriously,' Biden said.

'She should come forward, share her story, she should be taken seriously and it should be thoroughly vetted. And in every case, what matters is the truth. The truth is what matters.

'And the truth of the case is nothing like this ever, ever happened... I give you my word. It never, ever happened. I give you my word. It never, ever happened.'

28425158-8322127-image-a-1_1589534156153

Reade (pictured) claims that Biden sexually assaulted her in a Congressional hallway when she was working as a Senate staffer in 1993

Following Biden's denial, O'Donnell brought his attention to a titled 'I Believe Tara Reade. I'm Voting for Joe Biden Anyway' in which the author says that despite believing the accusations, she would still vote for Biden over Donald Trump, writing 'suck it up and make the utilitarian bargain'.

In response, Biden said: 'Well, I think they should vote their heart and if they believe Tara Reade, they probably shouldn't vote for me. I wouldn't vote for me if I believed Tara Reade.

'The fact is that look at Tara Reade's story. It changes considerably. And I don't want to question her motive, I don't want to question anything other than to say the truth matters,' he told the MSNBC host.

'This is being vetted, it's been vetted, [by] people [and] scores of my employees over my whole career. This is just totally, thoroughly, completely out of character. And the idea that in a public place, in a hallway I would assault a woman? ... I promise you. It never happened.' 

Whitmer’s leadership has attracted national attention and fueled rumors of a possible spot for her on the Democratic presidential ticket

Whitmer’s leadership has attracted national attention and fueled rumors of a possible spot for her on the Democratic presidential ticket

Joe Biden says RFK and MLK were assassinated in the 70's

Among the frontrunners are California Sen. Kamala Harris and former Georgia state House majority leader Stacey Abrams, who are both seen as choices that could potentially help boost turnout among black voters.

Elizabeth Warren is a name also often mentioned, for her possible ability to help rally the progressive wing behind Biden’s campaign.

Gov. Whitmer, meanwhile, is seen as a running mate who could potentially help Biden carry Michigan – a state Trump won by fewer than 11,000 votes in 2016.

Despite an intense standoff between Whitmer and armed protesters at Michigan’s State Capitol earlier this month, the Governor’s approval rating on her response to the pandemic is at 72 percent – significantly higher than Trump’s national rating at just 43 percent.

Whitmer last appeared alongside Biden in person at his primary-eve rally in Detroit in March, the last rally he held before mass gatherings were banned across the nation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

90k dead, numbers still rising, worst economy since the great depression, awful covid response by Trump as he wasted time campaigning and golfing, 3 plus years to replentish the National PPE stockpile, not to mention the deep cuts Trump made to our national health system....and all Trump or his minions have their sights on is his reelection...pathetic.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

39 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks for the Headline news from CNN and MSNBC Shabbs.  You can do better.  Take some time and craft the DNC response to Barry and his minions spying on President Trump. 

In my mind, the most important thing is the covid-19 pandemic happening right now, Pitcher.  Actually heard Texas numbers are starting to heat back up again....is that true?  Boneheads here in Ohio have already disgraced Gov. DeWine's conservative approach and packed the bars.  Stupid truly can't be taught.  Hope all is well for you and yours.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

44 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thanks for the Headline news from CNN and MSNBC Shabbs.  You can do better.  Take some time and craft the DNC response to Barry and his minions spying on President Trump. 

Also....interestingly enough, Fox is keeping their employees working from home until sometime in June, at the same time their talking heads Hannity, Carlson and Ingrahm are pushing for Americans to suck it up and get back to work to save the economy.  Hypocrisy from the Right is epic and without even a close rival.  As always, just my opinion.  

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

17 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

In my mind, the most important thing is the covid-19 pandemic happening right now, Pitcher.  Actually heard Texas numbers are starting to heat back up again....is that true?  Boneheads here in Ohio have already disgraced Gov. DeWine's conservative approach and packed the bars.  Stupid truly can't be taught.  Hope all is well for you and yours.

GO RV, then BV

Not sure the blame game works here.....just to many unknowns here.

SARS was a covid related virus and there were similar concerns and a race to get a vaccine.....the vaccine was never completed....or needed...SARS disappeared on its own....

Covid 19 is real.....not a hoax in my mind.....but how greatly is the MSM embellishing the story with the intent of altering an election......I wish we had an answer to that.

For those who want to play the political blame game.....consider this.....the 8 top states for deaths are all headed  up by Democrat Governors.....and those 60+ thousand deaths are 2/3 of the entire US total......should they all be held accountable for doing a crappy job...?

Anyhow....Just some thoughts.....I'll wait a while to see where this all goes.....   CL

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Also....interestingly enough, Fox is keeping their employees working from home until sometime in June, at the same time their talking heads Hannity, Carlson and Ingrahm are pushing for Americans to suck it up and get back to work to save the economy.  Hypocrisy from the Right is epic and without even a close rival.  As always, just my opinion.  

That is true.  Both sides are learning how to deal with the Pandemic.  Imo, one side has decided to make it a political rally point.  

Being incompetent, or caught off guard is one thing.  I’m not so sure Barry could have done any better.  Taking a Country’s Rule of Law and turning it upside down, well, that is unacceptable in my book.  What the Dems did with Spygate, and Russia Collusion is traitorous behavior in my opinion.  

Do you not see this and WHY will you NOT condemn that behavior by the Dems. Like I said Incompetence is something we can all have an opinion on, shredding the Rule of Law, and  our Constitution is traitorous and there should be NO room for debate or opinion.  Unless that is your goal.  Open Borders, Sanctuary Cities, Illegals voting, all against our LAWS and Constitution and all things Dems promote.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Not sure the blame game works here.....just to many unknowns here.

SARS was a covid related virus and there were similar concerns and a race to get a vaccine.....the vaccine was never completed....or needed...SARS disappeared on its own....

Covid 19 is real.....not a hoax in my mind.....but how greatly is the MSM embellishing the story with the intent of altering an election......I wish we had an answer to that.

For those who want to play the political blame game.....consider this.....the 8 top states for deaths are all headed  up by Democrat Governors.....and those 60+ thousand deaths are 2/3 of the entire US total......should they all be held accountable for doing a crappy job...?

Anyhow....Just some thoughts.....I'll wait a while to see where this all goes.....   CL

I understand your point.  Also, along those same lines of thinking....the U.S. has almost a quarter of all deaths on the planet....and the pOTUS is a Republican.  It makes sense that U.S. death numbers would be highest in large metro areas where millions of people share the same spaces, and generally lean Left.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Gov. Cuomo should be held accountable.  What he did with nursing home patients was criminal.  Compare how the the Gov DeSantis of Florida and you can see the difference in leadership. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

That is true.  Both sides are learning how to deal with the Pandemic.  Imo, one side has decided to make it a political rally point.  

Being incompetent, or caught off guard is one thing.  I’m not so sure Barry could have done any better.  Taking a Country’s Rule of Law and turning it upside down, well, that is unacceptable in my book.  What the Dems did with Spygate, and Russia Collusion is traitorous behavior in my opinion.  

Do you not see this and WHY will you NOT condemn that behavior by the Dems. Like I said Incompetence is something we can all have an opinion on, shredding the Rule of Law, and  our Constitution is traitorous and there should be NO room for debate or opinion.  Unless that is your goal.  Open Borders, Sanctuary Cities, Illegals voting, all against our LAWS and Constitution and all things Dems promote.  

Traitorous means high treason......What you speak of, which is subjective information depending on one's sources, does not satisfy the scope of high treason.   When Durham says otherwise and prosecutes those you speak of, we'll have to have a conversation about it.  Until then, I'll leave the investigative work to the professionals, ultra-Right and ultra-Left leaning media sources cast aside. 

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Gov. Cuomo should be held accountable.  What he did with nursing home patients was criminal.  Compare how the the Gov DeSantis of Florida and you can see the difference in leadership. 

We'll see how Gov DeSantis did in a couple of weeks.....the county where Mar-a-lago is located is the new hot spot in Florida.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

We'll see how Gov DeSantis did in a couple of weeks.....the county where Mar-a-lago is located is the new hot spot in Florida.

I was talking about the nursing home differences of policy.  Stop deflecting. 

Please stop cheerleading for infection

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Traitorous means high treason......What you speak of, which is subjective information depending on one's sources, does not satisfy the scope of high treason.   When Durham says otherwise and prosecutes those you speak of, we'll have to have a conversation about it.  Until then, I'll leave the investigative work to the professionals, ultra-Right and ultra-Left leaning media sources cast aside. 

Fair enough.  What would you think if a far right led investigation arrested HRC, Barry, Biden, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Orr, Strozck, Paige, Yates and others at 6 am with an army of SWAT, and FOX news was there recording it all.  Sounds outrageous right.  That’s what Mueller’s Team did.  Unnecessary abuse of power from a biased Inspection headed by HRC attorneys and supporters. All that abuse to put on a show for PROCESS CRIMES.  

• Thanks 1