Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stability of the dollar exchange rate against the dinar

yota691

20920.jpg

Market

Economy News _ Baghdad

The exchange rates of the dollar rose on the Kifah Stock Exchange and local markets, on Wednesday, (20 May 2020).
The prices of the Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad were 122,700 dinars per 100 dollars.

Buying and selling prices in banking shops:

The sale price of the dollar = 123.250 dinars.

The purchase price of the dollar = 122.250 dinars.

Number of views 19   Posted on 05/20/2020
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

Question: anyone seriously thinking they’re going to trot out the IQD to go global  between oh say now, and the end of the month ?

If so, why ? I’m not seeing it...yet.

I'm thinking they will but this thing is wrapped in so much secrecy that they don't want the world to see it. Until everything is set and the curtains are drawn back to reveal what has already been done, I stay grounded. I am in the frame of also thinking that it may also be tied to the timing of the CV-19 virus. The whole thing is centered around money (it is the root of all evil). It's killing the middle classes of many countries and also making larger corporations wealthier. It could also be that post RV, governments start to devise ways to take a major portion of what is made off of this investment from the regular masses. That being the case, Adam has always put forth the opportunity to join V.I.P. -------No, I don't work for Adam and don't know him from (the other Adam). You bible scholars know who I'm referring to. But anyway, before I ramble on too much. Greetings to all, stay safe and be Blessed.  Hold your Horses, Horsesoldier. And pretty soon you'll be able to ride them all the way to the bank. 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Of all the funny money the US has printed ie trillions of dollars just in the recent past. Now we are working on trillions more to help our economy. After all this the Iraqi dinar is still losing ground on the dollar? I just gotta call bull 💩or should I say 🐪 dung. Hey boys this is no time to be pegged to the dollar. Wake up and get your heads out of the sand pile. Now is your time Iraq!

• Upvote 2

9421.jpg
U.S. dollar

Market

Economy News - Baghdad

The exchange rates of the dollar fell, Thursday, on the Kifah Stock Exchange and local markets.

The prices of the Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad were 122,300 dinars per 100 dollars.

the selling price of the dollar = 122.750 dinars.

The purchase price of the dollar = 121.750 dinars.

Number of views 41   Date added 05/21/2020
  • Upvote 1

•  Time: 05/22/2020 13:39:52
  •  
  •  Reading: 1,235 times
A rise in the dollar in Iraq today

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Foreign currency markets in Iraq recorded, today, Friday, a slight rise in the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

The selling and buying prices of the dollar in banking companies and bureaus came as follows:
The selling price of one dollar is 1237.5 dinars, or 123 thousand and 750 dinars per hundred dollars.
The purchase price of the dollar is 1227.5 dinars, or 122 thousand and 750 dinars per hundred dollars.
Foreign currency, gold and crude oil prices until the preparation of this news: the
euro The global price: 100 euros = 109.10
sterling dollars The global price: 100 pounds = 121.81 dollars The
Turkish lira The global price: 100 dollars = 681,07 Turkish pounds The
price of an ounce of gold globally = 1738.97 dollars
per barrel of crude oil Brent = 34.10 dollars
per barrel of US crude oil = 31.86 dollars.
Ammar Al Masoudi finished

• Upvote 1

On 5/20/2020 at 10:52 AM, Flamtap said:

I'm thinking they will but this thing is wrapped in so much secrecy that they don't want the world to see it. Until everything is set and the curtains are drawn back to reveal what has already been done, I stay grounded. I am in the frame of also thinking that it may also be tied to the timing of the CV-19 virus. The whole thing is centered around money (it is the root of all evil). It's killing the middle classes of many countries and also making larger corporations wealthier. It could also be that post RV, governments start to devise ways to take a major portion of what is made off of this investment from the regular masses. That being the case, Adam has always put forth the opportunity to join V.I.P. -------No, I don't work for Adam and don't know him from (the other Adam). You bible scholars know who I'm referring to. But anyway, before I ramble on too much. Greetings to all, stay safe and be Blessed.  Hold your Horses, Horsesoldier. And pretty soon you'll be able to ride them all the way to the bank. 😁

Flamtap - I really like what you’ve said! The only thing I just want to add is a correction on one point. It’s a huge miss conception and a lot of people say it; which is misleading. Money is not the root of all evil. 

1 Timothy 6:10

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.

It’s the love of money that is a root of all kinds of evil. It’s an issue of the heart. Money in and of itself is not evil. 

Blessings!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Just now, Ziggy said:

Flamtap - I really like what you’ve said! The only thing I just want to add is a correction on one point. It’s a huge miss conception and a lot of people say it; which is misleading. Money is not the root of all evil. 

1 Timothy 6:10

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.

It’s the love of money that is a root of all kinds of evil. It’s an issue of the heart. Money in and of itself is not evil. 

Blessings!!!

Ziggy, thank you for the correction. I know full well how that scripture reads and it was in my thinking though it didn't translate in my writing. I so appreciate you for not only thinking to but actually making the correction. It is not my intent that any man(kind) be misled. 

Be ye Blessed.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Flamtap said:

Ziggy, thank you for the correction. I know full well how that scripture reads and it was in my thinking though it didn't translate in my writing. I so appreciate you for not only thinking to but actually making the correction. It is not my intent that any man(kind) be misled. 

Be ye Blessed.....

Anytime Friend. I’m right there with you. Blessings 😊

On 5/20/2020 at 10:09 AM, horsesoldier said:

Question: anyone seriously thinking they’re going to trot out the IQD to go global  between oh say now, and the end of the month ?

If so, why ? I’m not seeing it...yet.

It is not happening this year, sorry for bad news! I really hope I’m wrong though. I really need this RV ! I would be gone at a dime! I’m just going on info from the ole Dr that was running the Iraq shadow government! You can google Iraq shadow government and get the low down! JMHO 😥

• Upvote 1

Just now, Artitech said:

It is not happening this year, sorry for bad news! I really hope I’m wrong though. I really need this RV ! I would be gone at a dime! I’m just going on info from the ole Dr that was running the Iraq shadow government! You can google Iraq shadow government and get the low down! JMHO 😥

We’ll ( or some of us ) will be here this time NEXT year, wondering aloud ... “ When ? “

• Like 2

Just now, horsesoldier said:

We’ll ( or some of us ) will be here this time NEXT year, wondering aloud ... “ When ? “

He says the earliest it could RV is 2022 through 2024! The problem for me is that is really putting me long in the tooth! I hope just to be kickin! This probably would have RV’ed if obama and O’biden hadn’t got elected in 2008. Those two criminals stole millions out of that deal along with their co conspirators in Iraq! They left all Of us, that bought IQD, out to dry! I’m in to deep to with draw! What really pi$$ es Me off about this whole deal.  It’s all of the military members who got killed, & injured in this crapie war! I would love to see obama, O’biden, Bush & Chaney held and tried for treason over this war in Iraq and Afghanistan! As a veteran I really don’t appreciate or take kindly to what has happened in both of these $h!+ hole countries to this generation of military members! It’s just a damn shame! To say the least!  Anyway, I will be remembering and honoring all that has died in service to our great country this weekend! JMHO Sorry for the rant! Slow salute! :salute:To all our great heroes!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Artitech said:

He says the earliest it could RV is 2022 through 2024! The problem for me is that is really putting me long in the tooth! I hope just to be kickin! This probably would have RV’ed if obama and O’biden hadn’t got elected in 2008. Those two criminals stole millions out of that deal along with their co conspirators in Iraq! They left all Of us, that bought IQD, out to dry! I’m in to deep to with draw! What really pi$$ es Me off about this whole deal.  It’s all of the military members who got killed, & injured in this crapie war! I would love to see obama, O’biden, Bush & Chaney held and tried for treason over this war in Iraq and Afghanistan! As a veteran I really don’t appreciate or take kindly to what has happened in both of these $h!+ hole countries to this generation of military members! It’s just a damn shame! To say the least!  Anyway, I will be remembering and honoring all that has died in service to our great country this weekend! JMHO Sorry for the rant! Slow salute! :salute:To all our great heroes!

Sadly those you mentioned in this post will never be tried for treason - they are quite literally above the law. I have no illusions; pretty clear to me to see things how they work. We're ( us Vets ) are used for the purpose of the greater good - by that I mean the Corporate bottom line - then we're discarded.

I'll be honoring the living and the dead this weekend. :salute:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

20994.jpg

Market

Economy News _ Baghdad

The exchange rates of the dollar rose on the Kifah Stock Exchange and local markets on Sunday, May 24, 2020.
The prices of the Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad recorded 123,300 dinars per 100 dollars.

The sale price of the dollar = 124,000 dinars.

The purchase price of the dollar = 122,500 dinars.

Number of views 14   Add Date 05/24/2020
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Editing Date: 4/25/204 16:39 • 66 times read
The exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar on Sunday
Where is the news _ Baghdad

The dollar exchange rates rose on the Kifah Stock Exchange and local markets, today, Sunday (May 24, 2020).

The prices of the Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad recorded 123,300 dinars per 100 dollars.

the selling price of the dollar = 124.000 dinars.

The purchase price of the dollar = 122,500 dinars.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

•  Time: 05/27 2020 12:37:55
  •  
  •  Read: 9,243 times
The exchange rate of the dollar in Iraq today

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Foreign currency markets in Iraq recorded today, Wednesday, a stability in the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

The selling and buying prices of the dollar in banking companies and bureaus came as follows:
The selling price of one dollar is 1235 dinars, or 123 thousand and 500 dinars per hundred dollars.
The purchase price of the dollar is 1225 dinars, or 122 thousand and 500 dinars per hundred dollars.
The price of foreign currencies, gold and crude oil until the preparation of this news: the
euro The global price: 100 euros = 109.7 pounds
sterling The global price: 100 pounds = 123.10 dollars
Turkish lira The global price: 100 dollars = 676.36 Turkish pounds The
price of an ounce of gold globally = 1708.30 dollars a
barrel price of Brent crude oil = 35.70 dollars a
barrel of US crude oil = 34.00 dollars.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Editing Date: 5/29/2020 11:33 • 39 times read
The dollar ends its week with stability in Iraq
[Baghdad-Where]
Foreign currency markets in Iraq recorded, today, Friday, stability in the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar.
The selling price of one dollar is 1235 dinars, or 123 thousand and 500 dinars per hundred dollars.
The purchase price of the dollar is 1225 dinars, or 122 thousand and 500 dinars per hundred dollars.
The price of foreign currencies, gold and crude oil until the preparation of this news: the
euro The global price: 100 euros = 111.00
sterling global price: 100 pounds = 123.09 dollars
the Turkish lira The global price: 100 dollars = 682.76 TL the
price of an ounce of gold globally = 1720 $ 30 per

barrel of Brent crude oil = $ 35.14 per
barrel of US crude oil = $ 32.65.
  • Upvote 2

21128.jpg

Market

Economy News _ Baghdad

The exchange rates of the dollar rose on the Kifah Stock Exchange and local markets on Sunday, May 31, 2020.
The prices of the Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad recorded 123,600 dinars per 100 dollars.

The sale price of the dollar = 124,000 dinars.

The purchase price of the dollar = 123,000 dinars.

Number of views 16   Add Date 05/31/2020
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

21206.jpg

Market

Economy News _ Baghdad

The exchange rates of the dollar were stable on the Kifah Stock Exchange and local markets, on Wednesday, (3 June 2020).
The prices of the Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad reached 124,000 dinars per 100 dollars.

Buying and selling prices in exchange shops

The selling price of the dollar = 125,000 dinars.

Number of views 18   Date added 03/06/2020
  • Upvote 3

The dollar exchange rates fell on the Kifah Stock Exchange and local markets, Saturday, (June 6, 2020).

Al-Kifah Stock Exchange Prices - Baghdad123,500 dinars per 100 dollars.

the selling price of the dollar = 124.000 dinars.

• Upvote 2

•  Time: 06/2020 2020 10:40:42
  •  
  •  Read: 3,926 times
The stability of the dollar exchange in Iraq today

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Foreign currency markets in Iraq recorded, today, Monday, a stability in the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

The prices of buying and selling dollars in banking companies and offices are as follows:
The selling price of one dollar is 1245 dinars, or 124 thousand and 500 dinars per hundred dollars.
The purchase price of the dollar is 1235 dinars, or 123 thousand and 500 dinars per hundred dollars.
Foreign exchange rates, crude oil and gold until the preparation of this news: the
euro The global price: 100 euros = 112,90 pounds
sterling The global price: 100 pounds = 126,88 dollars
Turkish lira The global price: 100 dollars = 678,06 Turkish pounds The
price of an ounce of gold globally = 1694.57 dollars a
barrel price of Brent crude oil = 42.90 dollars
per barrel of US crude oil = 39.90 dollars.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

The exchange rates of the dollar rose on the Kifah Stock Exchange and local markets, Tuesday, (June 9, 2020).

Al-Kifah Stock Exchange Prices - Baghdad124,300 dinars per 100 dollars.

the selling price of the dollar = 125,000 dinars.

The purchase price of the dollar = 124,000 dinars.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3