Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 4:33 PM CST - 4/24/2020

Good Afternoon DV, here are a few more opinions from other members of the Dinar community that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what seems to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

**** Kaperoni  The last two days has been interesting since members of the Parliamentary Finance Committee have come out and stressed the need to diversify the economy as a result of low oil prices. Maybe this is the kick in the butt they need.

**** Mnt Goat  ...The lull in the demonstrations over the COVID 19 virus is about to end and they know it. Now it the time to get the matters of forming the new government settled and moving ahead. The price of oil surely does not do any good in this process and only adds to the crisis. ...So, now I want to add that all is not lost for us investors in the Iraqi dinar. Things may look very gloomy and certainly they are... But we know from the past too that if certain elements (namely oil revenues, economic independence and political stability) can be achieved this country can very quickly rebound and in a matter of short time turn all this around...

**** Pimpy  ...it looks like there's a green light for our boy Al-Kazemi.  It looks like it's going to happen.  We know that this next Tuesday they're going to vote on whether or not Kazemi will be the PM, and if they will pass his cabinet.  I told you they're most likely gonna do this; and why is that?  ...we know if they don't pass Al-Kazemi this time the president of Iraq constitutionally has a right to dissolve the parliament.  That takes away any power that Iran had as far as the influence over Iraq.  They don't want that to happen.  They're not going to allow the parliament to be dissolved...

**** Mark*   [via PDK]   Today’s news from Iraq sources …from my guys on the ground, I am being told that lower denominations hit early yesterday and that they are forbidding any purchases with the US dollar. Forcing them to exchange… This is exciting. As to what is an expected time ....who knows, but.... anytime from Sunday to Wednesday is what we are hoping for. We have been here before, so we are going to cross our fingers and hope this is dead on. They are definitely positioning for it.....

**** Jeff  ...the pricing index shows it's one-to-one right now on the background yet we haven't seen a rate change occur while it's at one-to-one.  So the value is most likely going to be where Kuwait is at the second step.  Probably greater than Kuwait.

:tiphat:We continue to wait, and hope to see an increase of value. As always, Time Will Tell..! RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

We continue to wait, and hope to see an increase of value. As always, Time Will Tell..! RON

Thanks Ron, it is all sounding pretty good. I'm fairly good at math but still not totally confident  that it's  time to start counting my chickens!! Have a great weekend and hopefully we'll see you after this hatches

Edited by adhoc10
spelling correction
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, JoeB said:

Thanks for putting the BS warning in so fast... 

hey Joe does the B stand for “ball buster “

you obviously know what these posts are about , have stated your disdain for these posts in the past , Yet you click on them anyway..,,, so I now crown you JOEBALLBUSTER 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Shelley said:

you obviously know what these posts are about , have stated your disdain for these posts in the past , Yet you click on them anyway..,,, so I now crown you JOEBALLBUSTER 

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😅😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shelley said:

:twothumbs: Shelley ..... :bravo:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, adhoc10 said:

Thanks Ron, it is all sounding pretty good. I'm fairly good at math but still not totally confident  that it's  time to start counting my chickens!! Have a great weekend and hopefully we'll see you after this hatches..!

Thanks adhoc10 ... you have a good weekend as well. :twothumbs: Be blessed...RON 

• Thanks 2