Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Conspiracy theories, connecting the dots, etc

On 4/27/2020 at 10:35 AM, Pitcher said:

Did anyone have problems getting TP and paper towels, hand sanitizer, or any cleaning products over the last 2 months.  We’ll brace yourself if you are a meat eater.  I just read where there will be meat shortages in the US in as little as 3 weeks.  It appears some of our major meat processing plants will be or are all ready closed due to CV.  3 of the biggest plants are owned by the Chinese.   When this word gets out eat products will be snapped up just like TP.  This is complete nonesense.  Some people are driving us to panic, fear, and the brink civil disobedience imo.  

Blame LSM  as well for instilling panic as well - yesterday in a  news article I read that Peanut Butter will be hard to get in the months ahead .. And Peanut butter was on my online order list prior to this article coming out and as I expected - the product is temporarily unavailable in my local  online order  pick up area. 

In this world of change Panic and Greed have come to the fore. 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

The post above that did not show was a tweet of a conspiracy theory by someone on Twitter suggesting that the Blue Angels and the Thunderbirds flyover of the Northeast was to spray chloroquine over the population to get rid of a disease.

However,  I have another theory not about covid-19. My theory is this, China will launch an attack on a United States Naval vessel causing it to sink in the China Sea. This will lead to the beginning a World War 3.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

As a Chinese National if you travel out of any Chinese International Airport your information will be checked.....that would also include.... are you current on all  vaccinations......you know they don't want citizens bringing back zombieitis from NYC......

Just so happens John W Chinese Citizen needs a booster for Yellow Fever.....and that there is an infirmary in house for that convenience...

hmm......wonder what they gave him....

Pinpoint bio warfare targeting?

Of course send a covid 19 laced box of cookies to an aircraft carrier.....imagine those possibilities.....

CL

• Thanks 2

Elvis Presley died in 1977. Kim Jong Un was born in 1984. Many people believe in reincarnation. I'm pretty sure Kim is a reincarnation of Elvis. They both like pant suits and big glasses. They both eat too much. Pretty sure it's the same guy.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

On 4/24/2020 at 11:37 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

In my world also. I'm stunned at how easy it was for nefarious people to scare the life out of the entire world population. Getting people to cower in their homes like children waiting for Daddy to come home and get the belt. 

Sadly, I'm greatly disgusted at how easily people are willing to become slaves.

This entire affair is absolutely the best argument ever for getting government out of education. 

Thanks LGD, I would give you more emeralds if I could...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ilovesushi said:

Have y’all seen this film? 

https://plandemicmovie.com

I have to say, ilovesushi, this may be in the wrong thread. It is not a conspiracy, if it is true!!!!! The back ground for all things health related is that it is a for profit industry and using the government puppets to fatten the bottom line is business as usual. Our health is a commodity to be exploited. Some people will die, but it is a price the industry is willing to make,. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Watch to the end. You will be Surprised 

Watch "NESARA / GEARA - Part 16 - Transition to Greatness is Worldwide!" on YouTube

:twothumbs:THANKS FOR POSTING THIS INTERESTING VIDEO LGD ... HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND & BE BLESSED. 

RON :salute:

• Thanks 3