Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Conspiracy theories, connecting the dots, etc

Thank you Adam .. I have been sceptical of the Bat in the Wet Market in Wuhan theory since this Virus began  however in part of the circle that forms my world I have found it has been best to go with the flow of general consensus and keep my mouth shut. 

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

On my drive this morning I was letting some ideas bounce around in my head and I keep coming back to the idea of a "conspiracy theory" section here on Dinarvets

Uh Ho, I'm destined to be the leader of that section, but I ain't taken my colonial tin foil hat off for anyone :lol:

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

That should add to the "quality", actually! Most paranoia induced rants contain a plethora of spelling errors and a lack of grammatically correct sentences, don't they?

You maken fun of me :lmao:

6 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Thank you Adam .. I have been sceptical of the Bat in the Wet Market in Wuhan theory since this Virus began  however in part of the circle that forms my world I have found it has been best to go with the flow of general consensus and keep my mouth shut. 

In my world also. I'm stunned at how easy it was for nefarious people to scare the life out of the entire world population. Getting people to cower in their homes like children waiting for Daddy to come home and get the belt. 

Sadly, I'm greatly disgusted at how easily people are willing to become slaves.

This entire affair is absolutely the best argument ever for getting government out of education. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 6

Thank you Adam.  

I  find conspiracy therories to be interesting.  Most are rubbish but where there is smoke there is usually fire.  

Will this work when it comes to a tin foil hat or did I get a little carried away!!! 😂 😆 😝 

9E021AFE-F662-47E0-BD0A-2B7A5F930078.gif.c7fa3cf02b1a920c884bd2b3e3e9dd28.gif

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

Well I write in Texan, sorry for my spelling and my run on sentences! In my corporate career, we hired a true executive secretary. She worked for an oil company and got caught up in the first oil bust in 87 here in Texas! She would take my letter and turn them in to a work of Art! She worked for us about a year! She was really a very smart woman! I can’t tell you how sad I was when she told us she was leaving! We all knew she wasn’t going to be around for a long period. She told us that, when we hired her! She was making $80,000. 00 a year before with an oil company! The company relocated to Tulsa Ok. She got her old job back. That was a lot of money in 1987! I can tell you one thing she was worth every penny of it. I lost track of her and never seen or heard from her again! JMHO 🤠 pS I know this story has nothing to do with Adams post! Sorry for the rant!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you Adam.  

I  find conspiracy therories to be interesting.  Most are rubbish but where there is smoke there is usually fire.  

Will this work when it comes to a tin foil hat or did I get a little carried away!!! 😂 😆 😝 

9E021AFE-F662-47E0-BD0A-2B7A5F930078.gif.c7fa3cf02b1a920c884bd2b3e3e9dd28.gif

Not carried away as long as you didn't forget to wear your underwear :huh: :lol:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I keep coming back tthe idea of a "conspiracy theory" section here on Dinarvets.

Then Ur Definitely Gonna Need To Come Up With Another Different Reputation ‘Neutral’ Button Besides The ‘Confused’ One ! :o 

unTpCA

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7

8 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

One of the major topics in the world right now is COVID, or CoronaVirus. The 'Rona was originally labeled as a Chinese virus, then it was "bad taste" or "politically incorrect" to label it "Chinese", but if it started in Wuhan (China), then by God the name fits! Damn your PC bologna all to heck and back. ;) 

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Thank You, Adam, for joining the COVID-19 fray, er, fun!!!

The More The Merrier With The Most Credible Joining In ALL THEE Scarier!!!

:o   :o   :o

So to add further, my "tin" "foil" "hat" "conspiracy" "theory" is the Kung Flu IS a man modified EXISTING CoronaVirus created INTENTIONALLY to have targeted ethnic and demographic groups WITH impacts LEADING to THEE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease UNFETTERED AND EVEN MORE RAPID proliferation debilitating, while potentially killing, The United States Of America AND World Economies ON THEE HEELS OF The United States Of America AND China Phase One Trade Deal.

A side note is my Sunday School Teacher is in his 70's and is a practicing Pediatrician who noted the CoronaVirus is a naturally occurring virus in a variety of different configurations whereas the COVID-19 is a man modified strain of a naturally occurring CoronaVirus.

Further, THEE ACTUAL "bologna":

• You get the COVID-19 Virus = You WILL die. (actual mortality rate world wide is far less than 1% for people who have been exposed to COVID-19)
  • ALL exposed to COVID-19 ACTUALLY WILL SUFFER FROM COVID-19. (the wife of the Diamond Princess man who suffered the effects of COVID-19 did NOT herself experience the effects of COVID-19 as noted in the round table The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump had with COVID-19 SURVIVORS AND THEIR SPOUSES EXPOSED TO COVID-19)
  • The primary cause of death is noted as COVID-19 for a preexisting condition that was complicated by COVID-19 where the preexisting condition is, alone, sufficient as the primary cause for death even for cases where the deceased is SUSPECTED of having contracted the COVID-19 virus. (prolific videos of medical professionals testifying about the ACTUAL perpetration of EXAGGERATED COVID-19 deaths as THEE PRIMARY cause of death)
  • COVID-19 restrictions are necessary to prevent loss of life due to EXPOSURE. (the psychological consequences of extensive quarantine in place have caused a spike in mental illness, domestic violence, child abuse, AND suicide WITH A FAR greater mortality rate THAN the mortality rate from the COVID-19 DIRECTLY)

Summary:

• The COVID-19 virus is REAL.
  • The COVID-19 restrictions are INSANE AND OF FAR GREATER CONSEQUENCE THAN COVID-19 ITSELF.
  • November 2020 WILL CRUSH THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.
  • Intellectual Prophylactics KILL PEOPLE AND MUST BE BANNED.

Well, OK, there is even MORE supporting facts AND data. HOPEFULLY, what is presented above will suffice for NOW regarding THEE "bologna" BEING "spread" WITH "subsequent" "debilitating" "consequences".

I trust NO DinarVets member has "ingested" "said" "bologna"!!!

To be honest, EVERYONE'S psychological AND financial well being depends on dispensing said "bologna" AND Intellectual Prophylactics!!!

Well, OK, I have NEVER been one for "political" "correctness". Need I say more HERE???!!!

:o   :o   :o

We can also consider biological warfare, act of terrorism, Act of God, and others, but this particular "theory" is based on the idea that Corona was introduced intentionally, by China, for some kind of gain. 

The answer, of course, is YES unequivocally.

1. Oil. Coronavirus led to a global lockdown, which killed demand for oil, crashing the price of oil, leading to the current concerns of "where do we store all this stuff"? The price of oil is heavily influenced at this point by extreme surplus - no matter how cheap it is, we don't have anywhere to put it!

Cratering THEE PTB that instituted THEE "petrodollar"???!!!

(i.e.) Are We The People NOW under a NEW "economic" "system"???!!!

2. Technology. You should all recall a couple of items from the news recently - Huawei, facial recognition, privacy concerns. Huawei was banned in the US last year amid espionage and privacy concerns and accusations. The situation undoubtedly cost the company a lot of money, and if China had any plans of using the sneaky technology as a backdoor to spy on all of us, those plans undoubtedly suffered a setback. 

The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump "issued" A "shot" "over" THEE "bow" regarding Huawei some time ago. The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump "torpedoed" China's "technology" "weapon" AND THEE Chinese PPC is "pissed" "off"???!!!

WHAT, pray tell, WILL The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump unleash on THEE "whirled" AS THEE "dust" "settles"???!!!

5G is replaced with ULTRA G (ABSOLUTELY AND QUARANTINED PROTECTED The United States Of America FAR SUPERIOR Technology)???!!!

Hang with me here, it will tie together in a second. :)

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

In my "tin" "foil" "hat" "conspiracy" "theory" "perspective" - Yep.

THEE "ambient" "increasing' "temperatures' WILL KILL OFF THEE COVID-19 AND THEE "full" "court" "press" WILL OVER COME THEE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease WITH and WITHOUT THEE Intellectual Prophylactics!!!

People don't want to be tracked by the government, we value our privacy, and there are good people out there fighting to protect us from the Government.

Of notable mention, of course, IS THEE ID2020 AND related technologies TO TRACK INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE GUISE OF WHO IS "vaccination' "compliant' FOR PERSONAL "privileges" ALLOTTED BY ANY UNELECTED GOVERNMENT INCLUDING TRAVEL LOCALLY AND WHIRLED WIDE.

China has a major stake in the technology... they were losing ground, but maybe all it took was a little virus to regain that ground and then some.

WHATEVER "stake" THEY may "think" THEY had is LONG GONE.

Billy (goat) is NOT President ANY longer AND THEE "betrayal" IS DEAD!!!

INCLUDING THEE COVID-19 bologna virus (propaganda AND intended "effects").

Well, OK, conspiracy theory at BEST. NECESSARILY ban me at will.

Well, of course, Adam, YOU are THEE Main Man AND Highly Appreciated!!!

Thank You, Adam, For ALL You AND Your Affiliates ARE Doing For US!!!

Have A GREAT Weekend!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Well, OK, HERE is the COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease "solution":

Virus toll nears 200,000 as UN pushes for global vaccine effort

AFP

1 hr ago
  •  
  •  

The global coronavirus death toll approached 200,000 on Saturday as the United Nations launched an international push for a vaccine to defeat the pandemic.

Governments around the world are struggling to limit the economic devastation unleashed by the virus, which has infected nearly 2.8 million people and left half of humanity under some form of lockdown.

The scale of the coronavirus pandemic has forced medical research on the virus to move at unprecedented speed, but effective treatments are still far off and the United Nations chief said the effort will require cooperation on a global scale.

"We face a global public enemy like no other," UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres told a virtual briefing on Friday, asking for international organizations, world leaders and the private sector to join the effort.

"A world free of COVID-19 requires the most massive public health effort in history."

Any vaccine should be safe, affordable and available to all, Guterres said at the meeting, which was also attended by the leaders of Germany and France.

But notably absent were the leaders of China, where the virus first emerged late last year, and the United States, which has accused the UN's World Health Organization of not warning quickly enough about the original outbreak.

The spread of COVID-19, the disease caused by coronavirus, is increasing other medical risks as well with the WHO warning nearly 400,000 more people could die from malaria because of disruption to the supply of mosquito nets and medicines. 

Saturday marked World Malaria Day, a disease which the WHO said could kill around 770,000 this year, or "twice as much as in 2018".

Early stages 

With more than four billion people on lockdown or stay-at-home orders to slow the spread of the virus, governments are weighing how to lift restrictions without causing a spike in infections and how to revive economies battered by weeks of closure.

The daily death toll in Western countries seems to be falling, a sign hopeful epidemiologists had been looking for, but the WHO has warned that other nations are still in the early stages of the fight.

Global COVID-19 deaths have climbed past 195,000, according to an AFP tally, but new reported cases appear to have leveled off at about 80,000 a day.

The United States is the hardest-hit country by far in the pandemic, recording more than 51,000 deaths and over 890,000 infections. 

The UN chief's urgent vaccine appeal came a day after US President Donald Trump prompted outcry and ridicule with his suggestion that disinfectants be used to treat coronavirus patients.

As experts -- and disinfectant manufacturers -- rushed to caution against any such dangerous experiment, the president tried to walk back his comments, saying he had been speaking "sarcastically."

"I can't believe I have to say this, but please don't drink bleach," tweeted Joe Biden, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee to face Trump in November's election.

The world's biggest economy has been hammered by the pandemic, with 26 million jobs lost since the crisis began, and American leaders are under pressure to find ways to ease social distancing measures.

Despite criticism from Trump, the governor of Georgia allowed some businesses, including nail salons and bowling alleys, to reopen on Friday, sparking both criticism and relief.

The mayor of the state's capital Atlanta condemned the "irresponsible" move, telling ABC News: "There is nothing essential about going to a bowling alley or giving a manicure in the middle of a pandemic."

In Michigan, Governor Gretchen Whitmer extended her stay-at-home order until May 15, but she eased some restrictions by allowing landscapers and bike mechanics to return to work, and ended prohibitions against golfing and motorboating.

Lifting lockdown 

The unprecedented situation has left the world staring at its worst downturn since the Great Depression, and world leaders are trying to balance public health concerns with economic need.

Beyond the US, other countries have already started loosening restrictions.

Sri Lanka said it would lift a nationwide curfew on Monday after more than five weeks, as Belgium became the latest European nation to announce an easing from mid-May.

In France, which will be on lockdown until May 11, residents still confined to home have taken to praising health workers and protesting their frustrations with officials on painted banners hung outside their windows.

"Thank you to the caregivers, shame on the leaders" read one such banner hanging outside a building in a Paris suburb.

On the other side of the world in Australia and New Zealand, people held vigils from the isolation of their own driveways to pay tribute to their war veterans on Anzac Day.

Official memorials were held behind closed doors.

Across the Muslim world, hundreds of millions of faithful also opened the Ramadan holy month under stay-at-home conditions, facing unprecedented bans on prayers in mosques and on the traditional large gatherings of families and friends to break the daily fast.

In the Islamic holy city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia, the Grand Mosque, usually packed with tens of thousands of people during Ramadan, was deserted.

"We are used to seeing the holy mosque crowded with people during the day, night, all the time," said Ali Mulla, the muezzin who gives the call to prayer at the Grand Mosque.

"I feel pain deep inside."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/virus-toll-nears-200000-as-un-pushes-for-global-vaccine-effort/ar-BB13bCpc?li=BBnb7Kz

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

IN THEIR own words in the article above, let's take a look at the STUPIDITY of calling COVID-19 a World Wide Pandemic:

The global coronavirus death toll approached 200,000 on Saturday as the United Nations launched an international push for a vaccine to defeat the pandemic.

The spread of COVID-19, the disease caused by coronavirus, is increasing other medical risks as well with the WHO warning nearly 400,000 more people could die from malaria because of disruption to the supply of mosquito nets and medicines.

Saturday marked World Malaria Day, a disease which the WHO said could kill around 770,000 this year, or "twice as much as in 2018".

So THERE, WE have it. Nominally 200,000 (inaccurate AND inflated numbers ESPECIALLY' in The United States Of America) World Wide have died from COVID-19 whereas 400,000 MORE PEOPLE WILL DIE FROM MALARIA BECAUSE OF A SHORTAGE OF MOSQUITO NETS AND MEDICINES (Hydroxycholoroquine???!!!) THIS YEAR!!!

So, 400,000 + 770,000 = 1,170,000 people World Wide are projected to die from Malaria THIS YEAR compared to 200,000 people World Wide who have died from COVID-19 or nominally 1/6th of the projected Malaria deaths???!!!

WHERE, pray tell, IS THEE LOCK DOWN FROM MALARIA???!!!

Malaria is FAR WORSE THAN COVID-19 IN TERMS OF LOSS OF LIFE!!!

Further:

"A world free of COVID-19 requires the most massive public health effort in history."

In Tree Beard's words, "Now we must decide IF we will go to war."

But, hey, the Aloha Moma can unite us (The WHOLE WORLD) and save the day!!!

Our nation is facing an unprecedented global crisis that highlights the inextricable bonds of humanity, and how foreign policy and domestic policy are inseparable. We are all in this together and we must all rise to meet this moment in service to our country and our fellow man.

It is once again time, as Americans and as neighbors in this global community, that we stand together, and work hand in hand to defeat this new enemy the coronavirus.

I will continue to advocate for a 21st century foreign policy. One based on mutual respect and cooperation instead of confrontation, where we as a community of nations can work together to overcome the challenges that our people facepreventing and stopping pandemics like the coronavirus now affecting all of us, tackling climate change, combatting terrorism, and removing the existential threat of nuclear war which hangs over all our heads. I will continue to do everything I can to help bring an end to the new Cold War and nuclear arms race, and end regime change wars, which are costing us trillions of dollars, so we can invest these precious resources in the needs of the American peoplehealth care, rebuilding our infrastructure, education, and so much more.

I look forward to speaking to you more in the coming days about why I made this decision, and how we can continue to work together for our common cause.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?470512-1/representative-tulsi-gabbard-suspends-presidential-campaign

NOT!!!

GLOBALIST PROPAGANDA!!!

COVID-19 IS NOT THE ENEMY. IT IS THE Chinese CCP who realeased THIS bioweapon AND induced COVID-19 Hysteria TO FORCE A GLOBAL AGENDA!!! THEE Chinese CCP IS THEE ENEMY!!!

I suspect the Demobrats are posturing for a Globalist Theme in THEIR bid to have Creepy Sleepy Uncle Joe Biden elected as the 46th President Of The United States. ALL THEE former 2020 Democratic Presidential "hopefuls" will !!!SUDDENLY!!! be activated in a common and united cacophony to lull the gullible lullable into voting early and voting often to usher in THEIR NEW ERA OF GLOBALISM in an attempt to destroy The United States Of America Nationalism rigorously defended AND promoted by The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump.

WHAT, pray tell, OTHER GOODIES ARE IN THEE "vaccines"???!!!

A "chip"???!!!

WHERE, pray tell, IS PRIVACY???!!!

True The United States Of America Patriots - UNITE!!! THIS is a ruse promulgated by the Demobrats TO DESTROY THIS Great Nation - The United States Of America WITH AND WITHOUT The Aloha Moma!!!

The WHOLE COVID-19 thing is A FARCE. The Chinese CCP MUST BE TAKEN TO TASK ON THIS TO INCLUDE PENALTIES FOR INTERNATIONAL CRIMES ESPECIALLY AGAINST HUMANITY. Nothing more.

NO amount of wasting resources on combating COVID-19 is worth the time of day.

People die from the seasonal flu annually. People die from pneumonia annually. People die from Malaria annually. WHERE, pray tell, ARE THEE LOCK DOWNS THERE AND FOCUS ON INTERNATIONAL PANDEMICS???!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

Go Moola Nova!

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I submit to you, my Dear Brother, that we are at war now. The only question is, how do we proceed? 

China has been at war with the US for well over 20 years.  No it’s not a shooting war ( yet ) but they have been planning and scheming to be the World’s Super Power while our Political Leaders just let it happen.  It started with the currency manipulation, and has moved to stealing intellectual property, bribing and and paying off our Politicians.  They are doing the same all over the world and are infiltrating our Universities using their wealth to buy influence.  

If you haven’t read the book “ The Art of War” by Sun Tzu, you should.  They are definitely using many of the principles described in that book.

Here is your Conspiracy in a nutshell.   China has bribed and paid off our Politicians and now they want the favor returned.  How else can you explain why our politicians would knowingly sell out their own country and our businesses.  How else can you explain Politicians ( both Parties) voting against anything and everything that our President has tried to get passed to actually help America.  China hates Trump and it’s no COINCIDENCE that the Coronavirus was unleashed on the world.  Instead of criticizing everything that President Trump does with the CV maybe our Politicians should be investigating China and why they allowed people to fly in and out of Wuhan Internationally while they had the city on lockdown.   China is definitely at war with the West.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I submit to you, my Dear Brother, that we are at war now. The only question is, how do we proceed? 

:salute:!!!LadyGrace’sDaddy!!!:salute:

TRUTH AND True The United States Of America Patriotism At EVERY Venue!!!

NOT GLOBALISM!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

The Chinese has taken our great country down without even firing a shot! At this point, Its hard to know what to believe any more! I just know one thing, I refused to go out like this! I certainly agree with the Great Synopsis! In the fact this virus has been engineered by the Chinese! I allege that the alleged rapist O’biden or his minions has a hand in the release of this biological weapon! The Chinese didn’t give him and his no account son a billion and 1/2 dollars to play pattie cake with! I believe the allegations that O’biden and the little o were funding that lab! The Good Lord Jesus gave me a very good sense of discernment! My dad was one of the best lawmen ever! I learned a lot from him as he would take me with him, on investigations! I would set in our pick up while he would question people or take statements! A lot of times people would come to our truck, where I could hear everything being said! Sometimes my dad would make comments to me, about what he was told! Sometimes he would say that guy  couldn’t tell the truth if his life depended on it! He just had a way of sniffing out people that were lying! I say that to say this, I inherited that same discernment! I submit ladies and gentlemen that Joe Biden is a liar and a major subversive! I also believe that lady that has accused him of raping her! I allege that this biological weapon was unleashed on the world and the United States Of America to destroy our economy, to bring down President Trump! These criminals didn’t care how many people dies or goes bankrupt! I don’t know how this is going to end, it looks like it is going to get worse before it gets better. I do know this, and believe this in all my soul and spirit! The Good Lord Jesus Christ is in complete control of all of the world and our great country!! I truly believe He is not finished with our country yet! I do believe we are going to see the biggest revival in the history of our country or the world!! I believe that the RV of Iraq currency is going to have a major impact on our country! I know there are many Christian DV members on this site! This DV site is not an accident! I know for a fact there are some really really smart people here from various backgrounds, and we will be part of the solution to the problems we are facing here in our country! One of things we are going to do is let the love of our Good Lord Jesus Christ shine through us and we are going to be a major source of helping a lot of our fellow citizens not only here in the USA but the world! JMHO ! 🤠

• Thanks 7

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

If you haven’t read the book “ The Art of War” by Sun Tzu, you should.  They are definitely using many of the principles described in that book

I have read it. Very fascinating. And after a manner of sorts I live it. You see the essential concept that Sun Tzu was trying to convey was that in battle deflection and deceit are tantamount  to win the battle. 

This same concept can apply to the truly faithful of God. The world sees the truly Faithful as weak and incapable of fighting. When in reality the truth is that the truly Faithful of God are and always will be the most victorious of all in battle.  That's because the truly Faithful of God know that to fight in battle is to Stand wearing the Full Armor of God knowing that God himself will do battle with his enemies. 

For example, Moses came against the greatest Army in the world at the time. He did so carrying only a staff. And just by standing with Staff in hand God wiped out the entire Egyptian army. 

Moses gave no railing accusation against Egypt, he simply followed the will of God. 

Not a single person in Egypt or even the Jewish People new or understood the world changing power in Moses. 

Sun Tzu could not have done it any better. 

Today the world faces a new enemy and President Trump has aptly called this enemy "the invisible enemy". Because the world has no clue who or what that enemy is. Some say the enemy is China but China is little more than a tool in the real enemy's hands to be discarded when it's time has come. 

The real enemy is in our own ranks, maneuvering slowly until the time of our destruction. And in the end the only winners will be the TRULY FAITHFUL OF GOD. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

MORE rumors claim Kim Jong Un is dead: China-backed journalist claims North Korean dictator has died, Japanese report says he's in a coma - but satellite photos show his private train visited holiday home THIS WEEK

• Hong Kong and Japanese media outlets claim Kim Jong Un is dead or gravely ill  
  • Satellite images show his private train at Wonsan holiday home in recent days
  • A delegation of Chinese doctors have been dispatched to North Korea   
  • On Thursday, Trump downplayed earlier reports that Kim was gravely ill
  • Here’s how to help people impacted by Covid-19

PUBLISHED: 12:16 EDT, 25 April 2020 | UPDATED: 19:02 EDT, 25 April 2020 

Rumors surrounding Kim Jong Un's health intensified today as Asian media outlets claimed that he had died or is currently 'gravely ill'.

The vice director of Hong Kong Satellite Television (HKSTV) Shijian Xingzou says that a 'very solid source' has told her the North Korean despot, 36, is already dead.

She has 15 million followers on Chinese social media Weibo, and is also the niece of one of the country's foreign ministers.

Separately, a Japanese media outlet claims that Kim has gone into a 'vegetative state' after he underwent heart surgery earlier in the month. 

However, a 250-metre-long train belonging to the dictator has been spotted near to his Wonsan holiday compound as recently as Thursday in satellite photos, according to news website 38North.

Although Kim's whereabouts remains unknown, the train's presence at a nearby railway station reserved for the Kim family in the 'elite' area on the east coast suggests he has visited the hideaway.

The most recent photos, from April 23, show the train preparing for departure. 

The Wonsan complex includes nine large guesthouses and recreation center, as well as a shooting range and covered dock believed to be for a yacht. At the center of the grounds is a large building that was constructed shortly after Kim Jong Un came to power in 2014. 

Kim’s last confirmed public appearance was two weeks ago, when he led a meeting of the ruling Workers’ Party committee of policymakers, according to North Korean state media.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8256791/China-sends-medics-North-Korea-amid-claims-Japanese-media-Kim-Jong-vegetative-state.html

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1