Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Morning Opinions @ 7:35 AM CST - 4/23/2020

Good Morning Everyone, here are a few opinions from other members of the Dinar community that might be of interest to you.  Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They are simply stating their opinions based on what seems to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs: RON

***** Jeff  ...IMO - because Iraq started the rate change process on March 17th that means they cannot turn the ISX back on until the rate change process has completed...and then about a week and a half ago I told you my opinion that they would resume the ISX and turn it on around Sunday April 26th.  We got that confirmed...in the news just a few days later.  They told us factually that yes they're going to reinstate the ISX on Sunday the 26th.  IMO - They're basically telling us that because they shut the ISX down due to an impending rate change they kind of confirmed that they cannot reinstate the ISX until the rate has changed.

***** Kaperoni   ...there are no exchange centers, 800#s or cash in places...If and when the dinar ever begins to rise in value, IMO you will have to create a bank account with a currency broker (market maker) or some ECN (An ECN broker is a Forex financial expert who uses such a network to provide its clients direct access to other participants in the market) and manage it like any other foreign currency...  [check with your financial advisor at the appropriate time.]

Have a great day Dinar Vets - keep looking up ... Ron :salute:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

Sorry, been elsewhere for a week and not being able to comment on your BS posting. However, impressed that you finally has understand that the posts of yours could be understand as facts by someone not familiar with the BS site from where you copy all this cr*p, and that you now are telling that you actually are posting "opinions" by liars i.e. BS. Hopefully, all but the brainwashed sheep in your flock now understand that all your posts are of none value whatsoever, but pure BS, as I have stated numerous times... 

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, JoeB said:

Sorry, been elsewhere for a week and not being able to comment on your BS posting. However, impressed that you finally has understand that the posts of yours could be understand as facts by someone not familiar with the BS site from where you copy all this cr*p, and that you now are telling that you actually are posting "opinions" by liars i.e. BS. Hopefully, all but the brainwashed sheep in your flock now understand that all your posts are of none value whatsoever, but pure BS, as I have stated numerous times... 

33 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

No problem Joe - you were definitely Not Missed...!

1 minute ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

Agreed!!!👍🇺🇸

Joe....Go back home!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

I am very sure that you and the brainwashed sheep in your flock do not miss me. I have, however, notice that I get emeralds and thanks for my posts, so it seems that also other members of this forum are fedup with your posting of BS.

Maybe you could read the BS in your Church when you tell the people at what price you are selling dinar this week. It must be a very good business as they believe everything you say. 

How much do you actually get from pumping dinar to your worshippers. You know what Jesus did with the people doing this (Matthew 21:12)? 

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, JoeB said:

I am very sure that you and the brainwashed sheep in your flock do not miss me. I have, however, notice that I get emeralds and thanks for my posts, so it seems that also other members of this forum are fedup with your posting of BS.

Maybe you could read the BS in your Church when you tell the people at what price you are selling dinar this week. It must be a very good business as they believe everything you say. 

How much do you actually get from pumping dinar to your worshippers. You know what Jesus did with the people doing this (Matthew 21:12)? 

Brainwashed???? Yeah...I don’t think so!!!👍🇺🇸 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thank you for your posts Ron and the manner in which you handle your responses.  We all know by now the Guru posts are not true.   Some like to read them so I don’t see why all the acrimony.  Your other posts on the Dinar are true and I like them.  Joe you bring nothing to the board but anger, arrogance and BS by the truckloads.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, JoeB said:

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

A variety of loving individuals have counseled YOU, JoeB, on YOUR, JoeB, Anus Addiction OBVIOUS Problem.

WE ALL HOPE AND TRUST YOUR, JoeB, LOCAL Anuses Anonymous CAN HELP YOU, JoeB, WITH YOUR, JoeB, INCURABLE Anus Disease.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you for your posts Ron and the manner in which you handle your responses.  We all know by now the Guru posts are not true.   Some like to read them so I don’t see why all the acrimony.  Your other posts on the Dinar are true and I like them.  Joe you bring nothing to the board but anger, arrogance and BS by the truckloads.  

Thanks Pitcher ... be blessed my friend, and have a good weekend..! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JoeB said:

I am very sure that you and the brainwashed sheep in your flock do not miss me. I have, however, notice that I get emeralds and thanks for my posts (only 2 or 3 that I have seen - total), so it seems that also other members of this forum are fedup with your posting of BS. Only you comment negatively..! 

Maybe you could read the BS in your Church when you tell the people at what price you are selling dinar this week.  It must be a very good business as they believe everything you say. Mr. BS, I don't sell IQD, I only buy them...and I don't try to get anyone to buy. 

How much do you actually get from pumping dinar to your worshippers. Be careful Mr. BS, don't mock God. Besides, when you use scripture, you should use it correctly. You know what Jesus did with the people doing this (Matthew 21:12)? 

It's very interesting Joe, but I've never seen any comment by you on Adam Montana's Chats, or his posted comments - do you even read them..? Besides, Adam has even commented in this forum on some of the posts - are you calling the owner of this website a brainwashed sheep also..? 

Please move on and get a life. Don't waste your time, or ours, by reading or posting here.

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

23 hours ago, JoeB said:

I have, however, notice that I get emeralds and thanks for my posts, so it seems that also other members of this forum are fedup with your posting of BS.

Hey Joe, After I posted, and commented on, this retort of yours above - I noticed you went back and gave yourself a "thanks" on your two weak comments on Friday Morning's opinions - where the only other replies you got were "confused"...! I'm glad they removed Rubies, because I'm afraid you would have gotten a bunch. Very sad to try to justify your position when everyone is telling you to be silent and just move on.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JoeB said:

I have done no such thing. If there is a "thanks", it is from some other member of this forum who thinks that it is incredibly stupid to bring here BS from that guru site. Yes, STUPID! 

No one believes you Joe ... No one has ever come to your rescue and defended your impolite remarks. Most of our members believe you are the BS'er - just witness their comments. You have been continually uncivil to me and to others - every time you start your tirades. Just stop insisting on getting your own way, and let us be in peace. No one really wishes you ill, we're just defending ourselves from your remarks. Thanks for any consideration you might give our advice.:tiphat:Please let this nonsense stop here. You are not the one to dictate to other members. Let us enjoy our awesome Dinar Vets website in peace.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

It is strange that I was placed on "Mod Review" for about a year and still don't know the real reason besides being told that I was "offensive to other members".  It was a bit annoying as I wanted so often to respond to some topics and about half were accepted. Perhaps JoeB might need what I got.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

No one believes you Joe ... No one has ever come to your rescue and defended your impolite remarks. Most of our members believe you are the BS'er - just witness their comments. You have been continually uncivil to me and to others - every time you start your tirades. Just stop insisting on getting your own way, and let us be in peace. No one really wishes you ill, we're just defending ourselves from your remarks. Thanks for any consideration you might give our advice.:tiphat:Please let this nonsense stop here. You are not the one to dictate to other members. Let us enjoy our awesome Dinar Vets website in peace.

I second that!!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, yendor said:

It is strange that I was placed on "Mod Review" for about a year and still don't know the real reason besides being told that I was "offensive to other members".  It was a bit annoying as I wanted so often to respond to some topics and about half were accepted. Perhaps JoeB might need what I got. "Mod Review"

3 hours ago, yendor said:

I don't hate ANYBODY, but some people's absences are appreciated.

Thanks Yendor for both comments, and I appreciate your candor - I like them.:twothumbs: RON

1 hour ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

I second that!!!👍🇺🇸

Thanks CSM Thack - I appreciate and like your "second"...RON :salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/26/2020 at 7:24 AM, ronscarpa said:

But please do not make up more lies like that about me thanking myself. That is BS, as is the rest of yur posting...

I started this asking politely why you get thanks and Luigi gets rubies as you both post the same BS. Then you and your supporters started the name calling. Please don't be such a hypocrite.

• Confused 1