Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 22 April 2020 - WHAT IS GOING ON?!

Adam Montana

12 minutes ago, yendor said:

How does oil demands compare to toilet paper demands?

(Changed my comment) There may be those still caught in this dilemma. 

Edited by wc41
My household knows it first hand
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Thank you, Adam. Wednesday's are always my favorite day because of your updates! I have one question for you; Couldn't Iraq increase the currency/value as a nation by completing an RV despite the plummeting oil prices which accounts for most of the value? This would have a positive impact on their global standing, value for their people and provide capital to keep the government functioning.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Adam, it would seem that Iraq is between a rock and a hard place. Oil down and Iraq once again has it hand out to the IMF and WB. This time the IMF and WB are pushing back. Add this the trying to seat a new Government which could result in Parliament being disbanded , no budget, and salaries have to be paid.  Not pushing the Hopium but one would think increasing purchasing power would be obvious. What options does Iraq have left?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 11

Thanks Adam for the update - My questions is by the OIL being so low right now won't that set Iraq back even further from RVing their currency now?  I know they are rich in oil, gold and etc...But WOW!!!!!

Edited by eburt
  • Upvote 3

eburt, that is the opposite assumption to my question so I am looking forward to Adam's response. I can completely take your position of their economy being based on oil commodity and therefore have a huge negative impact on their valuation. I guess I am looking for some silver lining and the hopes they need to react to a decreased revenue source (oil) but still need to keep their government operating and food for their people. 

• Thanks 3

Thanks Adam for all you do here.  Do you think that they will be able to RV while they are still trying to form their new government?  I know CBI has a big say in the process, but I was under the impression that the government had to be in place also.  Just looking for a little more insight from a knowledgeable person!!  Again thanks Adam!!

• Thanks 3

I commented last year or a few years ago, when oil was really low. I can’t remember how long ago. 
That,  It only makes sense to RV while oil was super low. 
I can assure you, I’m not smart enough on this subject to make sense of why I feel this way, much less make an argument for it. But, I’m going to try. 
If your country’s worth is mostly based on one commodity, (oil), and you want (need) to raise/return your currency to its proud glorious value it once held, ($2-$3+-), you should RV your currency while oil is low. Then you could RV at somewhere between, $.10-$1.13. Still being undervalued. This would cause the majority of the people to cash in their holdings. Then as oil increased, raise the value from there. 
The world/the economy/ourselves would get the huge gain and Iraq would be unharmed. Actually, They would benefit tremendously, because they would have the majority of their money back in hand as the value slowly returned to its original value of $3+-, Along with the price of oil. 

When I mentioned this before, @Adam, you didn’t agree. I would like your take on the idea, now. What are your thoughts? 
Thank you 🙏 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

Here are the recent Weekday Corrupt Bicraqi Iraqi CBI Daily Currency Auction results for April.

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 19/4/2020

Announcement No.(4171)

Sale Date -  19/4/2020

Details
  Amount
Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.
  • Cash selling price is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 20/4/2020

Announcement No.(4172)

Sale Date -  20/4/2020

Details
  Amount
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 21/4/2020

Announcement No.(4173)

Sale Date -  21/4/2020

Details
  Amount
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 22/4/2020

Announcement No.(4174)

Sale Date -  22/4/2020

Details
  Amount
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

Here is the summary:

Sunday, April 19, 2020                                 143,118,598
Monday, April 20, 2020                                146,729,800
Tuesday, April 21, 2020                                144,421,000
Wednesday, April 22, 2020                          158,799,122

The average is 148,267,130. All electronic with no cash sales.

These auctions are supposed to pay for Bicraqi Iraqi Imports. Say, 5 auctions per week and 50 weeks per year is 250 Weekday Corrupt Bicraqi Iraqi CBI Daily Currency Auctions:

148,267,130 x 250 = 37.067 Billion USD per year for imports.

Here is a chart for 2010 through 2018:

image.png.b073d22a828360c3a57cacb44911db69.png

https://tradingeconomics.com/iraq/imports

The moral of the story is the CORRUPTION just may be BABY taken out of the Corrupt Weekday Bicraqi Iraqi CBI Daily Currency Auctions so that ONLY cash sales are ELECTRONICALLY used for LEGITIMATE imports.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3