Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

What happened in November, Chuck?  I don't remember.  Was it the same jump in the stock market numbers or something else?

I was pretty sick at the time and was not here all that much. There was a spike in one of the charts, it may have been dinar vale. The following month it dropped and some felt that hit was the start of the RV.  But as you can see it was nothing and we were all around for 2020. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I was pretty sick at the time and was not here all that much. There was a spike in one of the charts, it may have been dinar vale. The following month it dropped and some felt that hit was the start of the RV.  But as you can see it was nothing and we were all around for 2020. 

It was the currency issued by the cbi.. it dropped drastically for December but turned out to be a fat finger typo.. Let’s hope this increase this week in the ISX is actually real!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

@ChuckFinley @GregHi

Thank, guys.

Glad you remembered it wasn't the same thing as what is happening now, Greg.

Now I'm even more excited because I think this ISX report from the CBI is real.

This one says "new values".  They can't have made THAT MANY errors in one report.  (Fingers crossed!)

937984744_(coolsalellsistolldiul.PNG.144366ad387ceadc55fed88dfe22ffc6.PNG

Something to look forward to during this tedious quarantine, for sure!! This should keep my brain and my imagination occupied until Sunday 😁

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I am so ready.  I know you must be.  

I'm past ready! And I know everyone else is too. But we have to remember this is Iraq and we know Iraq. They never seems to produce, they just like to talk options. On the other hand, knowing the situation with all this desperation going on, we just might have a chance.

Edited by Gypsygirl11
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I'm past ready! And I know everyone else is too. But we have to remember this is Iraq and we know Iraq. They never seems to produce, they just like to talk options. But knowing the situation with all this desperation going on, we just might have a chance.

I still think this year it has a real chance of getting done. It just seems every day Iraq sinks deeper and deeper into an abyss.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

That graph should be nothing to be excited about. Here's the equation for it...

Since we don't know what x is..we can use this equation to find out its value. X = f(y). Y is already given...from Jan to Feb...we can use the max to get 462,830. So then the equation becomes...x= f(462,830), which pretty much is..X= 462,830..no more no less. Cheers.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, navira said:

That graph should be nothing to be excited about. Here's the equation for it...

Since we don't know what x is..we can use this equation to find out its value. X = f(y). Y is already given...from Jan to Feb...we can use the max to get 462,830. So then the equation becomes...x= f(462,830), which pretty much is..X= 462,830..no more no less. Cheers.

Thanks for the information. No surprise there, business as usual

• Thanks 1