Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

April 22, 2020
To / all exchange and brokerage firms

M / cash sale to citizens of the dollar

According to the decision of the Board of the Central Bank of Iraq No. (24) for the year 2020 held in its session numbered (five hundred and ninety after the thousand) held on 25/2/2020, it was decided to continue adopting the passport and travel card (ticket) in the process of selling the dollar to travelers and delegates exclusively  . 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1470

To / all exchange and brokerage firms

image.jpeg.38edd9307b5330223434571c0d72a52c.jpeg

22nd April, 2020

M / cash sale to citizens of the dollar

According to the decision of the Board of the Central Bank of Iraq No. (24) for the year 2020 held in its session numbered (five hundred and ninety after the thousand) held on 25/2/2020, it was decided to continue adopting the passport and travel card (ticket) in the process of selling the dollar to travelers and delegates exclusively

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

The citizens can buy dollars only if the have a passport and a ticket to travel abroad.

Also no cash sales on the daily auctions.

Looks to me this is part of de-dollarization process 
just my opinion 

Go RV

Thanks for the post master yota.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, DoD said:

I'm gonna try to post something here rather than the ISX section but it's from the CBI an would like some input please. I copied these straight from t heir website..

Some Clown Posted About It Earlier This Week ! :o 

And The Bro’s Went Wild ...

:D  :D  :D 

On 4/20/2020 at 1:46 PM, DinarThug said:

Ok, Here It Is - 1/31/2005 Thru 4/20/2020 ! :o 

Hey - Today Is ‘4-20’ ! :cigar:

:D  :D  :D 

Time Series Chart Data Range ... To ...                                                                            Last 1 Year                                          Last 2 Year                                          Last 3 Year                                          Last4 Year                                         Last 5 Year                      Chart Type                          Line                         Column                         Bar                         Pie                       Chart_55928139-d7be-4d30-8eea-a081f17e6d6b.png

General Price Index of Iraq Stock Exchange ( المؤشر العام لسوق العراق للاوراق المالية )

Iraq Stock Exchange 

Iraq Stock Exchange

Last Modified : 4/13/2020 Frequency : Monthly Measure Unit : Point Series Color                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

AVERAGE: [2807.9762582417584] | STD VAR: [0] | MIN: [0] | MAX: [462830] | Median: [0] | Mean: [2807.9762582417584]

Visitors hit counter

image.png.f6f0f1463d9622f1bb8fa83be6f2cda6.png

https://cbiraq.org/SeriesChartBig.aspx?isVir=0&dateFrom=01/31/2005&dateTo=04/20/2020&TseriesID=384

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DoD said:

I'm gonna try to post something here rather than the ISX section but it's from the CBI an would like some input please. I copied these straight from t heir website..

2116030431_CBIData.thumb.PNG.d589f309c11c7c7d8957abf2afa862cd.PNG

2008625988_CBInewvalues.thumb.PNG.bcf6ef1000b5816c0355576c5eb6d1a0.PNG

Holy Cow!  It says "new values".

This is no mistake!

Taking time out to faint now.   

😂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, DoD said:

2116030431_CBIData.thumb.PNG.d589f309c11c7c7d8957abf2afa862cd.PNG

2008625988_CBInewvalues.thumb.PNG.bcf6ef1000b5816c0355576c5eb6d1a0.PNG

My friend DoD,

I see an increase of 1000% I like that a lot 
It could be possible the ISX was closed all this time working on that.

Some people in the dinar community believe this is a glitch. I’m waiting till the ISX reopens on Sunday the 26 to see if they are right or not.

The general price index. measure of change in the general level of prices of goods and services.
Go RV

Go asap

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

14 hours ago, Laid Back said:

My friend DoD,

I see an increase of 1000% I like that a lot 
It could be possible the ISX was closed all this time working on that.

Some people in the dinar community believe this is a glitch. I’m waiting till the ISX reopens on Sunday the 26 to see if they are right or not.

The general price index. measure of change in the general level of prices of goods and services.
Go RV

Go asap

I am waiting on Sunday as well. I remember Nov 2019 with that big jump and it turned out to be a glitch. This time we do not have to wait so long to find out. Sunday is just around the corner. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

34 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I am waiting on Sunday as well. I remember Nov 2019 with that big jump and it turned out to be a glitch. This time we do not have to wait so long to find out. Sunday is just around the corner. 

What happened in November, Chuck?  I don't remember.  Was it the same jump in the stock market numbers or something else?