Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Could Be The Week It Happens, AG Bill Barr, John Durham Announce Indictments In Spygate Probe, John Solomon Speculates - Conservative Brief

2020-04-18_13-08-24-980x556.jpg

“I will say this. There is fairly significant evidence that at this very moment…”

Yes, we know, we’ve seen this movie before: ‘This could be the week when indictments are finally handed down in the Spygate scandal!’ — only to be disappointed or worse, see people who we think should be indicted walk away scot-free.

So when we heard investigative reporter John Solomon essentially make the same claim during a Friday interview with Fox Business Network’s Lou Dobbs, we weren’t overly impressed or excited.

But then we got to thinking about some other, recent developments on the Spygate investigation front.

Earlier this week, the Senate Judiciary Committee quietly, with little media coverage (of course), released some key information regarding the Obama-era scandal which developed into nothing less than a coup attempt against a duly elected president:

Today, the Committee released three categories of material.

1. Declassified DOJ materials related to the Crossfire Hurricane operation.
  2. Timeline of correspondence sent or received by Chairman Graham and Committee activity regarding the FISA abuse investigation.
  3. Corrective actions taken by DOJ and the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court as a result of the FISA abuse investigation.

We reported on these revelations:

Newly declassified footnotes from Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s December report detailing the abuses of the FISA court by the FBI show that senior Obama administration officials knew, without question, that the “Steele dossier” was a complete fabrication.

What’s more, they knew the fabricated document was created specifically to use as a phone ‘intelligence’ document to target the 2016 campaign of Donald Trump, and then to undermine him after he was inaugurated.

Furthermore, as Sara A. Carter reported, senior Obama administration officials knew the dossier was garbage when they included it in the Obama administration’s Intelligence Communities Assessment (ICA) read out to Trump in the weeks before he was sworn in.

Earlier this month, USA Features News reported on comments Attorney General William Barr made regarding the operation to spy on President Trump’s 2016 campaign that are noteworthy because he said them:

Attorney General William Barr said the FBI under then-Director James Comey worked to undermine the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump with a phony Russia probe, calling it one of the “greatest travesties in American history.”

In an interview with Fox News host Laura Ingraham Thursday, Barr discussed the ongoing criminal probe into the origins of the “Spygate” investigation, which is being conducted by U.S. Attorney John Durham.

Barr said it is possible that Durham could produce a report when his investigation wraps up, but that his focus is on bringing indictments and prosecutions.

“His primary focus isn’t to prepare a report,” Barr said of Durham.

“He’s looking to bring to justice people who are engaged in abuses if he can show that there were criminal violations and that is what the focus is on, building these cases, especially the sprawling case we have between us that went on for two or three years here,” he continued.

“Without any basis, [Obama’s FBI] started this investigation of [Trump’s] campaign and more concerning actually is what happened after the campaign, the whole pattern of events while he was president…to sabotage the presidency and I think that…or at least had the effect of sabotaging the presidency,” he added.

So it sounds like we’re reaching a critical mass, especially when you add Solomon’s observations to the mix.

John Solomon: In my worst nightmare I could not have imagined what would come out this week. The level of information that the FBI had that raised red flags that they should have never, not even for a moment, entertained Chris Steele as a human source as a confidential informant is now overwhelming… Christopher Steele should never have been shown the door inside the FBI and instead, we sustained two-and-a-half years of an investigation into false allegations that put this country and this president through an unnecessary process.

Lou Dobbs: Unnecessary? This was an attempt to overthrow the president. This was an attempt to align the entire FBI with Russian intelligence objectives and missions… They are refusing to bring these people to justice! This is outrageous!…

John Solomon: …I will say this. There is fairly significant evidence that at this very moment, this week, the last couple of weeks, Lou, that there is some criminal investigative activity that I think will result in some action coming out soon. It’s not going to be a lot. Don’t expect 10 or 12 indictments but there could be a hand full of indictments and much more information.

That evidence, Solomon adds, makes clear that Hillarious Clinton’s campaign was behind Spygate all along, and that the Russian involvement in the 2016 election cycle was part of an effort to help her, not Trump — just the opposite of what she and Democrats have been saying for four years. Sound like a familiar tactic?

https://conservativebrief.com/this-could-be-the-week-it-happens-ag-bill-barr-john-durham-announce-indictments-in-spygate-probe-john-solomon-speculates-21056/

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

Explosive New Flynn Documents Show FBI Goal Was To ‘Get Him Fired’

Explosive New Flynn Documents Show FBI Goal Was To ‘Get Him Fired’
Handwritten notes from the FBI that had been withheld from Michael Flynn and his defense team show that the FBI's goal in investigating and ambushing Flynn was 'to get him fired.'

New documents filed under seal last week by the Department of Justice provide the clearest evidence yet that the investigation and subsequent prosecution of former White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn was a set-up from the beginning. Handwritten notes from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) that had been inappropriately withheld from Flynn’s defense team for years show that a key goal of the agents investigating Flynn was “to get him to lie so we can prosecute him or get him fired.”

In early 2017, FBI agents planned to question Flynn under false pretenses and without his attorneys present regarding his conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. At the time of those conversations, Flynn was the top foreign policy adviser of the president-elect of the United States. By the time of the ambush FBI interview, Flynn had already been appointed as the White House national security adviser.

In the handwritten FBI notes, the note-taker, whose identity was not made clear in the document production, wrote that an alternate goal is to “get [Flynn] to admit breaking the Logan Act,” a reference to a 1799 law restricting communications between private citizens and foreign governments. The law is widely viewed as unconstitutional and has never been used to successfully prosecute a single American citizen. The previously secret notes do not explain that Flynn was not a private citizen, but rather the incoming national security adviser at the time of his conversations with world leaders.

Handwritten FBI Notes On Mi… by The Federalist on Scribd

Accusations that Flynn was a traitor to his country who violated the 1799 law gained steam following the criminal leak of top-secret information to Washington Post columnist David Ignatius. Ignatius’ sources suggested the routine conversation between a top incoming White House adviser and his foreign counterparts might be a Logan Act violation. As absurd as the suggestion was, Ignatius dutifully parroted it.

News reports indicate U.S. Attorney John Durham is currently investigating the sources of those criminal leaks of top secret national security information to Ignatius. Although the agents who interviewed Flynn initially stated they believed Flynn told them the truth during the Jan. 24 interview, Special Counsel Robert Mueller nonetheless charged Flynn in late 2017 with making false statements to FBI investigators in the interview.

Flynn pleaded guilty to the charge at the time but is currently trying to withdraw that plea, citing ineffective counsel and government corruption in the conduct of his case.

The explosive new documents support Flynn’s latest claims that Obama-era Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI officials had conspired to set him up from the beginning and that they never had any legitimate basis for investigating him.

The author of the handwritten notes filed under seal last week also wrote, “We have a case on Flynn and Russians,” and “our goal is to resolve case.” Despite those claims of treasonous Russian collusion, Mueller found, after a sprawling, multi-year, multimillion-dollar investigation, that there was zero evidence of illegal collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government to steal the 2016 election from Democratic nominee Hillarious Clinton.

In reality, the only Russian collusion that happened during the 2016 campaign was between the Clinton campaign and a subcontractor it funded, who was at the time working on behalf of a sanctioned Russian oligarch. That agent, former British intelligence operative Christopher Steele, created for the Clinton campaign the entire basis for charges of illegal collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. That document, known as the Steele dossier, has been thoroughly debunked since it was first released in early January 2017. The Clinton campaign, in cooperation with the Democratic National Committee, secretly funded the creation of that document and its distribution throughout the media. To date, none of its key collusion claims has been corroborated.

Steele’s operation became a primary basis for the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane investigation of the Trump campaign. The false allegations contained in the dossier were also used by FBI and DOJ officials to justify four separate spy warrants against Carter Page, a Trump campaign affiliate. The FBI also investigated Flynn as part of this operation.

The FBI notes also show that the author of the document had misgivings about the FBI’s conduct in interviewing Flynn.

“I agreed yesterday that we shouldn’t show Flynn [REDACTED] if he didn’t admit,” the FBI author wrote. “I thought [about] it last night, [and] I believe we should rethink this.”

“We regularly show subjects evidence, with the goal of getting them to admit wrongdoing,” the notes said. “I don’t see how getting someone to admit their wrongdoing is going easy on him.”

The redaction portion of the notes is believed to reference transcripts of phone calls between Flynn and other foreign officials. Those transcripts have never been publicly released, making it impossible to independently assess whether Flynn lied about those conversations.

The handwritten FBI notes end with a prophetic line, given the voluminous evidence of misconduct by FBI and DOJ officials in their investigation of Trump and their attempt to oust him from office.

“If we’re seen as playing games, [the White House] will be furious,” the author wrote. “Protect our institution by not playing games.”

Flynn is awaiting a ruling on his motion to have the entire case dismissed. You can read the documents unsealed and made available on the public court docket earlier this evening here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I want to see the indictments reported by the National Media.  They will try to bury it or won’t report it at all but the word will get out. Most of those indictments will have to go before a Grand Jury which, if Durham did his work properly should be enough to get them into a court of Law where the entire can of worms will be exposed under cross examination.  I just want the Truth.  Let it rip and whoever broke the Law can suffer the consequences if found guilty.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

I think you are going to find the entire “ get Trump” is nothing more than a strategy to cover ones a**.   All the bad actors had to go all in or all go to jail for their numerous crimes of Quid Pro Quo, just to name one major crime.  

They all forgot one thing most most of us learned at a very young age.  The Truth Will Always Get Out.  Always.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

On 4/29/2020 at 10:21 PM, Pitcher said:

I think you are going to find the entire “ get Trump” is nothing more than a strategy to cover ones a**.   All the bad actors had to go all in or all go to jail for their numerous crimes of Quid Pro Quo, just to name one major crime.  

They all forgot one thing most most of us learned at a very young age.  The Truth Will Always Get Out.  Always.  

Your right with that statement ... the truth always comes out !!! 
if Comey watches some of his own TV interviews , he’ll see he himself was spitting out some of the truths !!! I hope they nail his butt to bench in a jail cell .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

TITLE: Former CIA Operative: 'People Like' Comey and Brennan Should Get Death Penalty!

SOURCE: Top Stories Today

So if evidence shows that senior leaders of the Obama Administration implemented a Coup D'etat against the incoming Trump Administration and his advisors, what level of punishment is warranted? Death Penalty?

Indy

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Indraman said:

TITLE: Former CIA Operative: 'People Like' Comey and Brennan Should Get Death Penalty!

SOURCE: Top Stories Today

So if evidence shows that senior leaders of the Obama Administration implemented a Coup D'etat against the incoming Trump Administration and his advisors, what level of punishment is warranted? Death Penalty?

Indy

Yes.....the death penalty should be in play once they are found guilty......

Interesting to me is how the left ha pushed Russia, Russia, Russia so hard for so long..

It should be noted that some of the main players in the Obama DOJ and administration in this coup to remove Trump have ties to Iran.....Close Advisor 09-17 Valerie Jarret was born in Iran....Lisa Page's Mother was born in Iran.....Peter Stroyks family has ties to Iran.....CIA Director John Brennan practices Islam....speaks Arabic......google any of this...

My point is simply the depth of corruption of the Obama years....and the cast of characters he hired to implement the plan....

CL 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Well my  DV friends I have a full box of pop corn and a few :drunk:  to watch the show unfold !! I have been waiting for a LONG time just like the rest of you and PRAY they will  all be held accountable for their crimes  committed against mankind. Best of all the first news I have seen today is that General  Michael Flynn is cleared !!!  Now the flood gates to the swamp will be 100 % open!!  Guess Trump's "promise made will be a promise kept"  to drain the swamp !!

Once the water is gone there won't be any HUNGRY GATORS  for over a yr .LMAO   Boy  the MSM is swarming like a fire ants nest the size of a tan that someone step on saying Trump's using his powers illegally !!!  All I say is God Bless President Trump  and We the People of AMERICA.  Pray all of you are safe and well tonight.  

:wave:  for now

Moxie64

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The aspect that needs to be addressed here are the 2018 elections.....

Much before these elections in 18  it was clearly known by Mueller and the DOJ that there was "no there, there"......yet the hoax was allowed to continue.....fueled by the corrupt MSM....

Clearly an attempt to alter an election....

The playbook for the left is pretty easy to read and understand.......whatever they are accusing the right of doing.....it's exactly what they're involved in.....

CL

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

This country  should reinstate General Flynn's pension IMMEDIATELY and reimburse him for losing all his money and home trying to defend himself on totally FALSE charges. And then lock up these liberal cockroaches that violated his rights. I would LOVE to see Obummer get convicted of the crimes he committed against the country. He could go down in the annals of history as the first Black President and the first President to go to jail!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Fox News - McCabe admitted FBI was unable to ‘prove the accuracy’ of Steele dossier used for surveillance warrants

Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe admitted in 2017 testimony released Thursday that the FBI was unable to “prove the accuracy” of the so-called Steele dossier, which was famously used to obtain surveillance warrants for former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

"What is the most damning or important piece of evidence in the dossier that you now know is true?" McCabe was asked in December 2017, according to transcripts released Thursday by the House Intelligence Committee.

“Well, as I tried to explain before, there is a lot of information in the Steele reporting. We have not been able to prove the accuracy of all the information," McCabe replied.

Questioned on former British spy Christopher Steele reporting on Page, McCabe was asked: "You don't know if it's true or not?"

"That's correct,” McCabe replied.

The FBI heavily relied upon Steele’s now-discredited dossier to obtain a surveillance warrant to spy on Page. FBI officials in the warrant asserted that Page was an "agent" of Russia, though the Mueller probe never established that.

A Justice Department summary declassified in January showed that at least two of the FBI’s surveillance applications to secretly monitor Page lacked probable cause.

The DOJ's admission meant that the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant authorizations to surveil Page, when stripped of the FBI's misinformation, did not meet the necessary legal threshold and should never have been issued.

Footnotes from Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz's report on FBI misconduct declassified in April revealed the FBI's Crossfire Hurricane team investigating the Trump 2016 campaign received multiple indications that Steele -- one of their key informants in their investigation -- was part of an elaborate "Russian disinformation campaign.”

Another footnote released in April showed hesitation around Steele’s reporting on former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen, who Steele's dossier claimed had traveled to Prague to meet with Russian agents. Special Counsel Robert Mueller was unable to substantiate that claim, and Cohen has denied it.

The heavily redacted footnote read: “The [REDACTED] stated that it did not have high confidence in this subset of Steele’s reporting and assessed that the referenced subset was part of a Russian disinformation campaign to denigrate US foreign relations.”

Also in the transcripts released Thursday, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, discussed how the Russians believed Trump would be "easier to deal with" than Hillarious Clinton as president.

“I do think, though, they thought that ... President Trump would be easier to deal with,” Clapper said. “He is a businessman. He'd be more willing to negotiate and make deals. And I don't think it was anything more sophisticated than that sort of guided their objectives.”

But he also said: "I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election."

Fox News' Brooke Singman and Gregg Re contributed to this report. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccabe-admitted-fbi-was-unable-to-prove-the-accuracy-of-steele-dossier-used-for-surveillance-warrants

*****/END OF THE ARTICLE\****'

The travesty of what has taken place, and the willingness and compliancy of the Democrat Party and the Media to follow this HOAX as if it was REALITY is the REAL story here. Problem is that all this new and incriminating evidence is being released right before a major election for all to see!

Indy

• Thanks 1