Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Daily Auction & Currency Exchange Rates - Sunday - 4/19/2020

ronscarpa

Sunday - April 19, 2020

CBI - Foreign Currency Selling Window for Sunday - 19/4/2020

Announcement No.(4172)

Sale Date -  Sunday - 9/4/2020

Details
  Amount
Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note:

• Selling price of remittance money to bank accounts outside is (1190) ID for each Dollar.
  • Cash selling price is (1190) ID for each Dollar.

NOTE: Another 'No Cash" auction - just a digital auction....RON :salute:
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

IQD CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES

SUNDAY - 4/19/2020

US dollar USD 1190.000
Euro EUR 1321.376
Pound sterling GBP 1489.523
Canadian dollar CAD 856.054
Swiss franc S.FR 1254.480
Swedish krona SEK 122.031
Norwegian krone NOK 119.080
Danish krone DKK 176.815
Japanese yen JPY 11.325
Chinese Yuan CNY 170.341
Australian dollar AUD 750.533
Special drawing rights SDR 1640.010
Gold for 24-ounce Gold 1847229.600
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Yo Snap - We’ve Got Dueling Currency Auction Threads Going ! :o 

So Where Am I Supposed To Post My ‘Kifah - Reefer Madness’ Exchange Update ? :blink:

This Message Brought To U By The Ministry For Redundancy Ministry ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Ok, Here’s The ‘Kifah’ Update - Take A Hit And Pass It On ...

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

High dollar exchange rate in local markets

20264.jpg

19th April, 2020

The exchange rates of the dollar on the stock exchange rose slightly, as it stabilized in the local markets, Sunday, (April 19, 2020).

The prices of the Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad recorded 122,000 dinars per 100 dollars.

Buying and selling prices in banking shops

The selling price of the dollar = 123,000 dinars.

The purchase price of the dollar = 121,000 dinars.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

( IQD Rates - Updated: Sunday - 4/19/2020 )

Official Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) Dinar Rate:
1190 IQD to 1 USD

Official CBI Dinar Market Rate: (CBI last reported 3-16-2020)
1203.455 IQD to 1 USD

- Rates Are Within IMF 2% Rule: YES
- Are Rates IMF 2% Rule Compliant for 90 Days: YES (maintained since ~Mar. 15, 2018 & Iraq Market since ~Nov. 14, 2018)       (NOTE: rates were out of compliance for 3 days starting 11-5-2019 & 2 days starting 1-7-2020

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Last currency auction for the month of March was the 24. 
First auctions for the month of April, today the 19.

14 days without currency auctions.

Almost 3 weeks, counting 5 auctions per week from Sunday to Thursday.
It doesn’t make sense from an accounting point of view.

I still believe something is going on at the CBI. 
Lets see what happens when the ISX reopens.

keeping a positive attitude about it.

Go RV

Go asap

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Last currency auction for the month of March was the 24. 
First auctions for the month of April, today the 19.

14 days without currency auctions.

Almost 3 weeks, counting 5 auctions per week from Sunday to Thursday.

keeping a positive attitude about it.

I'm with you!!!  I was sad to read this, but I studied the first 3 pages of the past auction sales, and I will say that there are a tremendous amount of input errors, I"d guess 20-30% of the time.  Also, it's rare for them to execute a sale on the same take it took place.... though I did see one other instance of it so it's not impossible.  I'm interested to see the next reported auction informatioin.  If it shows a sale date in late March, I think chances are good that the April 19 "sale date: posted today was likely just an input error. 

Notwithstanding all of that, we don't know for sure that stopping the auctions is a requirement for the RV in the first place.  We've just been hoping it's related.  But even if the RV doesn't happen in the next week or so, I still say Iraq is going to have to RV soon because they're just losing so much money from low oil prices and they can't ever get that money back.  They can compensate for those huge ongoing losses by adding value (and hopefully significant value) to their currency to give themselves a really big cushion to draw upon to cover those loses.  And clearly the sooner they do that  the better.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, KristiD said:

I'm with you!!!  I was sad to read this, but I studied the first 3 pages of the past auction sales, and I will say that there are a tremendous amount of input errors, I"d guess 20-30% of the time.  Also, it's rare for them to execute a sale on the same take it took place.... though I did see one other instance of it so it's not impossible.  I'm interested to see the next reported auction informatioin.  If it shows a sale date in late March, I think chances are good that the April 19 "sale date: posted today was likely just an input error. 

Notwithstanding all of that, we don't know for sure that stopping the auctions is a requirement for the RV in the first place.  We've just been hoping it's related.  But even if the RV doesn't happen in the next week or so, I still say Iraq is going to have to RV soon because they're just losing so much money from low oil prices and they can't ever get that money back.  They can compensate for those huge ongoing losses by adding value (and hopefully significant value) to their currency to give themselves a really big cushion to draw upon to cover those loses.  And clearly the sooner they do that  the better.  

Stopping an auction was never a requirement to RV. It will never stop .. they can rv and not stopping it.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Right now, in my opinion, it will be harder for Iraq to rv due to a big loss from covid19.People might say if they rv now, it will solve all the financial problems they have...wish thats how it works. They would have done this long long ago. I still have that hope that they will though. 

Sadly

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

The only scenario I can think of at this time..is some country(can be Iran or any country) invades Iraq and steal a majority of their cunrrency...this may/will force Iraq to replace the currency with new ones..and collect the remaining and exchange them at 1 to 1 with the new ones

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, navira said:

The only scenario I can think of..is some country(Iran) steal a majority of their cunrrency...

What About Toilet Paper Currency Embezzlers Like Maliki And The Rest Of Parliament During A Charmigeddon Apocalypse ? :o 

thumb image

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Laid Back said:

I'm 100% with you Laid Back, I think the same thing ... Thanks for the post....RON :salute:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, KristiD said:

Thanks for your input KD,

Their economy is under enormous pressure, today Basra light crude price is $26.70

2020 Budget calculations are about $56 dollars per barrel. Plus corona virus economic contraction plus OPEC production Plus ISX closed till 4/25

Lets wait a see what happens next Sunday the 4/26

Go RV

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

23 hours ago, DinarThug said:

So Where Am I Supposed To Post My ‘Kifah - Reefer Madness’ Exchange Update ? :blink:

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

KIFAH NAME MEANING

Kifah is a muslim girl name and it is an Urdu originated name with multiple meanings. Kifah name meaning is Struggle and the associated lucky number is 2. 

https://hamariweb.com/names/muslim/urdu/girl/kifah-meaning_44974

Maybe let 'Kifah do the "lucky" "coin" "toss" AND "decide" "number" "2".

:o   :o   :o

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Their economy is under enormous pressure, today Basra light crude price is $26.70

2020 Budget calculations are about $56 dollars per barrel. Plus corona virus economic contraction plus OPEC production Plus ISX closed till 4/25

Lets wait a see what happens next Sunday the 4/26

Go RV

Yes, you're right.  I was disappointed to see a new auction post today that executed an auction sale from today, so that's disappointing.  But I'm still hopeful for this week through the ennd of the month.  And I agree Iraq needs to do something big, and soon.  Breitling sent an email out saying he plans to get an audio up by Wednesday, but he often misses his target dates so it may run a few days late.  I hope he has some good things to share with us.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, KristiD said:

Yes, you're right.  I was disappointed to see a new auction post today that executed an auction sale from today, so that's disappointing.  But I'm still hopeful for this week through the ennd of the month.  And I agree Iraq needs to do something big, and soon.  Breitling sent an email out saying he plans to get an audio up by Wednesday, but he often misses his target dates so it may run a few days late.  I hope he has some good things to share with us.

I noticed the same thing about the auctions.

Lets wait and see what happens when the ISX reopens on Sunday the 26th.

Go RV

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1