Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enjoying Self-Guarantine? Post 3

Bama Girl

My Self Isolation Quarantine Diary

Day 1. I can do this! Got enough food and wine to last a month.

Day 2. Opening my 8th bottle of wine. I fear wine supplies may not last a month!

Day 3. Strawberries. Some have 210 seeds, some 235. Who knew?

Day 4. 8:00 pm. Removed my day pajamas and put on my night pajamas.'ve 

Day 5. Today, I tried to make Hand Sanitizer. It came out as Jello-shots!!

Day 6. I get to take the garbage out!!! I am so excited, I can decide what to wear!

Day 7. Laughing way too much at my own "jokes!

Day 8. Went to a new restaurant called "The Kitchen". You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal! I have no clue how this place

this place stays in business!!

Day 9. I put liquor bottles in every room. Tonight, I'm getting all dressed up and going Bar Hopping.

Day 10. Struck up a conversation with a Spider today. Seems nice, he is a Web Designer.

Day 11. Isolation is hard. I swear my fridge just said, "What the hell do you want now?"

Day 12. I now realize why dogs get so excited about something moving outside,  going outside, going for walks or car rides. I think I just barked at a 

squirrel!!

Day 13. I figured out if you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can't accidentally touch your face!!  Hope my research is appreciated.

Day 14. Watched the birds fight over a worm. The Cardinals lead the Blue Jays 3-1.

Day 15. Anybody else feel like they've cooked dinner about 395 times this month??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

My Self Isolation Quarantine Diary

Day 1. I can do this! Got enough food and wine to last a month.

Day 2. Opening my 8th bottle of wine. I fear wine supplies may not last a month!

Day 3. Strawberries. Some have 210 seeds, some 235. Who knew?

Day 4. 8:00 pm. Removed my day pajamas and put on my night pajamas.'ve 

Day 5. Today, I tried to make Hand Sanitizer. It came out as Jello-shots!!

Day 6. I get to take the garbage out!!! I am so excited, I can decide what to wear!

Day 7. Laughing way too much at my own "jokes!

Day 8. Went to a new restaurant called "The Kitchen". You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal! I have no clue how this place

this place stays in business!!

Day 9. I put liquor bottles in every room. Tonight, I'm getting all dressed up and going Bar Hopping.

Day 10. Struck up a conversation with a Spider today. Seems nice, he is a Web Designer.

Day 11. Isolation is hard. I swear my fridge just said, "What the hell do you want now?"

Day 12. I now realize why dogs get so excited about something moving outside,  going outside, going for walks or car rides. I think I just barked at a 

squirrel!!

Day 13. I figured out if you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can't accidentally touch your face!!  Hope my research is appreciated.

Day 14. Watched the birds fight over a worm. The Cardinals lead the Blue Jays 3-1.

Day 15. Anybody else feel like they've cooked dinner about 395 times this month??

Awesome once again...

Thanks BG

• Upvote 1