Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Night Guru Opinions @ 10:50 PM CST - 4/16/2020

4-16-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy   Article: "The President of the Republic: A strategic dialogue with America will begin next June This is important because next June they will be meeting with America to go over some strategic reforms, and start a dialogue with the United States...the IMF as well as the United Nation is also going to be in Iraq in June.  It makes you wonder what's going on there - hmmm...what I'm hoping is everything is done.  The United Nations goes ahead and removes the restrictions and allows their currency to be recognized internationally and we start seeing the IQD on the Forex...

4-16-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...remember on Monday I told you they were going to extend the ISX for one more week.  That was my opinion.  Here's your confirmation, Article:  "Trading activity continues to be suspended until Saturday, April 25, 2020..."  I also told you IMO that when the ISX gets turned back on I felt that's when the rate would change...for Iraq they can only change the rate on a Sunday.  That's exactly what Kuwait did - March 24, 1991.  The reason why is Sunday is their first business day of their week...THEIR Sunday morning when all markets are closed to minimize and control market impact and volatility...

4-16-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Al-Kazemi has become a very strong designate and this time parliament will move on voting (ratification) him as the new prime minister...they are moving quickly to get the new Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi announced and the completion of forming the new government... The final voting process in parliament is a mere formality. The negotiations with the political blocs to agree on them is done before the speaker of the house will even bring it to a vote. ...a parliamentary source suggested that the parliament would convene NEXT WEEK to vote on the cabinet of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi. So this madness of selecting a new PM could end next week and Iraq could finally get down to rebuilding its economy and country...(post 1 of 2)... 

4-16-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   I want everyone to know that there is no “magic wand” that is going to wave after the government is finally formed, that will bring us the reinstatement... there are still lots of ‘ifs”...I also have to say these larger notes are getting worn out once again.  The citizens are complaining and want fresher notes. Actually, they want the lower denominations and hopes of getting the currency of the past once again. So, this “project to delete the zeros” is still on the table and pressure to get it done might (I said might) bring us the reinstatement earlier than expected, but at a more gradual rate and maybe not pop out at the over $3.00+ that everyone is hoping for, but rather maybe just under $1.00...(post 2 of 2)... 

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

Still, these posts are copied from a BS site, most of it being pure fiction/lies. Dinarvets moderator Markinsa asked him to post these things in the Rumour section but obviously he did not think that this would be possible as he is some kind of holy man being above such things as moderator advice. 

Also, if you see some post from this poster with a quote from some other member, please do not believe it before you have checked the original post from where this "quote" comes from, as this individual posts FAKE QUOTES when he wants someone to look bad in the eyes of the community. This I find revolting and not what a true Christian would do. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, JoeB said:

BS should be in the BS section, otherwise somebody might think that there is some truth in the post not just lies. 

This is the opinion and perspectives section.  

You don't have to believe it but it is still someone's opinion...  even if you do think it's BS. 

Yes, there is occasionally some pretty far fetched stuff here in this section..  but not all of it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

You are so right, only the real stupid idiot reads what the "gurus" post on their real stupid "guru" site and only the incredibly enormeous completely stupid idiots copy things from that site to somewhere else. However, there are for some peculiar reason, people, who think that bringing that stupid BS to this forum is a good thing, and they actually want to read this kind of BS, but probably they are on the same intellactual level as on the above mentioned less intelligent person who likes to copy here this BS. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, JoeB said:

You are so right, only the real stupid idiot reads what the "gurus" post on their real stupid "guru" site and only the incredibly enormeous completely stupid idiots copy things from that site to somewhere else. However, there are for some peculiar reason, people, who think that bringing that stupid BS to this forum is a good thing, and they actually want to read this kind of BS, but probably they are on the same intellactual level as on the above mentioned less intelligent person who likes to copy here this BS. 

Is THIS YOUR, JoeB, Liberal "happy" "face"???!!!

WHATEVER is clamping YOUR, JoeB's, hind quarters IS SOMETHING ONLY YOU, JoeB, CAN "unclamp" IN THEE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN HOME!!!

Git 'er dun. IF YOU, JoeB, REALLY "can"!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Is THIS YOUR, JoeB, Liberal "happy" "face"???!!!

WHATEVER is clamping YOUR, JoeB's, hind quarters IS SOMETHING ONLY YOU, JoeB, CAN "unclamp" IN THEE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN HOME!!!

You really should post only when you are not that drunk. Please sometimes tell, when you are sober what this post was supposed to mean. I really feel sorry for you. Maybe AA could be of some help. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, JoeB said:

JoeB, this is a rather pathetic post. Thoughts such as the ones you state need to be held, not shared. Calling names is THE lowest comment. Adds nothing. If you want to refute points made, please do. Call names? No ! 

Ron Scarpa, keep bringing it, my friend. Sometimes it brings food for thought, sometimes it good for a laugh. In any case, I appreciate what you bring to this forum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I sometimes asked politely why Luigi gets the rubies and Ron gets thanks for posting the same BS. Then YOU, followers of Ron, started calling names. "Joe B is such a sad person. He does not have a life. Bla Bla Bla..." You are a bunch of hypocrites defending someone who has an urge to post lies on this forum. 

But, lies are always lies, and it does not matter if some Luigi is posting them, or the Holy Man, Ron. Of course the commandment about lying does not apply to him. He is above that, and I would very much like to see his posting about some entertaining murders (that is another of the 10 commandments) from which you could post really joyful things. 

He must be very busy there in Vegas joining drunk people in "Holy matrimony" until death bla bla bla... No, until we wake up tomorrow and to our horror find that we got married to some hooker last night... 

1 hour ago, JoeB said:

You really should post only when you are not that drunk. Please sometimes tell, when you are sober what this post was supposed to mean. I really feel sorry for you. Maybe AA could be of some help. 

Nope. Wrong AGAIN, JoeB, AS ALWAYS.

Here AGAIN is YOUR, JoeB, "help" ONLY YOU, JoeB, CAN "do":

16 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I suggest YOU, JoeB, find YOURSELF, JoeB, a local Anuses Anonymous (AA) for group discovery to overcome YOUR Liberal AND Incurable disease.

Best Wishes, JoeB!!!

:wave:   :wave:   :wave:

Here is a good start to YOUR, JoeB, recovery to correct things like THIS:

43 minutes ago, JoeB said:

But, lies are always lies, and it does not matter if some Luigi is posting them, or the Holy Man, Ron. Of course the commandment about lying does not apply to him. He is above that, and I would very much like to see his posting about some entertaining murders (that is another of the 10 commandments) from which you could post really joyful things. 

He must be very busy there in Vegas joining drunk people in "Holy matrimony" until death bla bla bla... No, until we wake up tomorrow and to our horror find that we got married to some hooker last night... 

Anuses Anonymous drills down to the Liberal Lies AND subsequent misconceptions of REALITY YOU, JoeB, believe to gain traction for RECOVERY for even YOU, JoeB.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

BREAKING...Could this event trigger the GCR?

IT’S HAPPENING: At Long Last John Solomon Says Indictments May Be Coming This Week in Obama’s Spy-Gate Scandal & Fake Dossier. (VIDEO) Earlier this week the Senate Judiciary Committee released key material related to the Obama FISA Abuses & Scandals. The information included transcripts of undercover FBI spies interviewing George
Papadopoulos in 2016.

Newly Released FISA Documents of Deep State Spying on George Papadopoulos Curiously Have Seth Rich’s Name Redacted from Transcripts. Newly Released FISA Documents of Deep State Spying on George Papadopoulos Curiously Have Seth Rich’s ices Now! Glennville: Evidence released this week confirms more FBI and Mueller gang lies and cover ups.

Just now, JoeB said:

@synopsis

Please tell me what those strange posts mean, in English. Or are you still too drunk to make a legible sentence? 

JoeB, I am not drunk at all as YOU, JoeB, misperceive. In REALITY, YOU, JoeB, demonstrate YOUR, JoeB, LACK of "comprehension" AN INCURABLE "characteristic" OF Liberal "adherents" angry at everything that is NOT angry at everything decent, upright, truthful, beneficial AND moral.

YOUR, JoeB, local Anuses Anonymous is YOUR, JoeB, ONLY "hope" TO "conquer" THIS OBVIOUSLY INCURABLE DISEASE THAT INTELLECTUALLY INCAPACITATES ALL LIBERALS LIKIE Cordyceps Fungi.

YEP!!!

Plain English even for the NON "comprehending" ANGRY Liberals!!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, JoeB said:

Wow, still not able to post a legible sentence in English. If not drunk, what is your disease? 

I do NOT have a disease. I am pathogen AND contagion FREE ESPECIALLY FREE OF ANY Liberal angry at everything that is NOT angry at everything decent, upright, truthful, beneficial AND moral.

So, WHY, pray tell, are YOU, JoeB, a Liberal angry at everything that is NOT angry at everything decent, upright, truthful, beneficial AND moral with YOUR, JoeB, "cognition" EMBEDDED IN YOUR "safe" "space"???!!!

Don't YOU, JoeB, REALLY want to stand up straight?

Hope So.

YOUR, JoeB, local Anuses Anonymous is YOUR, JoeB, "best" "hope". YOU, JoeB, WILL NEED a MULTITUDE of combined EXPERIENCED Chiropractic Sessions for YOU, JoeB, to ACTUALLY stand up STRAIGHT.

:crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2020 at 6:50 AM, eastcreek said:

Ron Scarpa, keep bringing it, my friend. Sometimes it brings food for thought, sometimes it good for a laugh. In any case, I appreciate what you bring to this forum.

Thanks eastcreek...much appreciated.  Like you said:  food for thought or a good laugh,.! Blessings. Ron

• Thanks 2

On 4/18/2020 at 1:48 AM, ChuckFinley said:

Damn, house arrest is just killing it in the entertainment here. :bravo:

How true...I just read that here in my hometown (we've been in house arrest for 2 months now) a man who was  jogging very close to his apartment complex got brutally beaten for no reason ( other than frustration and/or boredom maybe...) by someone who lives in the same complex...WTF......