Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Weekday Corrupt Bicraqi Iraqi CBI Daily Currency Auction - Thursday - 16APR2020

Synopsis

16 hours ago, KristiD said:

@Synopsis:  That Dinar Investor Jeff also thinks the RV happened last month but won't be finalized/made public until the weekend of April 25th.  I know he's been wrong before but generally, I think he's intelligent and genuinely trying his best, so I give him more credence than most of the other gurus.  He's no Breitling, but he often does make a lot of sense.  Also like you, he believes Iraq is returning to the April 1 to March 31 fiscal year.  He believes the auctions being stopped (and as far as we know, they very well may have been stopped at the end March as we only have auctions sales through March 24 as of today, April 16) along with the closed ISX, are related to the RV and that once the RV happens, the ISX will reopen and the currency acutions will resume.   Not surprisingly, today, for the 5th time, the ISX postponed it's reopening until April 25th.    link

The suspension of trading activity continues until Saturday, April 25, 2020 for the continuation of the comprehensive curfew in Iraq
04/16/2020 11:55
Ramadan is set to start April 23rd, so this year of all years, I think it's possible they might RV in Ramadan because it sure seems like they've done an awful lot of work to move toward doing it in the last year and a half.  And now with their huge loses in oil revenue, their back's against the wall and they need to to it ASAP to stop draining their reserves.  Iraq's coronavirus lockdown is until April 25th, but now that Trump is about to start opening up the US, I think much of the world will follow suit and it's possible Iraq may open up 2 days early.  I think this mostly because of Ramadan.  It seems like it would be pretty difficult for people to stay locked down during their holy period (though, honestly, I don't really know what's entailed so maybe I'm wrong).  And I also think they might end the lockdown 2 days early since the coronavirus danger does seem to be decreasing and if they are planning an immininent RV, I would think it'd be easier for them to do it outside of the Ramadan holy period.   So an RV in the next 10 days seems very possible to me. 

Even though I may be looking through RV-colored glasses, it's hard to deny that Iraq's been accomplishing an awful lot in the last year plus, and it's obvious they're in a world of hurt with low oil prices.  Fortunately they have a great way to make up for those losses by simly discontinuing their program of artificially maitaining a ridiculously undervalued price on their currency.  So...... come on Iraq, let's get it done in April!!! 

14 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Great comment @KristiD

There’s only one Sunday after April the 25th. I’m keeping my eye on that day.

Go RV 

Not getting over enthusiastic and planning my escape from my job but there has been many positive indications that there is something going on. The auctions shutting down was a huge indicator for me. I would have to agree with LB that the 25th is an interesting date.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

7 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Not getting over enthusiastic and planning my escape from my job but there has been many positive indications that there is something going on. The auctions shutting down was a huge indicator for me. I would have to agree with LB that the 25th is an interesting date.  

Agree my friend, the auctions and the postponement of the ISX huge indicators

6 hours ago, screwball said:

Yep...interesting time and weeks ahead

We wait and see.!

3 hours ago, miquel said:

Pumper, you've gone in reverse and everyone can see it. Give it a break

Totally agree, from calling the RV everyday to no happening Now.😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

Drop It Like It’s Hot ! :o 

Drop it like its hot.

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

A drop in the dollar in Baghdad today

A drop in the dollar in Baghdad today

04/17/2016 12:38:04

Foreign currency markets in Iraq recorded a slight decrease today, Friday, at the exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

The selling and buying prices of the dollar in banking companies and offices came as follows:

The selling price of one dollar is 1225 dinars, or 122 thousand and 500 dinars per hundred dollars.

The purchase price of the dollar is 1215 dinars, or 121 thousand and 500 dinars per hundred dollars.

Foreign currency, gold and oil prices until the preparation of this news:

The euro The global price: 100 euros = 108.23 pounds sterling
The global price: 100 pounds = 124.33 dollars     

Turkish lira The global price: 100 dollars = 695.50 Turkish pounds
Price of an ounce of gold globally = $ 1693.70
The price of a barrel of Brent crude oil = 27.70 dollars
A barrel of US crude oil = $ 25.40

It is noteworthy that these dollar exchange rates in Iraq are for individual transactions and are not official due to the closing of the struggle stock market. The real price will be after the end of the curfew and after the return of the dollar to the local market by the Central Bank of Iraq.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

LINK

High dollar exchange rate in local markets

20252.jpg

18th April, 2020

The exchange rates of the dollar on the Kifah Stock Exchange and local markets recorded an increase today, Saturday, April 18, 2020.

The prices of the Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad were recorded at 121.900 dinars per 100 dollars.

Buying and selling prices in banking shops

The selling price of the dollar = 123,000 dinars.

The purchase price of the dollar = 120,000 dinars.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1