Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Weekday Corrupt Bicraqi Iraqi CBI Daily Currency Auction - Thursday - 16APR2020

Synopsis

Good assessment, Synopsis. We've always known the auctions were being used to pad bank accounts for corrupt Iraq politicians and funnel dollars to Iran. And news stating the US is watching the CBI supports a reason for the declining numbers. I'm just not sure how the IQD could go 'semi-international' without a lot of hoop-lah.  Fingers crossed you are correct. And a greenie.

:bravo:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

Just now, King Bean said:

Good assessment, Synopsis. We've always known the auctions were being used to pad bank accounts for corrupt Iraq politicians and funnel dollars to Iran. And news stating the US is watching the CBI supports a reason for the declining numbers. I'm just not sure how the IQD could go 'semi-international' without a lot of hoop-lah.  Fingers crossed you are correct. And a greenie.

:bravo:

:twothumbs: Thank You, Sir, King Bean, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

April 30 is two (2) weaks, er, weeks away so we'll see if COVID-19 was a "weak" cover to usher in some "powerful" goodies albeit painful for now.

I am hoping it is ALL back to normal on or before April 30, 2020 when the COVID-19 "weak" restrictions are projected to be lifted. There are reports about extending into May, nominally May 13, so we'll see.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

SYN Thanks,  Always Keeping the faith and hoping these "Currency Auctions" are coming to an end.   More importantly increasing the purchasing power of the IQD for the Iraqi Citizens.....GO RV & RI

:twothumbs: Fully Agree My Friend, TigerGorZow, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

I do think it encouraging there is such a long string of no Total Cash Sales, the auctions are no longer periodic as usual, and are tapering down. Future information may be telling, especially !!!SUDDENLY!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

:twothumbs: Fully Agree My Friend, TigerGorZow, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

I do think it encouraging there is such a long string of no Total Cash Sales, the auctions are no longer periodic as usual, and are tapering down. Future information may be telling, especially !!!SUDDENLY!!!!!!

Go Moola Nova!

SYN,  Totally & Unequivocally Agree!!!!!!  We are definitely inching closer to the "Finish Line"....🙏🙏👍👍😁😁

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Synopsis "ALSO, corrupt actors may NOW BE screened out via sanctions on an INTERNATIONAL scale so NO MO "local" "corruption" "tactics"!!!"

I like your explanation, Synopsis. I sensed the same thing, with all the no cash sales. I thought it was an almost dead giveaway, when all the sales were electronic, it meant someone was behind the curtain controlling this flow of money. It is much easier for the powers that be to control money in Iraq, when the flow of money is controlled electronically...That was achieved with 'no cash sales'. And Covid may have been a handy but unplanned smokescreen to hide their true intention... But you put into words, what I had only sensed. Well done. :twothumbs:

And as King Bean pointed out, the news said that the U.S. was watching the CBI now, so this too supports your explanation.

Your explanation might be right, you might have picked up on signs, this is winding down. 

Let's hope you are right...:tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

April 16, 2020

The results of the foreign currency sale window for Tuesday, 3/24/2020, which covers the period from 4/4/2020 to 4/16/2020

Advertisement No. 4170

Sale date -   Tuesday 24/23/2020, executed today

the details
    The amount
Total sale for purposes of enhancing balances abroad (transfers, credits)
Total cash sale
Total sales

Note that:

The sale price of the sums transferred to the accounts of banks abroad ( 1190 ) dinars per dollar. Cash sale price ( 1190 ) dinars per dollar.

» The Central Bank of Iraq sales schedule of foreign currency (amounts in thousands of dollars) for Tuesday, 3/24/2020, and executed today

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

My question would be the impact of "Total Sale Cash" being zero? as outlined above....

Any thoughts anyone.....Ron...Adam?

The Sales Being Reported Are Actually From March ! ;) 

35 minutes ago, DinarThug said:
April 16, 2020

The results of the foreign currency sale window for Tuesday, 3/24/2020, which covers the period from 4/4/2020 to 4/16/2020

Hammock Boy Actually Has A Pretty Good Handle On This ! :o 

On 4/10/2020 at 12:50 PM, Laid Back said:

KristiD, Thanks for your input and your well thought comments.

I totally agree with you👍🏼😊

- CBI haven’t had any auctions for the month of April. 
- All public employees has to be paid by the end of year 3/31

- The ISX schedule to get back to business on April 18

This is what a think 🤔 

I think they are moving to a new fiscal year starting April 01 all we are seeing is related with the year end financial accounting procedures.

Like you said:

“It's just so hard to try and figure out Iraq!  But I still maintain that they are seriously under the gun to RV very soon to make up for the huge losses in oil revenue.  And the fact that the ISX has been closed for weeks, along with the crazy goings on with the currency auctions, tells me that chances have never been higher for the RV to happen in the coming days.  No guarantees, jmho”

We wait and see.!

Go RV ASAP 

💰💵💰💵💰

Give Him A Chance To ‘Sleep’ On It First - But He’ll Probably Be Able Answer It In More Detail ! :lmao: 

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

@Synopsis:  That Dinar Investor Jeff also thinks the RV happened last month but won't be finalized/made public until the weekend of April 25th.  I know he's been wrong before but generally, I think he's intelligent and genuinely trying his best, so I give him more credence than most of the other gurus.  He's no Breitling, but he often does make a lot of sense.  Also like you, he believes Iraq is returning to the April 1 to March 31 fiscal year.  He believes the auctions being stopped (and as far as we know, they very well may have been stopped at the end March as we only have auctions sales through March 24 as of today, April 16) along with the closed ISX, are related to the RV and that once the RV happens, the ISX will reopen and the currency acutions will resume.   Not surprisingly, today, for the 5th time, the ISX postponed it's reopening until April 25th.    link

The suspension of trading activity continues until Saturday, April 25, 2020 for the continuation of the comprehensive curfew in Iraq
04/16/2020 11:55
Ramadan is set to start April 23rd, so this year of all years, I think it's possible they might RV in Ramadan because it sure seems like they've done an awful lot of work to move toward doing it in the last year and a half.  And now with their huge loses in oil revenue, their back's against the wall and they need to to it ASAP to stop draining their reserves.  Iraq's coronavirus lockdown is until April 25th, but now that Trump is about to start opening up the US, I think much of the world will follow suit and it's possible Iraq may open up 2 days early.  I think this mostly because of Ramadan.  It seems like it would be pretty difficult for people to stay locked down during their holy period (though, honestly, I don't really know what's entailed so maybe I'm wrong).  And I also think they might end the lockdown 2 days early since the coronavirus danger does seem to be decreasing and if they are planning an immininent RV, I would think it'd be easier for them to do it outside of the Ramadan holy period.   So an RV in the next 10 days seems very possible to me. 

Even though I may be looking through RV-colored glasses, it's hard to deny that Iraq's been accomplishing an awful lot in the last year plus, and it's obvious they're in a world of hurt with low oil prices.  Fortunately they have a great way to make up for those losses by simly discontinuing their program of artificially maitaining a ridiculously undervalued price on their currency.  So...... come on Iraq, let's get it done in April!!! 

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 8

Laid Back

• Om sai Ram
  • Laid Back
  • Platinum VIP

5 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

after April the 25th. I’m keeping my eye on that day.

Go RV 

Who Are U Kidding - Ur Eyes Are Closed ! :o 

Go Hammock Boy

Go Night Night 

Go Back To Sleep Until The 25th ! :lmao:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Yep. At it AGAIN!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Foreign Currency Selling Window for 24/3/2020

Announcement No.(4170)

Sale Date -  24/3/2020

Details

Amount

Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)

Total sale cash

Total sale  amount

Wednesday, March  18, 2020                 245,669,143

Thursday, March 19, 2020                      234,710,676

Sunday, March 22, 2020                         220,887,967

Monday, March 23, 2020                        158,909,091

Tuesday, March 24, 2020                       108,409,272

Thanks, CynicalOctopus. :lmao:

Ye auctions be shrinking rapidly. 

:tiphat:

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Laid Back

• Om sai Ram
  • Laid Back
  • Platinum VIP!" rel="">VIP

Who Are U Kidding - Ur Eyes Are Closed ! :o 

Go Hammock Boy

Go Night Night 

Go Back To Sleep Until The 25th ! :lmao:

DT, my eyes looks close but I have eagle eyes 😂

Thank you for all the good articles and laughs you bring to DV 🙏🏼

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, KristiD said:

@Synopsis:  That Dinar Investor Jeff also thinks the RV happened last month but won't be finalized/made public until the weekend of April 25th.  I know he's been wrong before but generally, I think he's intelligent and genuinely trying his best, so I give him more credence than most of the other gurus.  He's no Breitling, but he often does make a lot of sense.  Also like you, he believes Iraq is returning to the April 1 to March 31 fiscal year.  He believes the auctions being stopped (and as far as we know, they very well may have been stopped at the end March as we only have auctions sales through March 24 as of today, April 16) along with the closed ISX, are related to the RV and that once the RV happens, the ISX will reopen and the currency acutions will resume.   Not surprisingly, today, for the 5th time, the ISX postponed it's reopening until April 25th.    link

The suspension of trading activity continues until Saturday, April 25, 2020 for the continuation of the comprehensive curfew in Iraq
04/16/2020 11:55
Ramadan is set to start April 23rd, so this year of all years, I think it's possible they might RV in Ramadan because it sure seems like they've done an awful lot of work to move toward doing it in the last year and a half.  And now with their huge loses in oil revenue, their back's against the wall and they need to to it ASAP to stop draining their reserves.  Iraq's coronavirus lockdown is until April 25th, but now that Trump is about to start opening up the US, I think much of the world will follow suit and it's possible Iraq may open up 2 days early.  I think this mostly because of Ramadan.  It seems like it would be pretty difficult for people to stay locked down during their holy period (though, honestly, I don't really know what's entailed so maybe I'm wrong).  And I also think they might end the lockdown 2 days early since the coronavirus danger does seem to be decreasing and if they are planning an immininent RV, I would think it'd be easier for them to do it outside of the Ramadan holy period.   So an RV in the next 10 days seems very possible to me. 

Even though I may be looking through RV-colored glasses, it's hard to deny that Iraq's been accomplishing an awful lot in the last year plus, and it's obvious they're in a world of hurt with low oil prices.  Fortunately they have a great way to make up for those losses by simly discontinuing their program of artificially maitaining a ridiculously undervalued price on their currency.  So...... come on Iraq, let's get it done in April!!! 

Kristi

Did Breitling give any indication when his next podcast would be out? I think you indicated this week in another post. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, KristiD said:

@Synopsis:  That Dinar Investor Jeff also thinks the RV happened last month but won't be finalized/made public until the weekend of April 25th. 

:twothumbs: GREAT Comments AND Thank You, KristiD, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Seems like a whole lotta weird stuff going on so will have to see how it plays out.

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, stanleypower said:

Did Breitling give any indication when his next podcast would be out? I think you indicated this week in another post. 

4 hours ago, climber7 said:

I asked the same thing a couple days ago--if anyone heard from him? 

Last Friday, Breitling and his CPA partner Bob did an updated tax planning webinar for those of us who'd done it earlier before they updated parts of the program  (here's the post about it).  During the webinar Breitling said he plans on getting an audio out the end of this week.  But you know Breitling, he's often late on his target dates.  I also emailed him and asked him what he thought about the auctions and the funky stuff that's been going on with them in the last couple of months so I'm hoping he will address that question in his audio.  And I also explained the theory about the ISX being closed and the current auction reports this month that show auction sales from March are only now being executed/settled in April which seems pretty odd.  HIstorically, they've been settling their auctions a day or two after the sales took place.  Fingers crossed we're really close!!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, KristiD said:

Last Friday, Breitling and his CPA partner Bob did an updated tax planning webinar for those of us who'd done it earlier before they updated parts of the program  (here's the post about it).  During the webinar Breitling said he plans on getting an audio out the end of this week.  But you know Breitling, he's often late on his target dates.  I also emailed him and asked him what he thought about the auctions and the funky stuff that's been going on with them in the last couple of months so I'm hoping he will address that question in his audio.  And I also explained the theory about the ISX being closed and the current auction reports this month that show auction sales from March are only now being executed/settled in April which seems pretty odd.  HIstorically, they've been settling their auctions a day or two after the sales took place.  Fingers crossed we're really close!!

Thanks Kristi. We wait patiently I guess. 

• Thanks 1