Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 15 April (NOT tax day!) 2020

Adam Montana

On 4/15/2020 at 5:04 PM, Pitcher said:

You would think that is the case.  The powers that be are keeping a lid on inflation gold and silver.  Why and how?

They just keep printing what they need. They can get away with it as long as the dollar is strong and capital keeps flowing into our country. Also as long as other countries keep buying our debt.  It’s fiat currency and in World History that never ends well for the countries that are using it.  I’m hoping they have some way to pay off our debt or have something up their sleeve that we don’t know about. If not we won’t have inflation, we will have Super Inflation.  I have my personal feelings about what is going on but that is a discussion for the Conspiracy Thread.  There are many books written about the coming economic crash. Most were written 10 years ago after the Financial Meltdown.  Look up Harry Dent. His book maps it out as good as many I have read.  

Here’s food for thought... look this up. NESERA and GESERA. This was supposed to go into affect in 2001. About the same time as 9/11. This event completely stopped it in its tracks. Not conspiracy. Truth. And very hard to put your head around. Once your finished absorbing that blow. Watch this. Site in you tube can’t bring it over “fall cabal” it’s worth your time. Enjoy.

stay safe and social

g.

• Thanks 3

I'm totally confused about this video.   Can someone put it in plain language - what it is, how it was passed, was it actually passed, go into effect where, etc  - here in US?    

PS  does this belong here?  In rumors?   Fact?   Fiction?  

• Thanks 1

On 4/16/2020 at 9:17 PM, Pitcher said:

No charts tonight but but yesterday I said the uptrend was still intact.  I haven’t changed my mind.  Tomorrow will be crazy to trade.  It’s Friday and I don’t Trade them much.  I’ll be watching and can’t wait to see what happens.

Hey Pitcher, Lookie HERE:

image.png.1c87be9f0dc0ff8c637888d014d1198a.png

https://www.ino.com/

Imagine THAT!!!

They are NOW paying US to TAKE THEE Crude Oil!!!

What a CRAZY UPSIDE DOWN WHIRLED WE ARE ALL IN!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

On 4/15/2020 at 11:43 AM, NevadaSam said:

Thanks for the updates Adam, I never used the "dislike" button, if I didn't like the comment, I would just go on to the next one, as for the lockdown, I have been laid off and looking for work, I have been working contract jobs (short term) since 2009. But when I was living in the Vegas area, there have been times, I would sit every day in front of my computer searching for a job, and I would do this sometimes for over a year.......sit there, find a job and apply, so, right now, nothing is different from what it has been like the last 11 years. Lots of practice for this lockdown/quarantine. Hope everyone is doing all right. Now....back to the job search

Stay safe everyone

Gooooooooo RV 

Dude, (I think), from your avatar it doesn't look like you're old enough to work.  That's ok though.  A little deceit is not a bad thing.  The bad thing is that I look exactly like my avatar.

• Haha 3

• 2 years later...

I ran across this on Twitter and thought a few of you might want to read it.   They lost me when they said President Trump showed up at the US Capitol with his Vice President, JFK Jr !!!!! 😆 

21DCA486-4F2A-4190-95B0-E82BEEA1C691.thumb.jpeg.309ac27bdf96256b025cca830bf0bca2.jpeg

BDCA2446-560A-4ECF-83A4-E902C3E92DCF.thumb.jpeg.df840c1bdc5a132916425099006150f9.jpeg

I’m in Tier 32 C.   I guess I’ll just have to wait awhile longer.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I ran across this on Twitter and thought a few of you might want to read it.   They lost me when they said President Trump showed up at the US Capitol with his Vice President, JFK Jr !!!!! 😆 

21DCA486-4F2A-4190-95B0-E82BEEA1C691.thumb.jpeg.309ac27bdf96256b025cca830bf0bca2.jpeg

BDCA2446-560A-4ECF-83A4-E902C3E92DCF.thumb.jpeg.df840c1bdc5a132916425099006150f9.jpeg

I’m in Tier 32 C.   I guess I’ll just have to wait awhile longer.  

When and who posted this?  @Pitcher

So many 'out there' things posted on Twitter and Truth Social these days.

• 3 weeks later...

Below are a few things I picked up on Twitter.  There is a lot of miss information, and FUD being spread around You Tube and Twitter.   I have to tell you I’ve never seen so much hysteria in all my years of investing and trading.  Be strong in your convictions or give in to your fears and sell.  No one will ever question that you did what was in your best interest.   I’m holding. 

https://u.today/ripple-v-sec-crypto-attorney-offers-perspective-on-settlement-in-light-of-hinman-emails

478D2703-B223-477B-876B-A9F20DA6CA92.thumb.jpeg.c5f294d8e09335596e828548d423c2a4.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2