Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 15 April (NOT tax day!) 2020

Adam Montana

15 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

So, day 1,354,298 of the lockdown... we now know everyone's actual hair color, most of us have forgotten how to tie our shoes and "pants with buttons" are things of the past.

Well, I wear boots, when I wear footwear. And Miss Clairol has been my best friend for YEARS! 😉 :)  

If we only had one additional dinar for everyday we are in lock-down.......  🙃

As for your "pants" comet, I ain't sayin' nuthin  :D

Have a Great Day, and

GO RV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Just now, DWitte said:

I guess I must be different than most of the world.  I get dressed every single day.  Mo matter what.  Why do I tell you this???  Because I have nothing else to do.  Enough said or do you want more???

DW

BTW, I don't own any sweat pants and the women in my life are not allowed to wear them either.  There are enough "loose" fitting clothes that look much better.  I don't ask for much, but when I do........................I like my women hot.

Don't show the Mrs. please.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

Good morning DinarVets!

So, day 1,354,298 of the lockdown... most of us have forgotten how to tie our shoes

That’s No Problem - I’ve Just Been Painting My Feet ! :o 

image.thumb.jpeg.195ad0c835339865289cdf5a08e0752a.jpeg

Which Reminds Me - I Need To Go To Home Depot To Pick Up A Few More Gallons Of Sherwin Williams ...

And Some More Rollers ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

I,too, would like to know how much "freedom" we are expected to give up so as to not infect others. Myself, I think things have gone overboard...... People out of work.... the market has lost fortunes..... nothing on TV except COVID 19  stuff......people have lost their livelihood.... as for me (to quote Patrick Henry) GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH !!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

Thanks for the updates Adam, I never used the "dislike" button, if I didn't like the comment, I would just go on to the next one, as for the lockdown, I have been laid off and looking for work, I have been working contract jobs (short term) since 2009. But when I was living in the Vegas area, there have been times, I would sit every day in front of my computer searching for a job, and I would do this sometimes for over a year.......sit there, find a job and apply, so, right now, nothing is different from what it has been like the last 11 years. Lots of practice for this lockdown/quarantine. Hope everyone is doing all right. Now....back to the job search

Stay safe everyone

Gooooooooo RV 

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2

Thank you Adam.  

I think Harris is a good safe bet.  Maybe Abrams, or HRC.  It will be a female and probably a woman of color.  

I know some may be “angry” at the dislike button being removed.  Unfortunately some of those folks without a sense of humor have gone from the angry to the confused emoji.   I’m glad you got rid of it.

Some posters when they found out the dislike button was taken down

A0F2C099-5324-4021-A43E-925075F5DEF9.gif.b17b7bb9474ec1ce48add94bbd40c3e6.gif

The US Stock Market got a little dose of reality and came off the sugar high of the Stimulus money thrown at it by our Government and Fed.  Q2 will be abysmal and there is no way to sugar coat it, earnings are going to be bad!!..  I’m not too sure the Market has priced in Q3 and Q4 yet but I believe today was the first sign that it might be doing so.  

We we are currently, at 2:30 PM ET, rallying to the 38.2 retrace line for today’s drop which is a real good sign.  The S&P is holding the 50% retrace of the overall selloff from its low in March.  (Incredible Rally). We may see a sell off into close but overall it wasn’t as bad a day as it could have been.  Some say the bottom is in and we won’t retest the March lows.  I don’t know how they make those claims ( do they have a crystal ball).  I want to see how Q2 earnings shake out and I want to hear the forward guidance.  

I had had one Swing going on RTX but it’s holding on by a thread.  If it breaks my disciplines I’m out with a small gain.  It’s a tough environment for longs.  My Day Trading has been going great.  I can find plenty to trade but it is a tough way to play the market.  Today I traded Pton, MRNA long and shorted UAL. 

Below is my Daily S&P board.  I circled 4 items of interest and below the chart are my thoughts. 

1134F8FB-2F7F-45EE-B88A-68F192049CFC.thumb.jpeg.5a1d1ef84afe411315d804323aaeeba3.jpeg

Starting with the top cicle and going down, 

1.  The top circle is the Price of the S&P 500.  It broke above the EMA 50 in fine fashion yesterday but fell today on some bad Bank earnings.  The uptrend is still intact and I believe we will be in for some chop the next 2-3 weeks as we get Earnings and forward guidance from the companies reporting.  We are basically sitting right on that Fib 50% retrace line from the lows in March.  We may retest the EMA 20 but in my mind if we can hold that line we should be ok.  We may be rangebound until we get horrible news or good news.  Personally,  I think the Markets are working well, they took the hit, got the Fed backstop, ran to high too fast, and now we wait for news on CV, opening our economy, and Earnings plus forward Guidance.  It’s very orderly even though it may no seem like it.  We are in VERY unprecedented times.  

2.  This is my own Indicator which shows the current uptrend is under pressure. As long as it doesn’t go Red the uptrend may continue to go higher. 

3.  This is the Williams Accumulation/Distribution Indicator..  It’s right at my halfway point, so it could go either way.  The Market is pausing to figure out the earnings.  It will change with the news,

4.  This is the MACD Histogram ( yellow bars) overplayed on Stochastic 13 %K 3.  It is showing a topping pattern for this current rally. We may need to come down some but I really believe we are going to be rangebound for a few weeks.  We are probably at top of the range (2850-2800) for the time being and the bottom may be around 2500-2550 on the S&P.  

I am always amazed at how the US Economy gets through these extraordinary crashes.  In the last 20 years we have had a Dot Com bubble burst, 9/11 Terrorist Attack,  2 Prolonged ME wars, the Financial Meltdown from the Housing Debacle, and now this Coronavirus Crisis.  As a fairly Conservative Money man I get very nervous about the US Government soon to be 22-28 Trillion Deficit.   Printing money like we are is unsustainable.  Maybe the RV helps pay for it all.  Go RV/RI and CV, be gone!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Thank you Adam and team-  your choice to remove the dislike  button is a good one, however those with grievance issues on their mind will verbalise their discontent but to no avail. 

On a lighter note I am praying your text comes soon. 🙏🏻

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Some posters when they found out the dislike button was taken down

A0F2C099-5324-4021-A43E-925075F5DEF9.gif.b17b7bb9474ec1ce48add94bbd40c3e6.gif

Ya - Poor Weegie’s Concerned About What The Audience Will Throw If They Don’t Have Access To Any More Soft Red ‘Tomatoes’ ! :o 

image.gif.0fd42aade4ecd8d059a8ce11a928bbc2.gif

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, RV-2-Day said:

Pitcher -- Doesn't the debt and money printing signal inflation an Gold & Silver up.  Why, in your opinion are we not seeing them increasing faster

You would think that is the case.  The powers that be are keeping a lid on inflation gold and silver.  Why and how?

They just keep printing what they need. They can get away with it as long as the dollar is strong and capital keeps flowing into our country. Also as long as other countries keep buying our debt.  It’s fiat currency and in World History that never ends well for the countries that are using it.  I’m hoping they have some way to pay off our debt or have something up their sleeve that we don’t know about. If not we won’t have inflation, we will have Super Inflation.  I have my personal feelings about what is going on but that is a discussion for the Conspiracy Thread.  There are many books written about the coming economic crash. Most were written 10 years ago after the Financial Meltdown.  Look up Harry Dent. His book maps it out as good as many I have read.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2