Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pompeo Orders Iraq To RV. Something Is Going On.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests....

What is going on around this place?

Guru says Iraq was given direct orders to RV/RI.

Another Guru says it already has RV/RI but rate is private.

Another Guru says the end of May.

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

4-13-2020   Guest Guru Nathan   My primary theory if this does go public...I don't know if it is, all I think is that by the end of May maybe it might stretch into June.  I've told people I know personally I've given them a deadline at the end of June...I'm a person who likes to manage expectations.  I'm personally banking on the end of June. NOW I'VE BEEN TOLD END OF May at the latest this thing will be done.  That doesn't mean that this is a public event.  It might be a closed shop event.  It might be a public bit I just don't know and if I did know I would at least hint at it but I genuinely don't know.  And the people who really would know have not told me.  I don't even know if they know.  I do know the institution pulling the trigger on whatever this is.  I've been in this game for 3 years and I only recently found out who's pulling the trigger on this thing...

4-13-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...I firmly believe THE RATE HAS CHANGED BUT PRIVATELY ONLY ON THE ACCOUNT BOOKS.  Right now it's not public.  It's not even public in country.  I don't believe in a separate rate where it can go in country first and then out of country at a later date.  I don't believe in that logic or theory...IMO once it changes it can only change one place, one time and then they're international...

4-13-2020    Intel Guru Frank26    POMPEO WAS THERE..HE ACTUALLY TOLD THEM  LOOK CBI, GOI all of you.  YOU HAVE UNTIL May 1st THAT"S IT.  What does that mean?  Is it a threatI think the meaning is we are in control now...I think if not they are going to take over and I'm sure Iraq doesn't want that.  So Pompeo comes out and says you've got until May 1.  Then today [last week] he comes out and tells the American citizens the economy is going to BOOM! Boom or explode whatever he said - at the end of April.  The end of April is the same as May 1st.  SOMETHING IS GOING ON...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Yawn!  Load of crap and completely unsubstantiated BS. 

Edited by OfCamelot
restructured sentence
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

4-13-2020    Intel Guru Frank26     May 1st THAT"S IT. 
Then the economy is going to BOOM! Boom or explode

Weegie - Is That Why U And Frankie Are Shaking Ur Boom-Boom’s On The Blue Couch ? :o 

image.gif.2391c0055849a5a3f86ac4fa2e26e2c5.gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NWGUY said:

Unless I get confirmation from Okie, this is :bs:

Still waiting!!

2 hours ago, NWGUY said:

Unless I get confirmation from Okie, this is :bs:

Still waiting!!

Last month, Okie did a touch & go.

Three weeks ago, Okie was on final approach.

Two weeks ago, Okie was at glideslope.

A week ago, Okie was at outer marker.

Today he's in a holding pattern.

He progressing backwards.

Next week he'll be a far off blip on the airport's radar screen.

Next month, he'll be cleared for takeoff at his original destination.

Two months from now he'll be filling out a flight plan.

Three months from now, he'll be packing his bags & kissing the better half good-by.

• Haha 6

10 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

4-13-2020   Guest Guru Nathan   My primary theory if this does go public...I don't know if it is, all I think is that by the end of May maybe it might stretch into June.  I've told people I know personally I've given them a deadline at the end of June...I'm a person who likes to manage expectations.  I'm personally banking on the end of June. NOW I'VE BEEN TOLD END OF May at the latest this thing will be done.  That doesn't mean that this is a public event.  It might be a closed shop event.  It might be a public bit I just don't know and if I did know I would at least hint at it but I genuinely don't know.  And the people who really would know have not told me.  I don't even know if they know.  I do know the institution pulling the trigger on whatever this is.  I've been in this game for 3 years and I only recently found out who's pulling the trigger on this thing...

4-13-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...I firmly believe THE RATE HAS CHANGED BUT PRIVATELY ONLY ON THE ACCOUNT BOOKS.  Right now it's not public.  It's not even public in country.  I don't believe in a separate rate where it can go in country first and then out of country at a later date.  I don't believe in that logic or theory...IMO once it changes it can only change one place, one time and then they're international...

4-13-2020    Intel Guru Frank26    POMPEO WAS THERE..HE ACTUALLY TOLD THEM  LOOK CBI, GOI all of you.  YOU HAVE UNTIL May 1st THAT"S IT.  What does that mean?  Is it a threatI think the meaning is we are in control now...I think if not they are going to take over and I'm sure Iraq doesn't want that.  So Pompeo comes out and says you've got until May 1.  Then today [last week] he comes out and tells the American citizens the economy is going to BOOM! Boom or explode whatever he said - at the end of April.  The end of April is the same as May 1st.  SOMETHING IS GOING ON...

really where does he say this?

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

From the mouths of conmen, Felons and pumpers.. What’s not to believe.. what amazes me is that any of these idiots have people that listen to them.. to round these out we need to add Beny, the self proclaimed cussing profit.. What a circus we would have!! Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, JoeB said:

Strange that people still post BS from that "Guru" site on this forum.

You are in Dinar Rumors section. This is where the bs gets posted. Don’t click on the rumors section if you don’t want to see rumors. Easy enough! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

…….Iraq was given direct orders to RV/RI.

Well, folks, as the Easter Coronavirus Bunny has stolen the ability to give rubys, I'm bring in my own.  Perhaps A.M. and mods will see fit to replace that with the pile of poo badge. Or is this a bid to get Weegie out of the ratings dumpster, where he has (deservedly) languished for many years now??  Here ya go, Weeg. 

:lol::lol:

Amazon.com: Trolleyshop 1pc Big 60mm Deep Ruby Red 60mm Cut Glass ...

Edited by King Bean
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Well, folks, as the Easter Coronavirus Bunny has stolen the ability to give rubys, I'm bring in my own.  Perhaps A.M. and mods will see fit to replace that with the pile of poo badge. Or is this a bid to get Weegie out of the ratings dumpster, where he has (deservedly) languished for many years now??  Here ya go, Weeg. 

DITTO

Starr

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, King Bean said:

Awesome, KB.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Last month, Okie did a touch & go.

Three weeks ago, Okie was on final approach.

Two weeks ago, Okie was at glideslope.

A week ago, Okie was at outer marker.

Today he's in a holding pattern.

He progressing backwards.

Next week he'll be a far off blip on the airport's radar screen.

Next month, he'll be cleared for takeoff at his original destination.

Two months from now he'll be filling out a flight plan.

Three months from now, he'll be packing his bags & kissing the better half good-by.

Luigi, I am gonna give you a big + on this one....It was good !!!

• Upvote 1