Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No CBI Daily Auction - Monday - 4/13/2019

ronscarpa

Good :Monday Morning Dinar Vets :salute:  RON

Once Again, there was NO Daily Auction today, Monday - 4/13/2020

The ISX has still not reopened - no reported currency changes.

The last Auction was held yesterday, on Sunday, 12 April 2020.

Prior to that the last auctions were held on 7 April & 5 April, then March 16th.

So, our WAIT continues....:salute:

I hope each of you will have a blessed day :twothumbs: ...

Most importantly, try to spend some of your day with GOD..! :praying:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 9

34 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

Ron Thanks,  Always Keeping the faith!!

GO RV & RI

:twothumbs: Tigergorzow ... not exactly what they are doing with these digital auctions (no currency sold), and why they are reflected for days last month (yesterday 4/12 was reflected as being for 3/22). It doesnt make much sense to me. We shall see once there is actually an increase in value for the IQD.  Blessings - Ron :salute:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

NO REAL CHANGE
( IQD Rates - Updated: Monday - 4/13/2020 )

Official Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) Dinar Rate:
1190 IQD to 1 USD

CBI Official Dinar Market Rate: (CBI last reported 3-16-2020)
1203.455 IQD to 1 USD

- Rates Are Within IMF 2% Rule: YES
- Are Rates IMF 2% Rule Compliant for 90 Days: YES (maintained since ~Mar. 15, 2018 & Iraq Market since ~Nov. 14, 2018)      (NOTE: rates were out of compliance for 3 days starting 11-5-2019 & 2 days starting 1-7-2020

:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

:twothumbs: Tigergorzow ... not exactly what they are doing with these digital auctions (no currency sold), and why they are reflected for days last month (yesterday 4/12 was reflected as being for 3/22). It doesnt make much sense to me. We shall see once there is actually an increase in value for the IQD.  Blessings - Ron :salute:

Ron,  I truly believe IMHO they are hiding something but sooner or later this will come to pass.  We are inching ever so close to this ride reaching the final destination....Keeping the faith in "Real Time"...🙏🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

My thinking is Global Reset.

I think each country's currency is going to be pegged to the amount of gold they have in their Central Banks.  I think countries have been piling up gold for a long time, in anticipation of this.

How much gold does Iraq have?  Is it 96 tonnes?  Not sure, but that's the number that comes to mind.  

How much would a "New Dinar" be worth if it goes by how much gold the Central Bank has?

Edited by Floridian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, tigergorzow said:

Ron,  I truly believe IMHO they are hiding something but sooner or later this will come to pass.  We are inching ever so close to this ride reaching the final destination....Keeping the faith in "Real Time"...🙏🙏

AMEN...I Agree..! :twothumbs:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

My thinking is Global Reset.

I think each country's currency is going to be pegged to the amount of gold they have in their Central Banks.  I think countries have been piling up gold for a long time, in anticipation of this. .. How much gold does Iraq have?  Is it 96 tonnes?  Not sure, but that's the number that comes to mind.  How much would a "New Dinar" be worth if it goes by how much gold the Central Bank has?

Thanks Floridian for your opinion ... I think Gold in the CBs will play a roll, but Natural Resources, and other economic factors will definitely be part of that equation.:salute:Ron

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Thanks Floridian for your opinion ... I think Gold in the CBs will play a roll, but Natural Resources, and other economic factors will definitely be part of that equation.:salute:Ron

Hmmm.  Good thinking, Ron.

I didn't think about other natural resources.

You could be right.  😊

Wait a minute!  Something just hit me.

If they count Iraq's gold and their oil, we'll all be wildly rich!  Oh boy!

Edited by Floridian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Looks to me they are closing year end financial books by 3/31. We haven’t seen an auction for the month

of April.  We wait and see.... hoping for an RV asap.

Thanks Ron👍🏼

I agree with you Laid Back, but there were 3 auctions of digital currency, no cash sold. (4/05, 4/07, 4/12).

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Hmmm.  Good thinking, Ron.  I didn't think about other natural resources.  You could be right.  😊

Wait a minute!  Something just hit me.  If they count Iraq's gold and their oil, we'll all be wildly rich!  Oh boy!

You just broke the code Floridian....!  Iraq has the largest Natural Gas Reserves in the world, plus much more..! :cowboy1:RON

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

You just broke the code Floridian....!  Iraq has the largest Natural Gas Reserves in the world, plus much more..! :cowboy1:RON

What????????  Natural Gas Reserves too?

Holy Cow, what are we talking about here?  Currency worth more than Kuwait?

Maybe Okie has been right all along.  😂😂😂

But seriously, Ron, this is something amazing!  It never occurred to me.

And didn't Trump just say that America is the largest producer of oil, or something like that?

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Iraq has the largest Natural Gas Reserves in the world, plus much more..

Ya, Way More - That Doesn’t Even Include All The ‘Natural Gas’ Reserves In The Camels Above Ground ! :bananacamel:

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Low Rider Drives A Little Slower - Low Rider Is A Real Goer ! :o 

image.gif.a641270807bff7f4f76004df76386b4d.gif

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Low exchange rate of the dollar in local markets

20118.jpg

13th April, 2020

The exchange rates of the dollar fell on the stock market and local markets, Monday, (April 13, 2020

The prices of the Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad recorded 120,000 dinars per 100 dollars

Buying and selling prices in exchange shops

The selling price of the dollar = 121,000 dinars

The purchase price of the dollar = 119,000 dinars

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

The selling price of the dollar = 121,000 dinars

The purchase price of the dollar = 119,000 dinars

I would take 1.19 for my Dinar in a NY second.  I’ve been thinking for some time they need to be over a buck.  Push the button Iraq.  Let your people rejoice during Ramadan.  Just tell them to practice Social Distancing during their celebration.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

LINK

The currency market in Sulaymaniyah closed, a day after it was reopened

solemania-099999.jpg

13th April, 2020

The health and security authorities closed, on Monday, the currency market in the city of Sulaymaniyah in the Kurdistan Region again, one day after it was reopened.

“The authorities decided yesterday to open the currency market in the city of Sulaimaniya, according to the controls from ten in the morning until 3 pm,” said the spokesman for the currency market in Sulaimaniyah, Jabbar Goran, explaining that “the market witnessed momentum and high turnout by the owners of the shops to exchange the currency.” Iraqi dollars.

"This crowding and gathering forced the medical and security teams to close the market again for fear of the Corona virus," Goran added.

On Sunday, the authorities in Sulaimaniyah decided to reopen the currency market, in order to go along with commercial matters and merchants only, and to transfer money for the purpose of purchasing commercial and food items only.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Floridian I appreciate your passion.  I think you might have missed your calling.  You are a top notch sleuth.  Nat Gas, who would have ever thunk it.  😂 😆 😝 

I do remember reading about it, now that you mention it.

The problem is I'm into so many things, I can't remember everything about every investment.

• Thanks 2

I’m just messing with you big guy.  You are awesome and like I said I appreciate your passion and determination to figure out this puzzle.  Most of us that have been in this rinvestment  for over a decade know the big score is coming SOON.  Sorry I had to use that word, it is perfect.  😂 😆 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The stock market confirms its continuation in the plans for the development of electronic systems for the year 2020

Economy | 01:30 - 04/13/2020

Baghdad - Mawazine News
, Executive Director of the Iraqi Stock Exchange, Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam, confirmed on Monday that the market will continue with plans to develop electronic systems for the year 2020_2021.
A statement of the market received / Mawazine News /, a copy of it, that "the management of the Iraq Stock Exchange is pleased to congratulate you on the occasion of the anniversary of the launch of electronic trading and central deposit in the Iraq Stock Exchange for the first time in the history of Iraq in April 2009."
He added, "On this occasion, the Board of Governors of the Iraq Stock Exchange confirms in its meeting held on Sunday, April 12, 2020 - remotely using modern meeting methods - the following:.
Continuing the plans for developing electronic systems for 2020-2021, including cooperation with colleges and universities. Iraqi to implement the trading simulation and training program for students and to implement the remote trading program for investors.
. Cooperate with the Securities Commission and joint stock companies listed on the Iraq Stock Exchange to comply with the annual disclosure and provide audited financial statements for the joint stock companies, taking into account due standards for the disclosure of material events.
. Cooperating with the Securities Commission and the Central Bank of Iraq in issuing instructions and rules required to encourage and diversify investment in securities to serve the orientations of the Iraqi economy and society's need for types of investment and financial services.
 The statement indicated that "the health crisis and the elimination of the global epidemic and the Corona pandemic in Iraq and in the world will soon be overcome with your patience and commitment" n calling for "engaging in investment activity in securities after lifting the curfew in accordance with the approved mechanisms and attention to periodic and annual disclosures and the development of your future plans." Ended 29 / 

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=95024

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I’m just messing with you big guy.  You are awesome and like I said I appreciate your passion and determination to figure out this puzzle.  Most of us that have been in this rinvestment  for over a decade know the big score is coming SOON.  Sorry I had to use that word, it is perfect.  😂 😆 

Here we go again.. (Soon)

Soon GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Thanks 1