Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump's Advisor: The Accusations Leveled Against Mustafa al-Kazimi As American-Backed, The Same As Those Directed At Adnan al-Zarfi !

DinarThug

I really hope that my insigth is wrong but IRAQ starts to look more and more like Liban looked some 30 years ago.

There was a multi parties power sharing until the Esbolas demanded more powers and it degenerated into a civil war where christians were wiped out of the country

• Thanks 1

The readiness of Al-Kazemi’s government is losing the Shi’ite forces

- 6 Hours Ago

h%C3%A9ld-300x220.jpg

BAGHDAD - Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Mustafa al-Kazemi confirmed that his government was ready, and negotiations were under way with political blocs to agree to it.

The Prime Minister-designate’s announcement of his cabinet would close all windows to Shi’ite forces to block efforts to form a government or seize any opportunity to back down from his support.

Al-Kazemi stressed that he had taken into account in the process of selecting members of his government the efficiency and hand hygiene in a way that guarantees the priority to fight corruption and revive the exhausted Iraqi economy.

He also pointed out that his primary goal is to keep Iraq away from regional conflicts as well as to avoid the country being an arena for settling scores, in reference to the tension between Iran and the United States.

Al-Kazimi said in a press statement, about a week after his assignment, that the formation of members of his government is ready, and negotiations are under way with the political blocs to agree on them, and then give them confidence in the parliament as soon as possible to work to implement the urgent priority reforms.

It is noteworthy in this context that Al-Kazemi stressed the existence of guarantees for him that parliament would approve his government cabinet as a prerequisite for accepting the assignment.

He stressed that his priorities require opening a real national dialogue between the various Iraqi spectra after the absence of years, with the aim of "establishing a national vision through which we can build state institutions in a sound manner, away from sectarian conflicts."

The Prime Minister-designate also pledged to work towards opening up earnestly to the Arab and Islamic worlds, in accordance with measures of common interests of his country.

Al-Kazemi faces major economic challenges that have deepened into the impact of the collapse in oil prices and the effects of the Coruna outbreak.

The Al-Kazemi government appears to be on an open path to winning the approval of Parliament after it won the support of Sunni and Kurdish political forces, which would be a pressure card on the Shiite parties that might hinder its mission.

And the prime minister-designate seeks to pass his new government as soon as possible to block all outlets in front of the Shiite forces to disrupt his mission, as scenes revolve around the scenes that Al-Kazemi’s candidacy is an attempt to buy time, because the goal of the forces loyal to Iran is to maintain the current resigned government, headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi.

Al-Kazemi expressed his satisfaction with the conduct of the consultations on forming his government, and "his aspiration for the cooperation of all." The announcement came during the reception of Al-Kazemi, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jenin Hennes Blackshart.

Sources familiar with the internal negotiating atmosphere say that the Prime Minister-designate is heading to choose a government that includes a mixture of candidates from political parties, academic personalities and independent technocrats, while estimates regarding Al-Kazemi’s intentions intersect during the period that follows his confidence between the possibility that he is heading towards escalation against the forces and armed groups loyal to Iran or He chooses to calm down until the Coruna storm passes and recover from the financial crisis caused by the collapse in oil prices.

President Barham Saleh last Thursday mandated Al-Kazimi to form the government after the announcement of former Prime Minister-designate Adnan al-Zarfi, his apology for the mission for "internal and external" reasons, which he did not disclose.

Al-Kazemi is considered the third in charge of forming the government, after Al-Zarfi, and Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, who withdrew in early March, for his failure to persuade the Sunni and Kurdish component and some Shiite forces to support his government formation.

The Arabs

LINK

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

LINK

Mustafa Al-Kazemi: The Cabinet Is Ready And Has Taken Into Account Integrity And Competence

1C64F345-9C6E-46EB-8011-5E65F10CA1C3.jpe

15th April, 2020

Al-Mustaqila .. Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed that his government is ready and that he took care in choosing the ministers of integrity and competence, adding that his primary mission is to keep Iraq away from regional conflicts.

Al-Kazemi responded in a limited meeting with Iraqi writers and media, that "his mission is to keep Iraq away from regional conflicts, in response to a question about the nature of the position on the United States and Iran."

Al-Kazimi added: “We will have a serious dialogue with the United States on the nature of their presence in Iraq, and the most important thing that I must deal with firmly is that Iraq is not an arena for settling scores, while affirming that I will work to open up seriously to the Arab and Islamic worlds and according to the principle of common interests, which is What requires us to work seriously in this direction.”

Al-Kazemi stressed that “the names of the members of the government booth are ready now, and I am negotiating with the political blocs on this in order to pass them inside the parliament dome as soon as possible so that I can start working in accordance with the pressing priorities.”

Regarding the criteria adopted by him in choosing the ministers, Al-Kazemi said, "The most important criterion I set is integrity and efficiency, and although both terms have become consumers, I will negotiate all the political blocs on this basis."

"His priorities are to tackle the economic crisis, which was represented by a sharp drop in oil prices," which requires us to take firm and strong measures in order to cross this crisis, contain the repercussions of the "Corona virus" and hold elections "as soon as possible," Al-Kazemi said.

And that "the important thing that I will pay great attention to is the opening of a real internal national dialogue, because during the past years we lacked such a serious dialogue at all levels, which could establish a national vision through which we can build state institutions in a sound manner, as we have no
choice but to The comprehensive Iraqi national project for trans-ethnic or sectarian sub-identities.

• Upvote 1

LINK

The taxpayer declares the readiness of the names of members of his government and confirms: In the process of negotiating to pass it

12_0-696x472.jpg

09:56 - 15/04/2020

The head of the designate, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, announced on Wednesday that the names of the members of his government, which he was assigned to form, are ready, while he confirmed that he is in the process of negotiating with the political blocs to pass them inside the parliament.

Al-Kazimi said in an interview with a number of journalists carried by the newspaper “Al-Sharq Al-Awsat” and I looked at him / the information. According to pressing priorities.”  Al-Kazemi called on the political blocs to "cooperate with him to cross the current crisis as long as my government has a specific goal which is preparing for early elections, in addition to resolutely addressing the urgent challenges that were not expected until two months ago and that is the Corona virus, and what has become a real threat to all peoples The world, and the economic crisis represented by a sharp drop in oil prices, which requires us to take firm and strong measures in order to cross this crisis.”

And regarding what can be expected from him during the presidency of the government described as temporary, Al-Kazemi said: “As everyone knows, I am not elected and I did not come to this position as a result of the polls, but it is a responsibility assigned to me by the political blocs, which doubles my responsibility towards what we are exposed to from Threats and challenges, and therefore I can say that I am the prime minister of a crisis and I do not have neither I nor anyone else a magic wand as we face challenges that require the concerted efforts of everyone.”

Regarding the criteria that he will adopt in choosing ministers, Al-Kazemi explained, "The most important criterion I set is integrity and efficiency, and although both terms have become consumers, I will negotiate all political blocs on this basis."
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

And the prime minister-designate seeks to pass his new government as soon as possible to block all outlets in front of the Shiite forces to disrupt his mission, as scenes revolve around the scenes that Al-Kazemi’s candidacy is an attempt to buy time, because the goal of the forces loyal to Iran is to maintain the current resigned government, headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi.

Too true.

Edited by trident
  • Upvote 1

LINK

Fahmy: America is seeking to replace its military presence with an economic one

%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%AF-%D9%81%D9%87%D9

13:33 - 04/15/2020

The Secretary of the Iraqi Communist Party Raed Fahmy revealed, on Monday, the intention of the United States of America to conduct negotiations with Baghdad on replacing its military presence with great economic cooperation after the formation of Mustafa Al-Kazemi’s government.

Fahmi said in a statement to "Information", that "the United States of America seeks to replace its military presence in Iraq with the economy during the next two months."

He added, "The United States is seeking to open direct negotiations with Iraq in conjunction with the arrival of the Al-Kazemi government to power at the beginning of next June."

Fahmy said that "the American military presence in Iraq has disappeared, especially after the elimination of terrorism and the ability of the Iraqi forces to defeat it, which made it seek to replace its military presence with joint economic, security and political cooperation." 
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Mustafa Al-Kazemi: The Cabinet Is Ready And Has Taken Into Account Integrity And Competence

1C64F345-9C6E-46EB-8011-5E65F10CA1C3.jpe

15th April, 2020

LINK

Other: Al-Kazemi will end his conversations with the political blocs in three days

image.jpeg.57aeab87b62c46bc2b36c1b22c27da75.jpeg

15th April, 2020

Is waiting for the political blocs to approach and see the formation of the cabinet of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

The deputy for the Alliance of Raiders Riyad Al-Masoudi said, according to the official agency, that "Al-Kazimi is still in the stage of dialogue and discussion with the political blocs regarding the formation of the ministerial cabinet."

He explained that "the taxpayer will present his vision and method of forming the government to the political forces and will see the vision of the rest of the heads of the blocs," suggesting that "the stage of dialogue ends within two to three days."

Al-Masoudi ruled out "choosing political ministers in the new cabinet cabinet formation." 

• Upvote 2

LINK

Disclosure of the head of the Kurdish negotiating delegation to visit Baghdad

Disclosure of the head of the Kurdish negotiating delegation to visit Baghdad

04/15 2020 17:12:12

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masroor Barzani, the Minister of Region for Relations, authorized the formation of a delegation to visit Baghdad.

Barzani decided, during his presidency of a cabinet meeting, today, Wednesday, to authorize the Minister of the Territory for Relations with the Federal Government to form a delegation to visit Baghdad and discuss with the relevant ministries in the Federal Government regarding the region's rights and constitutional entitlements.

Barzani also recommended the head of the negotiating delegation to discuss uniting efforts to combat the Corona virus and confront the economic crisis in Iraq and the Kurdistan region, and Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed that his government was ready and that he had taken into account the selection of ministers with integrity and efficiency, adding that his primary mission was to keep Iraq away from regional conflicts.

Al-Kazemi said, during his meeting with an Iraqi book and media personnel attended by a number of newspapers, that "the names of members of the government booth are ready now, and I am negotiating with the political blocs on this in order to pass them inside the parliament dome as soon as possible so that I can start working according to the pressing priorities." It is planned that a delegation from the Kurdistan region on Thursday to the oil ministry up to discuss the reduction mechanism, according to Oil Minister.
  • Thanks 1

LINK

A parliamentary source: Al-Kazemi will submit a request to convene parliament next Tuesday

%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9

13:54 - 04/15/2020

A representative source said, on Wednesday, that the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi will submit a request next Tuesday to parliament requesting a session to vote on his government.

The source said in a statement to "Information", that "the meeting of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi at the home of the President of the Alliance of Al-Fath Hadi al-Amiri, which included the leaders of the Shiite political blocs, outlined to Al-Kazemi the broad lines of the political program for the transitional period and thus ended the debate over whether to pass the government or not."

The source added, "Al-Kazemi will present to parliament an integrated and incomplete government," noting that "the assigned president will submit a request next Tuesday to parliament for the voting session, where the request will include the ministerial program and the names of the ministerial cabinet." 
  • Upvote 1

LINK

Next week .. The House of Representatives meets again to vote on the Al-Kazemi government

image.jpeg.c81092e7b43d26d608175930bfb22da6.jpeg

15th April, 2020

On Wednesday, a parliamentary source suggested that the parliament would convene next week to vote on the cabinet of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

The source pointed out that "the parliament will meet next week on forming a new government headed by Mustafa Al-Kazemi."

He added, "The compulsory holiday due to combating the outbreak of Corona virus will soon end, with an extraordinary session on the new government."

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, DinarThug said:

In front of more than half a billion viewers of CNN, Barham Salih says about Al-Kazemi: He is smart and different from the rest of the commissioners.

Policy  ,   04/15 2020 11:16

LINK

The President of the Republic sets the date for launching the dialogue with America

%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9

12:56 - 04/15/2020

President of the Republic Barham Salih confirmed on Wednesday that the strategic dialogue with the United States will start in June after the formation of the government.

Saleh said in an interview with "CNN" and his translation (the information), that "Iraq is living a unique challenge. We have first a political crisis. The government resigned three months ago and we are trying to form a new government, and I hope that this government will be formed very soon because there is international agreement on it.”

He added that "at the forefront of the important actions and issues that Al-Kazemi must do after the formation of the government in June is to start a strategic dialogue with the United States." In Iraq,  I am sure that in June, with the formation of the government, as we hope, we will have a very good dialogue that respects sovereignty Iraq.”

He continued, "Let me point to a very important point, if we return from 2003 to the present time, the important fact in the instability of Iraq and its lack of peace with itself and its neighbors is the loss of a strong sovereign government in Iraq, a government capable of imposing the rule of law in the country and leading a state of balance In relations with its neighbors, as well as with the international community, including the United States, on the basis of respect for the sovereignty of Iraq.

I hope that "this issue will be the basic guide for dialogue. In the end, our strategic dialogue with the United States, with Europe, and with our neighbors will be very important. These countries have witnessed a lot of conflicts and he needs to recover from them because the stability of Iraq will be stability for the Middle East region." 

LINK

Saleh congratulates Yazidis on the arrival of the New Year and calls for the passage of the "Survivors" Law

%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9

13:02 - 04/15/2020

President of the Republic Barham Salih congratulated, on Wednesday, the sons of the Yazidi religion in Iraq and the world on the occasion of the New Year, calling for speeding up the approval of the Yezidi survivors law presented by the Presidency of the Republic to the House of Representatives.

Saleh said in a statement that he received the "information", a copy of it, "It is my pleasure to congratulate the people of the Yazidi religion in the homeland and the Diaspora on the occasion of the coming of the new Yezidi year, wishing them a happy year full of security, peace and stability."

He added: “The Yezidis have made great sacrifices, and have shown great courage in defending their regions and villages and on Iraq in general against gangs. ISIS terrorist. They are called today to face the challenges facing our country, synergy, solidarity, and cooperation with health and medical personnel to confront the emerging Corona virus.”

"We take this occasion to confirm our support for the legitimate demands of the Yazidis, and to secure their rights to expedite the approval of the Yezidian survivors law presented by the Presidency of the Republic to the House of Representatives, and to intensify efforts and endeavors to find out the fate of the kidnappers and facilitate their return to their families." 
  • Upvote 2

LINK

Al-Kazemi: We will work on the issue of restricting weapons in the hands of the state in a proper and serious manner

image.jpeg.ed3f9450cf591005c1533a8a959caa3e.jpeg

15th April, 2020

The Prime Minister-designate, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, confirmed on Wednesday that work will be done on the issue of restricting weapons to the state in a safe and serious manner.

"The issue of restricting arms to the state has become one of the pressing priorities that really require real solutions, which we will work on in a sound and serious manner," Al-Kazimi said in an interview with a group of journalists.

He added: "Whether this weapon is in the hands of individuals, clans, or in the hands of armed factions, which believe that this weapon is linked to the foreign military presence in the country, which is what needs another serious dialogue with it in this regard, especially as we are serious about ending any manifestations of the unjustified foreign presence In the country.”

• Upvote 2

On 4/13/2020 at 12:34 PM, horsesoldier said:

With all this talk about doing things by remote/app. somebody in Iraq is going to strike gold when he corners the market on the carrier pigeon contract    🐦

The zoom app is from China and one of the head people who runs it is Nancy Pelosi daughter. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

It will definitely be interesting to see if this RI/RV pops off during June-August. Trump would really get the recognition and the economy would turn right back around. Businesses open back up, new companies created, more cars being sold, people back to work, homes are being bought. Trump back in office for another 4 years because of it. 🧐🧐🧐 we will all find out shortly. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2