Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Midnight Guru Opinions - 4/11/2020

ronscarpa

4-11-2020   Newshound Guru ChrisC   "The Central Bank of Iraq published a documentary film of its production on the history and story of the Iraqi currency."    I just watched the video on the dinar and it is pretty evident based on the themes they were projecting that they are getting ready to do something that will appear bold and powerful.  They went to lengths to show how they stood up to the main power in the region to become independent and how, even during the US invasion, they protected the assets of the people and made sure they were safe.  They wanted the people to see their strength and loyalty to the country of Iraq for a reason, and IMO, that would be a currency change.

4-11-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan    Article quote:  "...customs duties were zeroed, and the facilities granted by the Central Bank of Iraq related to the strengthening of balances..."   On Thursday they "ZEROED THE CUSTOMS DUTIES". So customs now being ELECTRONIC and having Zeroed them out, would that not suggest they are ushering in the new dinar, as once they've  zeroed out the old, they electronically can, will or have had calibrated the electronic system for the new changes necessary for to bring in the new dinar? It sure looks like it...

:tiphat:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Sad, miserable life if you need to do this for kicks.  

Right on Shedagal ... sadly, he hasn't been able to get a life.

5 hours ago, yendor said:

It's what happens to a person  during quarantine periods.

yendor, it has nothing to do with the quarantine - he's an unhappy person.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

The avatar is actually yours and Luigi's as nobody posts so much cr*p as you do. There are obviously people who believe in this BS as you get these "thanks for good info" all the time. If, as you claim, you post this "as entertainment only" you should have some sort of disclaimer stating that, and that nobody should take this BS as fact.

And there is no need to call me all those things all the time. If your own life, which you claim to have, is filled with BS "for entertainment only", you have a strange sence of humour. You should look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if it really is God's will that you do all this.

What church do you belong to? Have you heard about the 9th commandment? Probably not, as you post all those LIES.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, JoeB said:

The avatar is actually precious to me and it accurately depicts me and my attitude.

I view everything posted here as blatantly false, regardless of the source, or even if it's stated as opinion.

My opinion is all that counts. It doesn't matter what others think or feel. If I think it's BS, then it is BS.

I don't consider this an appropriate place for such expression, opinion, or humor. I'm giving MY OPINION..!  JoeB

Thanks for clearly expressing yourself and your views and opinions. Please do not read anything posted by me on this Forum, or any Forum. :tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

JoeB ... you bring all this scorn upon yourself because you have set yourself up as Judge and Jury. 

Many members have chided you for your harshness and remarks. You have been the one to call names and cast aspersions upon others who are just relaying information that is out there. There is NO REASON for you to attack someone's reputation or integrity assuming YOU KNOW their heart or intent, and totally choose to disregard any explanation they might have given you. If you hate their posts so much, why can't you just choose to ignore them. 

JoeB, in reality, I have no ill will towards you, and I sincerely feel sadness that you get so riled up and resentful as to quote scripture to me and call me a LIAR.  I have made NO CLAIMS to have any special knowledge or post as a guru, although I have on occasion commented on some of these tidbits made by supposed Gurus, based on what I have learned by observation of events in Iraq over the past 11 years I have been in this investment. I often don't agree with the opinions posted, and I so note it.

So, with all this said, JoeB I forgive you for your numerous slanderous remarks. And I, at this time, ask your forgiveness if my responses to your unkind remarks have hurt or offended you. I also ask you to forgive me for poking fun at you in the above post, but I felt you deserved it when I posted it...:salute:RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Thanks for clearly expressing yourself and your views and opinions. Please do not read anything posted by me on this Forum, or any Forum. :tiphat:

I think the best thing to do is hit the ignore button - if no one reads it, he'll go away.  LOL 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

I think the best thing to do is hit the ignore button - if no one reads it, he'll go away.  LOL 

Thanks Shedagal, but I'm afraid he hasn't, and won't...I've tried that. I couldn't resist the spoof that was above my comment, but couldn't change it after I thought about it - my time ran out.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 4/15/2020 at 6:21 AM, ronscarpa said:

The avatar is actually precious to me and it accurately depicts me and my attitude.

I view everything posted here as blatantly false, regardless of the source, or even if it's stated as opinion.

My opinion is all that counts. It doesn't matter what others think or feel. If I think it's BS, then it is BS.

I don't consider this an appropriate place for such expression, opinion, or humor. I'm giving MY OPINION..!  JoeB

Thanks for showing your true colours putting those words in my mouth, LIAR !!!!!!!!!!!!

You have obviously never heard about the ninth commandment. And for this I will NEVER forgive you.

You are the strangest clergyman I have ever heard of and I really hope that you will burn in HELL for seven eternities for this.

Edited by JoeB
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, JoeB said:

Thanks for showing your true colours putting those words in my mouth, LIAR !!!!!!!!!!!!

You have obviously never heard about the ninth commandment. And for this I will NEVER forgive you.

You are the strangest clergyman I have ever heard of and I really hope that you will burn in HELL for seven eternities for this.

WHY, pray tell, JoeB, is YOUR "cognition" EMBEDDED SO FAR INTO YOUR, JoeB's, "safe" "space".

YOU, JoeB, are demonstrating Yourself to be a run of the mill liberal angry at everything that is NOT angry at everything decent, upright, truthful, beneficial AND moral.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

We ALL see YOUR, JoeB's, pain. Only YOU, JoeB, can remedy the "situation".

I'll pray for YOUR, JoeB's, remedy so YOUR. JoeB's, pain is eliminated and YOU, JoeB, can stand up straight.

Must REALLY hurt, too, when YOU, JoeB, sit down - especially hard. Must be what YOU, JoeB, are doing.

Stop That.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

So, you think that fake quote Ron posted was something a man of God would post?

I would really want to know the name of his church so I dont make a terrible mistake and attend some service there if I visit Vegas.

Or maybe it is just some chapel performing "weddings", Vegas style?

Edited by JoeB

@JoeB. You need to consider the source of the posts you reply to. There are other posts in here that I have seen that you should object to more than this one.

Pls don't lose your soul because you don't want to forgive....

14 For if you forgive others for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.15 But if you do not forgive others, then your Father will not forgive your transgressions. - Matthew 6:14-15

@ronscarpa Moving this topic to rumors.  Please going forward if you bring something from other sites to put them in the Rumors sectiion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Lately there have been a number of unhappy people most every where.....Montana had the foresight to create an ignor button.....it works great.....life is too short to have to put up with minor aggravations like those JoeB and others present.....JMO.

CL

Hi CL, how do you use the Ignore Button...?? Thanks. Ron:salute:

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

how do you use the Ignore Button...?? 

By Not Pressing Ur Remote To Any Of The Fake News Channels - Like The Other CNN ! :o 

Actually Click On Ur Profile In The Upper Right Corner - And Select ‘Ignored Users’ At The Bottom Of ‘Settings’...

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Hi CL, how do you use the Ignore Button...?? Thanks. Ron:salute:

3 horizontal bars top right...click it

Account...click it....

Go to bottom.....ignored users....click it....

Add names and check any/all of the 4 items.....save..

In the threads you will see a white out notice that they have posted.......but you won't see the post...

And of course anytime you wish you can always change the settings......

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2