Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Broad moves to enhance budget resources and restructure in line with the current situation

Mary B

Broad moves to enhance budget resources and restructure in line with the current situation

4/12/2020 
[Baghdad-Ain]
The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives is moving with the government to increase the state's financial revenues by enhancing budget entries and reducing salaries for special grades while engaging the anti-terrorist agency in working in border crossings to eliminate corruption and maximize financial resources.
The Parliamentary Committee is preparing to draft several proposals to take it into consideration when amending the budget law, and to reconsider the draft law in light of these variables.
Committee member Jamal Kujer said in a press statement: The financial committee held a session in the middle of last week via the Internet attended by members and some economic experts, as mechanisms for maximizing budget entries were discussed, stressing, "There should be a serious review and restructuring of the draft law in light of This situation, especially since there are ministries that have been allocated funds in their normal situation and now they are in a state of alert such as health and trade, and therefore the budget must be restructured in line with the current health, economic and service situation. "
He added, "If the prime minister-designate is able to present the ministerial cabinet within two weeks and the cabinet voted on it, then he can form an expert team in an urgent way to review the budget and send it to parliament, which in turn puts it to the vote without discussion."
He continued: "The committee made some proposals in drafting the budget in the event of an epidemic, especially since the recent oil reduction agreement (will not benefit Iraq) a lot because it will not raise prices high, which makes us in front of narrow options."
He pointed out that "the government has two options to either reduce all salaries by 10 to 15 percent or focus on the fourth or fifth ladder and the rest remains if the current situation continues, that is, there is a formula by pressing the higher grades so that the lower grades are not affected."
As for border crossings, Cougar pointed out that "there is a proposal to involve the counter-terrorism agency in the work of border crossings", stating that "these outlets provide the budget with the limits of two billion dollars only, while all estimates indicate that its payoff is close to the 17 billion

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Mary B!  Adam and Julie have come up with a way for people to gift money to another member that can be used to buy Dinar Vets programs.  Mary B has been terrific in bringing us lots of relevant and informative articles, but she's not in VIP yet.  I'm asking others who appreciate her hard work, if they would like to contribute $5 to her so that she can buy the $50, 3-month VIP membership.  I'd really like her to get the bank's fee discount at cash in.  I've done it and I'm hoping 9 other people will join me.  

Here's the product: 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, KristiD said:

Thanks Mary B!  Adam and Julie have come up with a way for people to gift money to another member that can be used to buy Dinar Vets programs.  Mary B has been terrific in bringing us lots of relevant and informative articles, but she's not in VIP!" rel="">VIP yet.  I'm asking others who appreciate her hard work, if they would like to contribute $5 to her so that she can buy the $50, 3-month VIP!" rel="">VIP membership.  I'd really like her to get the bank's fee discount at cash in.  I've done it and I'm hoping 9 other people will join me.  

Here's the product: 

KristiD,  MaryB,  I have donated as well...👍👍...Only 8 more members to donate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mary B said:

thanks everyone I'm looking for the day that I can help someone

Mary , you already have and continue to do so!!!  That's why we want to do something for you!!!!  I does my heart good to see people here stepping up to support you.  If I counted right, you're over half way there (6 so far)!    like @ChuckFinley said, see you soon in VIP!!!

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, tn vol said:

I hope it will not take away from the good  info we get in this forum

I don't think it will.  There really isn't a news section in VIP.  It's more geared toward finances including cryptos.  Relevant and important news articles will no doubt continue to be posted here.  

• Like 1