Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Night Guru Opinions @ 9:35 PM CST - 4/10/2020

4-10-2020   Newshound Guru Pimpy    Article:  "TBI [Trade Bank of Iraq] announces capital increase to $3bn under new 3 year strategic vision" ...there's a 3 year plan they're talking about.  Between 2020 and 2023...we are in 2020.  The rate change we are anticipating will happen this year...I've talked to a lot of people that deal in exchanges.  These people said there are very very rich people coming in and buying large amount and not just because they're rich and just because they have the money to buy large amounts does not immune them from being stupid...What does it mean?  Who knows.  Does it mean anything?  It's hard to say.  We just think it's interesting...But more importantly is the fact that there's large financial institutions that are making a play on the Iraqi dinar.  We're trying to figure out what that means.  It might not mean anything to the common Joe but who knows.  We're about to find out...

4-10-2020   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   Article:  "After being assigned to form a government, Al-Kazemi makes three pledges to the people"   Quote:  "...As Kazmi, pledged that the work His government is to “solve crises and push the economy forward.”  Let's go, al-Kazemi!  I was eying the appointment of Zarfi a little suspiciously...it didn't seem like a permanent thing.  Maybe this is a shell game situation... keep an eye on the ball, which shell is it under? Mahdi here, wait, Zarfi here, no wait! Kazemi KAZAMMI KABLAMMIE (insert RV!)! This was taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them. You can see all Adam's remarks in the Chat Logs Forum at: Adam Montana Weekly 25 March 2020 

:salute:Good Night DVers....Ron

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Kazemi was sounding so familiar to me, so I wracked my brain to figure out why.  It turns out our community sponsored some Iranian college students for a weekend and Nazameddin Kazemi was one of them.  He was kind of sweet on me, but I didn't want to date someone who didn't share my faith. This was some 45 years ago, before the Persian king was overthrown.  I wondered if he might be some relation to this Al Kazemi, but after googling it, it turns out Kazemi is a pretty common name over there.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2