Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Watch ... The Story Of The Iraqi Currency In A Documentary !

DinarThug

33 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

So, no more rubies available to gift! I'm so sad that I won't get any more!😷😷😷

Wtf - The Red Neg Button Disappeared As An Option To Press ? :blink: 

How Is Poor Weegie Supposed To Do His Vaudeville Show Down In The Rumor Section Without Any ‘Red Tomatoes’ To Throw At Him ? :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

DT himself asked me to come here and spin some Prince music...How could I say no ?

Artist produced by Prince....He decided to go for the title in Italian as he thought it sounded so darn sexy.....

My mouth ( la mia bocca)

Jill Jones!

Um know the deep cuts...

30 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thugs enfuego this afternoon.  

😂 😆 

Just Because I Wear A ‘Little Bit’ Of Makeup - Doesn’t Mean That I’m Totally Flaming ! :o 

UnfoldedPeskyIbizanhound-size_restricted

But This Whole Business Shutdown Thing Has Got My Nails In Super Wicked Bad Need Of A Major Mani-Pedi ...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Just Because I Wear A ‘Little Bit’ Of Makeup - Doesn’t Mean That I’m Totally Flaming ! :o 

It’s ok to try flaming.  It’s tough times. I’ll try anything to keep from getting bored.  

After watching the Rocky Horror Show I tried this, and I kind of liked it!!  😂 😆 

2D2F0859-E815-48FE-9D75-E4CA562B6CCE.gif.a5c9e144445daa071257122377722352.gif

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

It’s ok to try flaming.  It’s tough times. I’ll try anything to keep from getting bored.  

After watching the Rocky Horror Show I tried this, and I kind of liked it!!  😂 😆 

2D2F0859-E815-48FE-9D75-E4CA562B6CCE.gif.a5c9e144445daa071257122377722352.gif

Oh Ya - And Who Doesn’t Feel Like They’re In A ‘Time Warp’ From This Investment ? :o 

Rocky Blue GIF

Btw - Didn’t Botz Say That He Was In An Off Broadway Production Of That Show Decades Ago ...

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Why all these jokes when there seems to be (CBI documentary) something serious to talk about?

Maybe cause things are kind of cra, cra, and we are letting off some steam!

I, for one, am currently enjoying a cocktail listening to Prince!!

Not  making light of your comment... .I'm a nurse and it's been a stressful week!!😷😷😷😷😷!! WH..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

Not  making light of your comment... .I'm a nurse and it's been a stressful week!!😷😷😷😷😷!! WH..

Oh, sorry.  I didn't think about that.  

I was thinking about a possible increase in the Dinar value.

Please forgive me.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Why all these jokes when there seems to be (CBI documentary) something serious to talk about?

17 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

Exactly, wealthhound.  It’s also Friday, my traditional day to relax.  

Sorry Floridian.  Carry on with the CBI Discussion.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

God Bless you wealthhound.  You and all health care workers!!

Thanks Pitcher!! 

I don't work in a hospital, I work in home health care and see peeps in their homes. Every day things are changing ...yesterday got fitted for my N95 mask...today not only are the nurses and therapists wearing masks in the home but our patients need to also...most don't have masks...some are wearing scarves over their faces..we don't have enough to give to them..   .I'm having another vodka!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Exactly, wealthhound.  It’s also Friday, my traditional day to relax.  

Sorry Floridian.  Carry on with the CBI Discussion.  

Ya - Friday Happy Hour Is When We Have Our Usual Broadway Show Tunes ! :o  

So Go See Bruce And Weegie First In Wardrobe - And Then Please Carry On With Ur Discussion ...

image.jpeg.4a91ec439f8ad1dc66af6a0a04d12ace.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

Thanks Pitcher!! 

I don't work in a hospital, I work in home health care and see peeps in their homes. Every day things are changing ...yesterday got fitted for my N95 mask...today not only are the nurses and therapists wearing masks in the home but our patients need to also...most don't have masks...some are wearing scarves over their faces..we don't have enough to give to them..   .I'm having another vodka!!

Thank you for your work wealthhound. My daughter is a CNA (working on her RN) and she works in a nursing home/rehab facility. As soon as they enter the door they have to take their temp. If it is over 99.5 they get sent home. Fortunately NONE of their resident have gotten sick so far.  Stay safe, and hopefully this will all be over with SOON! (Much sooner than the Dinar RV we've been waiting for) .   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

don't work in a hospital, I work in home health care and see peeps in their homes. Every day things are changing ...yesterday got fitted for my N95 mask...today not only are the nurses and therapists wearing masks in the home but our patients need to also...most don't have masks...some are wearing scarves over their faces..we don't have enough to give to them..   .I'm having another vodka!!

Healthcare workers are angels, matters not where you work.  I’ve worked in Hospitals and my wife was an RN for 44 years. We have many health workers in our extended family. Praying for them all constantly as they battle thru this CV nightmare.  The best to you and thank you for all you do to help people who are ill.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Thank you for your work wealthhound. My daughter is a CNA (working on her RN) and she works in a nursing home/rehab facility. As soon as they enter the door they have to take their temp. If it is over 99.5 they get sent home. Fortunately NONE of their resident have gotten sick so far.  Stay safe, and hopefully this will all be over with SOON! (Much sooner than the Dinar RV we've been waiting for) .   

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Healthcare workers are angels, matters not where you work.  I’ve worked in Hospitals and my wife was an RN for 44 years. We have many health workers in our extended family. Praying for them all constantly as they battle thru this CV nightmare.  The best to you and thank you for all you do to help people who are ill.  

Praying for your daughter Smokey. 

I know, we see patients in assisted living..I've been stopped, temperasure taken, need to sign a paper that asks us a bunch of questions. My temperature has been taken. Some facilities have an outside hand washing station and will give masks out...crazy times!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, wealthhound said:

Pitcher, honestly it's just a calling! You have a calling in Trading..your world is Greek to me!! 

Yes it is wealthhound.  My wife says it was her Mission in Life to help people in need.  

Thank God there are people like you and my wife.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2