Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Crosby, Stills & Nash - Shadow Captain

umbertino

Composed by David Crosby

Beautiful track & lyrics imo

RIP Dallas Taylor - drums

John Sebastian of the Lovin' Spoonful provided harmonica on Crosby’s "Déjà Vu," a reference to the feeling that something you’ve experienced has happened before. Crosby told The Guardian that his belief in reincarnation inspired the title track. "I'm one of those people who thinks we go round again. The Buddhists have got it right — it's a wheel and we get on and get off. I think life energy gets recycled. That's why I wrote 'Déjà Vu.'"

N.Young

About this very song..... Little story...1975.....I ( at the time a young Italian traveller around Europe ) was heading to Sweden by Inter-rail ( remember?) with other Italian buddies and we happened to make friends with a few US Folks on the train...We started to talk ( with my bad English at the time) and at a certain point one of the Americans inserts a tape in his player...This beautiful music starts to spread around...I was literally struggling to get to understand the lyrics... So one of the US guys patiently and kindly ( almost word by word) helps me get the complete meaning of this fantastic track....Thank you, Mister....I still remember this after almost 45 years