Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If RV occurs how do you get your money out from Warka Bank?

4 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

I’m under an NDA so can’t disclose it you will just have to wait and see post RV! Haha...don’t believe I don’t really care...for those that do I would highly suggest you keep trying to get your money out of Warka which apparently is impossible. With that being said if you don’t physically hold the dinar in your hand OUTSIDE of Iraq post RV you will not benefit from any exchange or increase in value period!! Again don’t believe me I really don’t care keep trusting the gurus and see where that gets you post RV..assuming they actually ever increase the value!! Peace out!!

Well, guru Dinarrock. So, it was actually not your opinion, not a fact, it was just:bs: as every other "facts" posted by your fellow gurus. 

It was a joke get a clue sorry if you are too slow to understand! But again yes only people who actually hold the dinar outside of Iraq will be able to exchange for the higher rate in their own home currencies period, if you don’t believe that I would suggest you sell out and move on...it’s really not that hard of a concept to grasp really. Anyone inside Iraq will only gain purchasing power period that it nothing else they will not be exchanging for dollars or anything else except for their new lower denoms which will be a neutral event for them other then again they gain much greater  purchasing power that’s it nothing else. Next time our U.S. dollar increases in value walk into your bank with either dollars in your hand or all the money you have in that bank and ask them to exchange it for the higher rate now...sounds ridiculous right, it will be the same thing in Iraq period it’s not rocket science... believe me or don’t again I don’t care I am done with this thread!

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, 64jaguar said:

For one Dinarrock, I’m not an Iraqi citizen and I’m not going to be walking into an Iraqi bank to pull out the new currency. Everything as far as I know is electronic in WARKA so if the dinar revalues and it is converted to dollars then withdrawn if that’s ever possible again then why would it not be at the RV rate ? I’m not going to walk it out of the country either...

and as I said earlier, I put a small investment into WARKA when it was thought of as a good idea. I’m all set otherwise if WARKA doesn’t work out so don’t get your panty’s in a bunch...

My question is why would you want to take it...get a card and access your account anywhere in the world at whatever rate, and use it to pay bills...happy days I say..

I have 2 accounts in Warks. One Dinar and one USD. I was hoping to in bank transfer Dinar to USD account, then hopefully wire that to another bank more available.   

But that still is  a long shot with Warka. But they did take my seed money at one time. Maybe with USA help, we can get it out.

On 4/13/2020 at 7:06 AM, haymon said:

I have 2 accounts in Warks. One Dinar and one USD. I was hoping to in bank transfer Dinar to USD account, then hopefully wire that to another bank more available.   

But that still is  a long shot with Warka. But they did take my seed money at one time. Maybe with USA help, we can get it out.

Yes I agree.   Its a wonder that Warka Bank is even open still.   It is probably being run secretly by the USA and we don't even know it.   Just think thats prob how they send money over there to places like Iraq.    Our gov is scandalous.    Our FBI, CIA, Prez, politicians, and numerous other agencies are completely fake and are a hoax.   They know whats going on and why places like Warka Bank are open yet allowed to hold everyones money.    Just remember money we the USA sends to all these places has to get there somehow, and quick everyday, week, and month.   How is CITI Bank in NY not being brought up on money laundering for allowing all this money to be sent overseas when Warka Bank had the account there originally with CITI??    Again our people that are so called in charge of America are a JOKE, plain and simple.

On 4/12/2020 at 1:21 AM, screwball said:
On 4/12/2020 at 1:21 AM, screwball said:

My question is why would you want to take it...get a card and access your account anywhere in the world at whatever rate, and use it to pay bills...happy days I say.

I hope I can get a card will have a large limit, so I can use it at the Lamborghini dealer!

1 hour ago, Warka Return Our Money said:

Tell me how we get a card?     Its impossible just to get a password reset these days let alone a card to be sent to you.   

Credit/Debit cards, CD's, wire transfers etc are not available again yet,,,hopefully someday soon,,,last word from Warka on their website is from 2 years ago though there is other info posted here in this forum,,,

18 hours ago, Warka Return Our Money said:
On 4/15/2020 at 8:15 PM, fixxxer said:

Tell me how we get a card?     Its impossible just to get a password reset

Well aware of that... since the topic is post RV, I’m hoping they will get everything sorted out then. In the past the transfer withdrawal limit was 10k a day, and after 10 + years or so of interest it would still take many in the DV community years to withdraw their $ if the 10k limit is still in place post RV. ( with a 1-1 RV or higher). I am counting on other options to withdraw or transfer to be available in the future, but If not the credit/ debit card will likely be a good option.

I know all Warka investors are fed up and many have lost hope. I haven’t been able to get my password info for 8 months! This was a risky speculation from the start, and whats  done is done. I’m still optimistic...Now  we just have to wait and see how this plays out in the future. You never know what can happen when Iraq finally turns it self around! 

1 hour ago, fixxxer said:

Well aware of that... since the topic is post RV, I’m hoping they will get everything sorted out then. In the past the transfer withdrawal limit was 10k a day, and after 10 + years or so of interest it would still take many in the DV community years to withdraw their $ if the 10k limit is still in place post RV. ( with a 1-1 RV or higher). I am counting on other options to withdraw or transfer to be available in the future, but If not the credit/ debit card will likely be a good option.

I know all Warka investors are fed up and many have lost hope. I haven’t been able to get my password info for 8 months! This was a risky speculation from the start, and whats  done is done. I’m still optimistic...Now  we just have to wait and see how this plays out in the future. You never know what can happen when Iraq finally turns it self around! 

Yes i agree and the disgraceful part of this all is that we have a so called FBI who also is part of this massive coverup, and we bailed out over 108+ banks worldwide between 2008-2010 timeframe, then claimed we ended the war in Irq yet we are still there and now are purchasing more weaponry for there that was mentioned in part of the stimulus weeks ago.   The prez says make america great again and that our military is so good etc well then why the F*&^ isn't he fixing this issue?   After all they are invested in this also as the banks were on the bases over there.   The contractor civilians are the ones who have been there the longest and yet get ZERO respect.   Hell they the contractors can't even get a single pt on the govt application system for working there in the Mid east for years upon years and yet a MP who does 6 months comes home and is a hero.  LMAO      This whole entire thing is messed up and all we have is hope and prayer.   

• Confused 2

That prez you mentioned does not have a clue. He is just having a hard time finding someone to blame for his own shortcomings. All around the world people are talking about CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY for blaming WHO for the "Chinese Flu" he was joking about a few weeks ago... 

Let us hope that we all have the brains to put that idiot out of the White House in November... 

People are dying and someone is angry because there are no new baseball games???????????

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

• Confused 4
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JoeB said:

That prez you mentioned does not have a clue. He is just having a hard time finding someone to blame for his own shortcomings. All around the world people are talking about CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY for blaming WHO for the "Chinese Flu" he was joking about a few weeks ago... 

Let us hope that we all have the brains to put that idiot out of the White House in November... 

People are dying and someone is angry because there are no new baseball games???????????

Get a life JoeB... You might get a clue from this...

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2020 at 6:37 AM, JoeB said:

President Trump made me a lot of money. 2019 was my best year ever! EVER!   No democrat has ever done that. In fact ACA cost me over $70,000.   You surely dont blame a pandemic on one man do you?  He actually was pressured  into closing our country down which was a huge mistake. We should have mitigated exposure and left our doors open. Yes we would have had more deaths but what do you think will happen when we open back up.? Second wave will be far worse.  Sweden is less than a month away from reaching herd immunity levels. 

Millions starved to death in the great depression and thats going to happen again.  The cure is worse than the disease.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

If you have the same IQ as the idiot in the White House, I just feel for you. Maybe you should take one of those guns you have and point it towards your heart and pull the trigger. There would be one less idiot in this country. You are probably too stupid to understand the complete policy of the I(diot)OTUS, that is not to make American Great Again; it is to make the Don Adolph Trumpler greater than ever. He is at the time discussing with his great friend Vlad Putin,who BTW secured his win in the last election, getting advice about how that new Russian czar has managed to get the constitution of Russia re-written so he can be in power until 2036. The Trumpler is planning something similar, as he has never actually cared about the Constitution of  the United States. He is a megalomanic pathological liar and I really question the sanity of anyone who, in their wildest dreams, would consider to vote for this maniac in November. 

Edited by Adam Montana
member banned for this post.
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, JoeB said:

If you have the same IQ as the idiot in the White House, I just feel for you. Maybe you should take one of those guns you have and point it towards your heart and pull the trigger. There would be one less idiot in this country. You are probably too stupid to understand the complete policy of the I(diot)OTUS, that is not to make American Great Again; it is to make the Don Adolph Trumpler greater than ever. He is at the time discussing with his great friend Vlad Putin,who BTW secured his win in the last election, getting advice about how that new Russian czar has managed to get the constitution of Russia re-written so he can be in power until 2036. The Trumpler is planning something similar, as he has never actually cared about the Constitution of  the United States. He is a megalomanic pathological liar and I really question the sanity of anyone who, in their wildest dreams, would consider to vote for this maniac in November. 

Most times I just read comments and laugh or shake my head when pepole debate certain  subjects. I like seeing both sides of a subject and reading opinions as long the debate remains reasonably civil. But I have been reading your comments in different sections on this forum and have seen that you are really just an angry person. There is no way anyone here can reasonably talk to you about anything you disagree with. As it is not my forum and I obviously can't  ban you, may I suggest you take a leave of absence from this forum and come back when you're not so angry and can tolerate everyone else's opinions. Just saying. It might do you some good. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

He may not be as angry as you think cranman, like I have said before, it takes O2 to allow the human brain to function in the thought process. JoeB's head is buried so far up his arse he cannot breathe, thus not logical thought. Really sad to witness. Gives him shiitey outlook on life in general and politics in particular.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

He may not be as angry as you think cranman, like I have said before, it takes O2 to allow the human brain to function in the thought process. JoeB's head is buried so far up his arse he cannot breathe, thus not logical thought. Really sad to witness. Gives him shiitey outlook on life in general and politics in particular.

On Every posting he done his piss off.. hahahahahhahahahaha

• Haha 1

Well my liberal state of CA is first in poverty and almost dead last in education. I wonder if he knows that on average Republicans make more money than Democrats. Seems he wants to generalize  quite a few Americans because of their political beliefs.  If he was talking about a race of people he would be a racist. Not sure what to call this but advocating harm to ANY citizen could be construed  as a crime. I feel sorry for this person. No way to live ....